11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:02 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he looked to the other gently as he walked with him but he could see the joy in the other's words when he was given the numbers. "Well its just something that I want to ask since I don't know what your needs are and such things like that. So this is all a new learning experience for me" he spoke gently.Hearing that they could share more things on their walks now JIho thought for a bit before nodding "I would like that very much. In getting to know you better and for you to know me better as well"he spoke moving to unlock the door to his apartment so he could go inside and let the other come in as well if he wanted to before Dale had to go home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I hearing that you want to know more about me is always a sweet thing to hear" Dale said smiling. It was good that nothing bad had happened on the way here and the area seemed to be pretty peaceful. "Good to hear that we both agree to disclose personal info to each other" he thought, smiling softly. He went inside to get a cup of water before running back to the house. "If you don't mind I will get myself a cup of water" he said before heading to the kitchen.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:17 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blnked as he set his bag down on the table in the living room before taking his jacket off and his shoes. Hearing the request from Dale he smiled gently "My home is your home so make yourself comfortable and at home. So go right ahead and eat or drink what you like as well use what you like"he said gently as he relaxed a bit. Slipping the jacket off and the shoes he smiled watching Dale go but a small blush covered his face.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Thanks for the hospitality, Jiho" Dale replied smiling and kept his shoes by the door. Drank a cup of water while in the kitchen then took off his top half clothes as he relaxed a bit more. "This place smells nice" he commented as he folded the shirt. Wrapped the shirt around the jacket to use like a bag to hold all his clothing. "Living under the same roof could wait. We haven't known each other very long and he isn't in dire need to change residence. Although for financial reasons I could just rent out that bedroom in the meantime" he thought to himself.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:51 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Setting his bag down on the countertop as he looked over to Dale listening to him as he thought for a bit but he smiled slightly when the other thanked him for the hospitality before bowing his head tenderly. "My home is your home always and your welcome to anything in this home" he spoke tenderly. Seeing the other start undressing Jiho blushed softly looking down to give the other some privacy "I am glad you like the smell, its nothing huge. Its just Jasmine and lemon grass" he spoke gently just thinking a bit on how he could help the other."Would you like a bag for your belongings so that way its easier for you to carry your items?"He asked curiously

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:37 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale kissed him on the cheek, "Not going to be able to do this in my other form. Unless you don't mind wolf kisses" he said showing his appreciation. With half of his clothes off his body started cooling off some. "Lemon grass...the kind of plant that can repel mosquitoes'' he commented. "Ah..sure. Not too big or plastic though since I will be carrying it in my mouth" he answered him. He took off his pants next leaving him in just his underwear and socks.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing what the other was saying as he smiled a bit but he gave a soft laugh watching him gently "I don't mind wolf kisses at all, unless you rather not give those out yet since you are worried about me being scared off by you" he said tenderly. Watching him a bit before he thought he nodded a bit "It is,but its more of the scent since the jasmine comes out more than the lemon grass but you do have a good nose" he said thinking but he went to look the bags over. He wondered if he has something to give to Dale "Would a reusable bag be good for you or not really?" he asked curiously before looking over to him as he blushed seeing the other was just in his underwear and socks he looked away to give him privacy.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 11:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head, "Some people find being liked by an animal on the face to be disgusting or off putting. I don't think I've heard of someone being scared off by wolf kisses'' he explained to him. "Teacher was a bit of a botanist as a hobby and was interested in plants that give off strong smells" he said revealing where he got his experience of lemon grass smell from. "Yes, that's good. I will return to you in the morning" he answered as he took off his socks then proceeding to taking remaining clothing off, his underwear.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:33 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening Jiho blinked as he thought to himself a bit before he glanced to the other quickly "Well everyone is different when it comes to things especially when it comes to being licked by an animal"he spoke gently.Looking away as he looked to the ground and his feet while the other was talking "Well its good to have a hobby especially to do on the weekend when not at school or just even for fun. But you were right on the smell"he spoke tenderly. Shifting a bit as he fiddled with his fingers a bit "No need to worry, return the bag when you like. you can use it any other time when you need it, so no rush Dale. I am just glad someone is able to use it" he said gently

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale placed the last of his clothing with the rest of them. "Up for you to decide then once I do it and if you don't like it then you just have to say so. Feeling out the boundaries of our relationship" he responded. "I'll consider it another gift from you then" he said about the bag. "Since I'm not going to be able to speak in my other form I want to say this now. Good night and sweet dreams, Jiho" he said softly before shifting to his wolf form. He stretched a bit like dogs usually do, then he looked up at Jiho and his long haired tail swaying behind him. He approached Jiho then stood on his hind paws with his front paws leaning the other male's body to give those wolf kisses he had promised him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:11 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked a bit as he listened to what Dale had said before nodding gently "that sounds good and fair with me. we can do that and see what I say. I just want you to have a bit more easier way to travel if needed and grow our relationship as well" he spoke. Thinking a bit as he shifted slightly while he bite his own lip gently "I wish you pleasant night and wonderful dreams as well" he said that bit as he heard more footsteps that he turned around to say it that he watched the wolf gently and smiled. Staying still to see what happens before he felt the legs on his shoulders that Jiho smiled gently still waiting to see what happened tilting his head a bit " You alright?" he asked gently

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:13 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale licked Jiho with his warm, moist wolf tongue against his left cheek after sniffing noises with his nose. "Yes, I'm alright" he said telepathically then got off him. "I'm ready for the bag to be tied on" he said and waited for Jiho to tie the bag onto his body. He mentally yawned then yawned in his wolf form without intending to. Speaking telepathically is tiring when he is in this exhausted state so he won't be chit chatting or having a lengthy conversation with the fellow teacher while in this form Good thing the cottage is in a private area since he would be clothes less when he changes back to his human form.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:37 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked softly as he looked to Dale still a bit worried about him slightly that he rubbed his cheek or at least the side he was hoping the cheek was on. Moving he gently took the bag as he slowly began to tie it onto the other so it wouldn't get lose, hurt the other or even both but he eventually finished. Moving to open the door for him but stopped and looked to him gently "Get some rest when you get home, I can see your tiered" He spoke softly opening the door stepping to the side as he blinked gently as he leaned down to kiss the other's head gently. "Safe travels" he said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:53 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stood still while Jiho tied the bag onto him then looked up to him appreciative of Jiho's effort in helping him. He nodded after the kiss on the forehead. "You too and see you tomorrow, Jiho" he said telepathically. Smiled at him before walking out the open door. Continued to walk and picked up the pace to a sprint the further away Jiho's place. He didn't stop by anywhere and headed straight to the cottage. As soon as he gets there he was going to contact Jiho through his personal phone to inform him that he got home safely. [exit]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Smiling softly to the other as he looked to him before nodding gently "See you tomorrow Dale and safe travel" he said tenderly letting him go before he walked with him gently closing the door behind the other when he was gone and out of his site. Biting his own lip gently he looked down really hoping the other would be okay on his travel but he was going to wait for the other to contact him, till then he wouldn't go to sleep.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff