• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm
picture later to come  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:26 pm

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking back to his room Jiho bite his own lip but he stopped at his classroom and left a note on the door so student's could know he would not be in class for a few days and that he was sorry for it. Calmly he walked into the room and closed the door behind himself and locked all the locks before setting his bag down on the table he had for it and rubbed his eyes gently. Slowly he walked to the bathroom and used it but he trembled slightly doing his best not to cry at least not till he got to bed, he kind of felt like the day he was supposed to have a small lunch date with a student that even remotely care about his class and him turned to a worse day he had in a very long time. Finishing he washed up and slowly layed down under the covers but soon as his head hit the pillow he broke down and started crying unable to hold back any of his emotions. Slowly and soon afterwards he cried himself to sleep but he held himself hoping the few days away from the classroom and everything else outside his room would help him keep going on.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:58 am
((Would it be alright for Dale to visit, but as his wolf form? The two have met just not while he was in this form and only person got to see that form. I could have him show up that night or the next morning and it would be raining and he would be on the front porch shaking off water from his wet fur.))
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:47 am
Genkawolf

((sure that is all dear, they are more then welcome to come see him when ever they want since he would not say no to anyone and invite them in no matter what. So no worries about it at all and he can show up when ever he likes and just make him do something so it would make Jiho wake up that is all otherwise he might not wake up or leave the room for a while))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wandering around when it had started raining and rushing over to the nearest porch for shelter from it. He shakes his body his collar jingles and water from his fur went all over the place. He recognizes the scent that was on the door. "I wonder if he is here" he thought. Been long time since he had last been observing the language class. Raising his left paw to scratch at the door just hard enough that it slightly peels off paint. "Oops, didn't mean to scratch that hard" he thought then hears his stomach growl for dinner. "Maybe he has something a wolf can eat" he thought and howls some.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 am

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Hearing something scratching at the door and then the howls he jerked away and shivered a bit as he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes gently biting his own lip slightly. Slowly Jiho got up and made his way to see who it was at the door as he softly rubbed his eyes but he looked at the clock seeing it was only about three hours he slept or less but he was unsure what time he went to sleep so he just left it alone. Gently he opened the door to his room and then looked around before he looked down seeing a wolf and tilted his head slightly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:27 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale waits for the door to open then looks up at Jiho when it does. "Pardon me, fellow" he said to Jiho telepathically which was how he communicates while in this form, but he can't read minds though. "Hope you don't mind, Jiho. I thought I would visit" he said telepathically. "And food fit for a wolf to snack on" he added.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:34 am

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Blinking a tad bit he looked at the other as he tilted his head when he was spoke to and held his head gently biting his own lip but he rubbed his eyes a bit and before he could say anything the other walked in. "I am sorry, but I do not know what Wolves would eat but I can check my fridge and see what there is and you can let me know if its okay or not"he said gently as he took a small breath. Slowly he made his way to the kitchen as he kept rubbing his eyes but he walked calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his body like a dog one more time then walks on inside the house. Instinctively snitches around, "Sorry to have barged in like this though, Jiho" he apologizes. "Mostly meat, but I can plenty of other things when I am in my human form" he answered as he follows the other teacher to the kitchen. His long haired tail swishing behind him, "I didn't wake you from some sort of slumber did I?" he asked him after seeing him rub his eyes.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:24 am

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Hearing what he was saying he thought for a bit before he took a small breath as he relaxed and began to look the fridge over to see what he had so the other male could eat. Finding some he began to pull it out as he shock his head softly before he looked at him a bit and rubbed his head a bit "Its quiet alright, Helping a friend is more important then sleep. Besides sleep I can get later if anything"he said gently as he began to put the meat on the plate as he hummed slightly to himself as he thought for a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale sits down with his long tail around him on the floor while watching Jiho pull something out of the fridge. He raised his eyebrows and stood up straight, "You think of me as a friend, Jiho?" he asked other telepathically. He didn't have any friends to speak and Jiho is one of the two teachers he know of at the school. "Even so, it wouldn't sit right with me for you to sacrifice without providing something in return. Anything you need at anytime, all you have to do say so" he insists.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:59 pm

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Finishing up Jiho shifted a bit and held the plate gently in his own hands before he set it down in front of Dale and stepped back as he went to the fridge to get something to drink for himself. "Yes I see you as a friend and you are allowed to eat up on the food as well do you want anything to drink?"he said gently. Finding himself some water he sat down in one seat and rubbed his eyes gently and began to sip on the water as he looked over at Dale. "i really am alright really, I have to take care of a friend and make sure they are fine and healthy and feed"he said gently and smiled softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:55 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was pleased to hear that Jiho sees him as a friend even though he know much about him. "Just water and I can get it myself" he said telepathically before eating the food off the plate. He licks his lips afterwards, "Friends? Whom are these friends you speak of? Are they students of yours?" he asked then began to shift to his human form.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked at him gently and softly as he listened to what he was saying as he nodded to the request as he closed the fridge door and sat down sipping at his water as he saw the other was enjoying the food or at least he hoped he was. Hearing the rest he shock his head gently as he bite his own lip "I don't have many friends or not to many people want to be my friend. Students don't consider me a friend to them and only see it as funny to hurt me or leave me behind if they invite me. The teachers do not seem to want to talk to me or even be near me. So I guess your the only person that seems to want to be near me or even allow me to see you as a friend. So I guess what i should have said is that I take care of those people no matter who they are to me or if they don't want me in their lives all the time I will take care of them in any way I can as well help them with whatever"he said gently as he sipped his water again.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale finished his shifting to human form while listening to Jiho. He was clothless and adjust his collar and chain around his neck some. Picks up the plate as he stood up and walks over to the sink to get a drink of water. "Do you do anything just for yourself every once while? You sound a lot like someone has been apart of pack or a saint" he asked him commented. "I didn't have any friends myself before you. Just a human willing to me in as a student and taught me a lot of things of the world and the reason I decided to become a teacher" he tells.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces