11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing movement Jiho stopped and turned heading back to the door as he looked over seeing that Dale was awake and that he was getting dressed and ready to go. "You are not going to stay and have breakfast Dale? I was going to start making it soon as I finished in the bathroom....."he said gently. Shifting a bit he stayed still before dropping his hands to the front of himself tugging at the long shirt he had slept in and bite his own lip more. Now he was thinking the worse and it made him feel like it was his fault again which only caused pain to start growing from the wound on his stomach trembling a bit. "Are you leaving because I wasn't doing what you needed from me to do last night?"he said weakly his voice slightly hitching before he shock his head gently and moved quickly closing the door behind himself. "Forget I asked that..............,
um if you would like breakfast wait a little bit and I will make some for you................"
he said gently as he began to do the things he needed to do quickly so he could make breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was straightening out his collar while he was listening to Jiho speak about breakfast. "No thanks, I have to be getting back to my place" he replied calmly. He walks out of the bedroom once he was fully dressed, "Nonsense, Jiho. You did everything perfectly, I will be playing the night in my head gleefully when I think of you" he said reassuringly. "I have to check up on my place since I still do live alone and get my bag for my class. Would it be too much trouble to ask if we could eat breakfast in the teacher lounge and discuss about our first date we're having later on?" he requested on the way to the front door. He wondered if one night together has made such an impact about the invite for Jiho to live with him at the cottage he spoken to him about yesterday.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:40 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Moving slightly Jiho took small breaths as he moved slightly before he turned the water on so he could brush his teeth before he shifted feeling out of it even more.Taking a deep breath he held the sink trembling as he looked down trying his best not to cry. "I will see you during lunch. I have a few things I need to do before class and I don't want to forget them. Would that be alright?"he said gently. Shivering he took a deep breath he looked over and reached to get his tooth brush and cup thinking slightly as he moved a bit. He really did have things to do before class and he just wanted to think things through and figure out what he could to make Dale happier in every way possible since he thought he didn't do good last night.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale opens up the front door, "Okay, I will see then, Jiho. And if you haven't reached a verdict about the invite to living at my place. That's alright you still have plenty of time to do so" he said then left on out after making sure he wasn't leaving anything behind. He sighs a little after closing the door, "Morning should have gotten a little more better on my part. Hopefully work up to a kiss on cheek or a hug when leaving out" he thought as he headed back to his cottage. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho thought to himself a bit as he took steady breaths as he moved slightly before he ran his hand through his hair still shacking but he was close to breaking down more and more. Hearing the door open and then hearing DAle speak he looked up at the bathroom door to listen to him. "i will see you later Dale, have a good day alright"he said calmly. Moving he calmly began to brush his teeth while he listened but heard the door close and he broke down and started crying as he brushed his teeth.Finishing all that and using the bathroom to get ready he made his way to get dressed while he trembled slightly however he was still crying rubbing his eyes making his way to get dressed while he looked over the cloths he had. Picking out a shirt and some pants he made his way to get socks and underwear and and an undershirt before he would finish up and go do what was needed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked to Jiho while the walked listening to the reassurance. "Whatever makes you feel comfortable is what I would say" he said giving him advice. "Can't follow it myself since walking around naked in public is against the law" he said joking a little. "Walking on two feet and wearing clothes were the sort of things I had to get used to" he said revealing a little more of himself.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:18 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he looked over as they got to the door of the building tilting his head slightly pulling his keys out of the bag gently and softly. "If you feel comfortable being naked then I am sure your allowed to do that when your in your own home . Or are you scared to do that due to the fact you do not want people seeing you that way?"he asked gently. Moving he unlocked the door heading inside setting the bag down on the table making his way to the bedroom to change for their date. Softly he began to look through his drawers while he thought to himself a bit, "Did you have a good day with your class today or no? Learn anything new from your students?"he asked looking the cloths over finally pulling one shirt out heading to find some pants.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yeah, it is something people frown on if they found out" Dale answered. He stayed by the front door after Jiho had went on inside to change his clothes. "Waiting was the most boring part. I guess learned a little more of the school from a student that has been around for at least a school year" he answered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho moved slightly as he thought to himself a bit as he kept looking for some pants to wear as he rubbed the back of his neck when he couldn't find any. Biting his lip he moved and headed to look in the closet to see if there were any as he soon found some heading to wash up slightly but he heard the other the whole time. "So that is good, you were able to learn something new. Anything else you learned while you were teaching or from other teachers?"he asked gently as he moved to pull the cloths on shivering slightly before gasping as he felt a slight pain on the scar. Shacking he sat down and held his stomach as he quickly grabbed the shirt to cover up in case Dale heard the sound.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:52 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale fiddled with his fingers while he continued to wait for Jiho. "You're the only teacher I encountered today and guess giving students an option to participate in certain class stuff is the right and best thing to do" he answered. He hadn't kept on to any sounds, "I think my stomach would be into the dinner before movie option" he said about the date that hadn't began yet. "Having any trouble back there?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:25 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho took small breaths as he whimpered a bit feeling the pain ripple on his stomach again as he took a steady breath to calm down before he looked over. Hearing the worry in the other's voice he slide his pants on and then gently his shirt shivering a bit before he bite his own lip thinking slightly. Moving to the bathroom to fix his hair a bit so he wouldn't make Dale look bad. "I am alright, just having a little trouble figuring out what to wear but I got it now just doing my hair. But we can go out and eat if you are hungry" [ /b] he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale took out his wallet and double check on how much he has in there. "Okay, just checking. I'm always open for any changes or rain check" he responded. "I am hungry though" he admits.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Finishing up he moved and made his way over to Dale tilting his head a bit seeing the other was checking his wallet biting his bottom lip slightly. "Please do not worry about paying for things tonight. I will cover all the costs tonight. I want you to enjoy yourself tonight"he said gently. Shifting he moved and pulled the jacket he had on before and looked over a bit "What would you like to eat?"he asked gently heading to the door so they could leave when Dale was ready to go.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head a little, "Wouldn't pay for it all. I do tend to eat a lot" he replied. "How we split the check in half and you could pay for the movie tickets if you really want to? Or we take turns paying on each date" he suggested other options. He heads on out, "Um, I will decide when we get to the mall" he responded.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he looked at the other and smiled a bit before he rubbed his neck gently. "Really, i do not mind paying for things today besides I feel guilt for my behavior lately and I want to make sure I didn't mess up anything again or make you regret going out with me in the first place"he said gently. Moving a bit he thought for a bit as he rubbed his neck slightly thinking slightly before he looked over "Um where would the mall be exactly?"he asked

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff