• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I wouldn't have regrets, just use the experience in helping to make the next date even better and willing to improve is always a good sign. Also I think going on this date will express our the interests we have for each other especially for me" Dale replied as he started walking. "Don't know the exact address. Walk with me and will get there soon enough" he responded. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked a bit as he looked over at the other and tenderly as he moved looking at the other thinking slightly but a small blush covered his face."So you use each to figure out more about each other. I see and understand"he said gently. Moving slightly he thought still and moved slightly thinking "Then lead the way and can you clear up the last bit of your statement on the way to the mall?"he said [exit]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale let the other continue to carry the leftover box in the bag. Glances at his reflection whenever he got the chance to admire the collar Jiho had gave him. Deliberately took the long way back to Jiho's place at a slow pace so he can spend more alone with him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking with the other he blinked and slightly looked around a bit before looking over seeing that Dale was looking at his reflection to admire the collar. Smiling softly he squeezed his arm gently as he watched "I can see that you really admire the collar a lot, if you like I can give you the rest the ones I have and you can choose which ones you would like to keep and such. Would you like that Dale?" he asked calmly. He didn't even seem to notice that they were taking the long way home at all, he was just glad he could spend some time with the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles bashfully when his arm was squeezed thinking he got caught looking at his reflection so much. "Being given so many gifts at once seems overwhelming to be even thinking about" he replied and blushing at the image of so many collars. "How about a collar per date at the beginning? I will decide if I like that particular one by wearing it during that time period" he suggested.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked over at the other gently as he took a small breath moving a bit as he listened slightly before nodding a bit to the request about the amounts of gifts given before nodding gently. "Alright i will accept your request and do that for you Dale. I do not want you to feel overwhelmed in any way not at all. You are not feeling over whelmed now are you?" he asked moving to unlock his door leaving his back to the other for the time being while he listened to him in case the other was going to speak.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"For a second there I thought it would be a too much of a big request. Plus it wouldn't be much of a surprise when I know what's coming" Dale thought after listening to Jiho's response. "No, far from it now" he replied calmly. "So once you hand over my box of leftovers. Could we end the date with a good bye kiss?" he asked and didn't know any other way to bring it up along with wanting consent first before trying anything.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:05 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to him as he watched the other the whole time tilting his head but he was studying the other to see how he would react thus as well what he would say. Blinking he listened but he smiled pleased the other was calm as well content with the answer that he had given him. Slowly he moved holding the bag with Dale's leftover out to him , Jiho heard the tender request from the other blushing a bit before nodding gently. "We can end the date with a goodbye kiss, I am perfectly content with that request but as well what are you going to do with the leftovers?" he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale accepts the bag held out to him generously. Smiles hearing Jiho consent to the kiss and glad it doesn't seem to be too much to be asking for on their first date. Raised an eyebrow at the question about the leftovers then chuckles a little finding it to be amusing. "Eat it of course. For tomorrow's lunch" he answered before leaning in for the kiss.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:53 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked listening to what the other said about what he was going to do with the leftovers he smiled slightly about to say something but that was cut short when he was kissed. Blushing softly he kissed the other back holding onto the door for support as well holding onto Dale slightly so he wouldn't fall or be considered to clingy. Trembling from the kiss slightly and weakly but he kept the kiss intact until Dale decided that it was enough.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had his eyes closed momentarily during it to savoring the feeling of the other's lips. Felt Jiho holding onto him a little and wondered if the kiss was good as it is for him. He ends the kiss a moment later when he felt he was close to wanting to embrace him and do more. "Not tonight Dale, not tonight" he reminded himself mentally. "Well I hope you have a good rest and I was see you tomorrow" he said softly and decided not to ask how the kiss was to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Feeling Dale pull away from the kiss Jiho looked to him softly blushing gently as he took a deep breath as he moved hugging him before pulling back seeing that he was holding back. "You have a good rest as well Dale and I shall see you tomorrow. My door is always open to you Dale. I will always let you in any way possible. Good night Dale and pleasant dreams to you" he said softly. Smiling he kissed his cheek and began to unlock the door to his room humming to himself as he bite his own lip thinking as he kept working on the lock.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:23 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"At least he didn't say anything bad about the kiss and the blush on his face plus the hug just now" Dale thought and listened to Jiho. He believed in the purity of the other's generosity, but he wasn't going to take advantage of it tonight because he couldn't trust himself not to slip up and ruin the progress of holding back so far. Touches Jiho's arm a little during the kiss then he leaves for a long walk back to his cottage as soon as Jiho's attention was on the door. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:43 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked softly when he felt his arm touched as he looked over leaving the key in the knob watching Dale head off biting his own lip. Looking back to the door he unlocked the door as he made his way inside locking the bottom as he moved slightly stopping the doorway thinking slightly. Slowly he moved to set the jacket into the closet before getting himself ready for bed and for the new day. But he did need to check and see if the rest of the collars that he had were in good conditions and which ones would need to be fixed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No worries, I don't have that much needs to be met each day. I will notify you if there are any changes to our routine" Dale replied. With the possession of a personal cell phone he could contact the other male anywhere at any time. "Too bad we aren't living together. I would be able to see him more often that" he thought and mentally sighed. He walked alongside him, "I don't think it will be a terribly long walk. We could share more things so we can get to know each other better" he said and smiled back at him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces