11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:19 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking up gently he moved and handed the other some cloths as he bite his own lip softly before he got up and sat back down in a different position and sock his head gently to the statement. "No, I was never allowed to do anything for myself while growing up so I never knew what it means to do something for myself. So what does that mean do something for myself?"he said gently. Calmly he listened to the rest of it as he ran his hand through his hair gently while he looked at him before he looked down gently, "Well I am glad that you had a student that was willing to teach you or even have students. Still I am glad to hear that you were able to learn all kinds of things "he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Thanks. Guess I'm used to walking around naked at my own place that I didn't ask permission first. I will return them before my departure" Dale thanked him. He put on the clothes while listening and shifted his collar around. The clothes fit him well enough on him. "To do what you feel like doing and makes you feel good from what I've been taught about it" he answered. "Nah, I was the student and the human was my teacher. I haven't had any students the past few days, but I guess it is to be expected with the subject I teach" he corrects and informs Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:09 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked at him gently and softly as he took a small breath as he held himself a bit but he looked up seeing the other was alright in the cloths that were given.. "I am glad that the cloths fit on you very well and its alright we all have the things we do at home that most would consider weird and different "he said gently. Watching him calmly as he thought for a bit as he moved a bit but he shock his head a bit, "Well at least you would have subject people would like to learn. its more then what i teach"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:06 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale tilt his head a little at the last thing Jiho said to him. "Weird and different? What could possibly someone do to be those words?" he asked Jiho. He laughs, "You really think that about Social science? Or are you just saying that" he asked in disbelief. "You have a better chance than I. Learning a language brings more freedom and helps break down barriers of communication" he said to Jiho honestly

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:27 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Calmly Jiho listened to him as he thought for a bit as he shifted a bit before he looked over and bite his own lip and looked down, "I do not know what someone would do to get those names but those are what I am called"he said gently.Softly he moved and looked down and shock his head gently "That is important and as well something anyone would like to learn. Languages is not good, to many students just choose to leave my class and not come back or just play jokes with me so I don't think I will go to the class for a few days"he said gently as he held himself thinking a bit as he moved a bit. Slowly he stood up and headed to get more water as he scratched at his necklace softly and gently.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:45 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I would say interesting and distanced and lonely instead" Dale said of what he thought of Jiho. "From the last time I was in your classroom you seemed to handle the troublemakers very well. Don't know what I would do if I was in charge of the situation" he and and getting himself a cup of water. "Any special meaning about that necklace of yours?" he asked notices the other was scratching at it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:54 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Seeing that he went to get a cup of water he stepped to the side calmly so he could but he did hear the words the other would use to describe him and bite his own lip a bit. "Why would you say that I am interesting? Distanced? Or even Lonely?"he asked gently and calmly as he bite his own lip slightly as he shivered slightly as he sat down but he kept scratching the necklace a bit. "I only did what I thought was best and so that students could learn. But the necklace helps me keep calm and to prevent me from either turning into one of two different species"he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes a sip from his cup while listening to Jiho. "Your scent, the way you carry yourself and your personality" he answered casually. "I sort of do the same thing with my collar except for the turning. Also reminder of who I don't want to be again" he tells him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:10 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to him he thought for a bit as he softly before he shifted slightly before he sipped his water more but he heard what the other said about his scent. "So my scent tells you that? What else does it say about it?" he said gently. Calmly he listened to him explain and nodded softly, "I see, what are you trying to keep yourself to remember?"he said.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:54 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "That you aren't as human as you look proving what you said about your necklace to be true and that it hints at the moods you are feeling" he answered and gulped down the rest of the water in his cup. He touches the chain of his collar with the hand not holding the cup for a few seconds. "That I don't want to keep scaring people off or eat them and follow a cruel pack leader" he answered as honestly as he could.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:43 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Calmly he Jiho listened as he bite his own lip gently as he shifted slightly and let go of his necklace seeing that he was giving it away to much before he shifted a bit and the nodded a bit. "I am sorry that you had to follow a cruel pack leader and as well you do not seem like the person to scar them or make them see you wanting to eat them"he said gently. Calmly he moved a bit as he held his hands between his legs gently ,"sometimes things happen but I am sorry that if I gave that impression to you I really am"he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" Dale asked. He didn't want to be bad guest in Jiho's home. "No need to apologize. That is how it is to be in a pack, to follow orders without question or defiance" he explained while looking down at his chained. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were just asking" he assures him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Hearing the concern from the other's voice he bite his own lip gently and nodded gently, "You are not making me uncomfortable at all, why would you think that you are making me uncomfortable?"he said gently. Shifting a bit as he bite his own lip and shifted the charm around a bit before he looked over at him a bit, "How big was your pact and did you like anyone there?"he said.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale walks over to Jiho, "Because you're your necklace a lot and your mood haven't seem to have improved during this whole conversation" he answered and he places a hand on Jiho's left shoulder. He rubs his shoulder a little with his thumb then remove his hand. "There were 10 wolves at the most and no, I didn't anyone there and they didn't like me either" he said honestly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:51 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Feeling the other place his hand on his shoulder he blinked a bit before he looked over at Dale gently and softly as he took a small breath but he listened the whole time and bite his own lip."I know and I am sorry for it. I wish I could improve my mood but i guess being hurt to many times or even left behind just really hit me and made me see I wasn't really needed"he said gently. Softly he kept listening to what he said about his pack and nodded , "I am sorry that they didn't like you and as well you are very likable and that sounds like a big pack. Usually that only has about 5 or 6 if I am not mistaken"he said.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff