Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
School House Love (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image
Silvia Nekozowa, a neko, had just arrived at her new school. As she walked inside from her car, nervous about how things would go, she looked around. She was being careful not to bump into anyone. She'd just arrived here over summer vacation a couple weeks ago, and didn't have any friends that were not animals. Her parents were the owner of the Nekozowa trading goods firm from France. She wasn't so sure public school was the place for her, but didn't want to anger her parents. She was dressed in a dark purple t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a Black choker around her neck with a moon pendant and a few star charms all of which were made of the finest material.

As Silvia was walking, she bumped into someone. She fell over before she saw who it was. It was a gothic looking Neko. She then got up and said "I'm so sorry! I should have been paying better attention to where I was going!" She said shyly as she put her ears against her head and her tail started to wrap around her body in a scared way. She didn't mean to bump into anyone and was nervous that he might get mad at her or something. 'What a way to start things off.....' She thought to herself as she stood there looking nervous as ever.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 am
User Image

Daren blinks when he was bumped into. He turns with cat like grace.He looks her over. He wasn't like other nekos. He was in all black.He was in a black over jacket with fur around the top. His shirt was more of black silk straps across his skin up to his wrist(like picture) He had a mark under one eye.He was sent to this new school because all the others kicked him out. His parents were famous and yet they didn't want to be seen with him.He offers her a hand and spoke in an elegant voice with a beautiful accent"Here let me help you up. I blend into the shadow. But this is the only time I will help you up. If you bump into me again. I will leave you on the ground"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image
Silvia nodded nervously before she grabbed his hand with one hand and her books in her other arm. She then looked up at him before the bell rang. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" She said as she started to walk to class. "Again I'm so sorry!" She added as she started towards her first class. She put her ears back after she rounded the corner. "Great......Just great....." She said sadly as she walked into the classroom just in time before she sat down in the first empty seat she could find by the window. Silvia was never really confident when it came to making new friends. She had many animal friends, but no friends who were human in some way, except her parents.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image

Daren watched her go then walks towards his first class. It was the same as her.He walks in late not caring.He walks to the seat in the back.He leans back and put his feet on the desk.He really didn't care if he got in trouble.He didn't want to be there in the first place

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
As school ended for the day, Silvia walked outside and sat on the end of the stairs next to the brick railing by herself. She was finishing a drawing of a black cat she owned, named Yoru. He was a kitten and one of her only friends around the house other than the maids and butlers she'd come to trust more than her parents. She sighed as she sat there, watching and listening to all the people who were ignoring her and hanging with their own friends and going about their on business. As she sat there, she looked a little sad, as if she wanted to make friends, but wasn't sure how to go about doing that. She just went back to her drawing. She'd been alone all day, it was obvious she was new around here and was really shy. Her drawing was very detailed. From the cats features, to his one spot on his chest in the shape of a star. Yoru was the only friend she'd known since she found him, well other than the wolf hybrid that she had as a kid, named Zeus.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

Daren walks down the stairs.He walks past her.Some populars walks up to him.He glares them down"Don't even talk to me.You are weaklings that think having people bow down to you is power. Get lost"He hissed. they moved away. He a limo waiting outside the school and he turns and walks away from it. He walks towards the alley near the school

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 am
User Image
Silvia put her ears back as Daren starts yelling. She got up, and started following him, wanting to make sure he was alright. She'd heard his name when the teacher was taking roll. She approached him. "Daren......Are you okay?" She asked, looking shy and a bit worried about him. She wasn't sure if he was okay or not. She figured it couldn't hurt to see.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

Daren looks at her"I am fine, I just need to be alone"He leans his back against the cold wall.He didnt want to go to class or go home.He was thinking about dorm rooms so he wouldn't have to go home but then he would have to go to classes. He closes his eyes

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image
Silvia could tell something was wrong. "Do...you want to come over to my place and hang out?" She asked as he looked at him, hoping he'd say yes. She wasn't sure if he would or not, but she wanted to see that he wasn't upset or anything.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image

Daren kept his eyes closed"you wouldn't want to be seen with a black cat. especially one that been kicked out of nearly every school and can do black magic. My own parents don't want to be seen with me so why should you? Go back to you pampered life and forget about me"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image
"I don't judge people by any of that nor do I care. I judge them by who they are on the inside. I can tell you aren't who you say you are. I happen to have a black cat as a pet and best friend......He may not be perfect, but who is......? I certainly am not anywhere near it....." Silvia explained as she looked at him. She had her own kind of magic that allowed her to transform into a cat. No one in her family liked her either besides her parents, but they were never around. All she had around the house was Yoru and the maids as well as butlers around the house.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

Daren opens his eyes"You don't know anything about me just cause you have a pet black cat doesn't mean anything"He pushes off the wall"I don't hang with anyone. I am a loner"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image
Silvia's ears went back before she turned away from him. "Fine! I should have known you were like everyone else!" She said as she ran towards her home, crying. Once home she ran towards her room with Yoru. "I can't makes friends with anyone Yoru.......I might as well face the face that I'm destined to stay alone......" She said as the large black Siamese mix tried his best to comfort his friend. Silvia pet him and hugged him gently. "Maybe moving here wasn't a good idea Yoru.........No matter where I go......no one wants to be my friend......" She added thinking of moving back to the main estate in France. She then turned on her music box her father gave her as a baby. It was the only thing that comforted her these days. She just wanted someone to spend time with her........Maybe find love with someone she loved, but apparently she was asking too much.

Mystic Moon Ampris
((This is the song the music box is playing.))

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image

Daren walks home.He lived not to far from her actually. He walks inside only to get back handed by his father.He licks the blood from his lip.He pushes his father out of his way and went to the garden in the back the only place he felt peace. He checks on the flowers and herbs as he licks his lip still tasting blood"I hate this place"He mutters

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image
Silvia sat in her room that night, her eyes were glassy and puffy from crying from the time she got home. She pet Yoru as she sat on her bed, looking depressed. Yoru was worried about her. She then got up, went to the bathroom, and started to dye her hair black,and purple ,and even had one of the maids cut it shorter. The maid, not being one to question Silvia's actions on command of her father, did as she was told. Silvia went to school the next day, and didn't look at anyone. She was wearing all a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black boots. her ears, tail, and hair were dyed jet black and her hair had purple streaks in it. She had given up on herself ever finding love. Her arm then bumped into Daren's arm but she kept walking towards her class. Her eyes still looking depressed and dull. Not at all like their usual vibrant and so full of life.

Mystic Moon Ampris

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces