• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No matter of time you had helped, you being needed did happen. Do you regret getting involved all of those time?" Dale asked him. "Is there something you do or look at that puts a smile on your face?" he asked thinking that maybe that would help. He blushes when Jiho says he is very likable and thought it was very flattering. "That's from taking over other packs. Rid of the males, abandon the pups and keep the the females. I would know because that is what happened to my mother's pack" he explained.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked a bit as he looked over at him slightly when he was asked if he regretted anything that he did and bite his own lip blushing slightly more not before he looked at his hands."No i do not regret anything , I will never regret it at all because I do it since I care and I want to see people happy. But still no there is nothing that I do or look at it make me smile. I have lost that will do to all the pain and fear made me lose the understanding of what could be made or seen as happy. What are some good things that could make someone smile?"he asked gently. Calmly he saw the other blush he shivered a bit, "I am very sorry to hear that, i really am. Is your mother alright? DO you have any siblings?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale listens to Jiho and places a hand on his shoulder, but on a different shoulder this time after noticed the other had shivered. "From what I know its laughter, doing good deeds, being in a good mood, certain embarrassing moments, and maybe even smile without knowing it or smelling something sweet and fresh" he answered. "Nothing can done about the past, but we have control over our present. Mother dies after I was born and siblings die from rabies after being abandoned" he tells him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Softly Jiho looked over at Dale listening to him as he bite his own lip gently before he bite his own lip slightly as he ran his hand through his hair a bit but he shifted not wanting to upset the other any more then he had. "I do not know if i could smile for good deads, I just do them because I want to and because I care so I am unsure if I would smile that is all. What are some things that are sweet and smell good that make you happy or even smile?"he said calmly. Biting his own lip he listened to what happened to the other's family and leaned over hugging him gently as he bite his own lip slightly but he held on wanting to comfort him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale removes his hand from Jiho's shoulder and wonders if he puts in some effort that he could manage to make Jiho smile even if its for a moment. He was very curious as to what Jiho would look like smiling. "Hybrid roses, fragrances of fruits and fresh baked goods like cooks" he answered. He wasn't expecting the hug, but wholeheartedly accepts it, "Thanks for the hug, Jiho" he thanked him. He wasn't upset since he didn't get to know his mother and siblings yet it didn't leave a hole of lost of not having a family and not belonging anywhere.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Looking up softly and gently he listened to him the whole time as he tilted his head softly and gently but he thought for a bit before he shifted slightly as he reached to get a blanket since he was a bit cold from the cloths he wore. "What are hybrid roses and what fresh baked good are you thinking about or like?"he said gently. Calmly he bite his own lip as he looked down thinking a bit before he moved a bit but he nodded to the thank you. "You do not look like you are upset thought?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:22 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I think they are the kind that is bred with other flowers. Could be wrong though" Dale answered about hybrid roses. "Cinnamon buns and blueberry muffins" he said about the baked goods. "I guess it would be hard to because I didn't know. You can only care of someone you barely know unless its your job or maybe that means I'm just that cold" he answered fiddling with his chain a little. "Would you be upset if you were in my position?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:24 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked at him gently and softly as he listened to it all as he shifted slightly and bite his own lip softly and gently while he tilted his head softly but he nodded. "I see and which of those two baked sweets do you like the most?"he said gently. shifting a bit he sat down again and held himself as he shivered and curled up into the blanket a bit more. Seeing what he was doing and what happened he moved to make room for the other to sit down next to him. "You are not cold and you should not think of yourself that way, but I would not know what I should show if I didn't know the person very long. So I do not blame you for knowing that"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wondered if there was a ulterior motive to this follow up question. "I guess I would pick blueberry muffins" he answered. If you're need of warmth, I can warm you up" he offered thinking of using his body heat."Okay" he said accepting Jiho's response.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:39 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Looking over he listened to the whole time as he bite his own lip gently as he thought for a bit as to what he could do to show he understood. Hearing the offer he looked over and blinked a bit and softly, "I am alright, there is no need to worry about me. Besides I usually get this way so don't worry. But thank you for your concern"he said gently as he looked down thinking a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale rubs the back of his head, "I was supposed to be worry about you being cold?" he asked. "It was an offer or kind gesture, but alright" he said adjusting his collar around his neck a little. "Would you mind giving me a tour of your home?" he asked Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked over at Dale but flinched a bit when he heard the comment and looked down thinking he might have said something wrong and trembled softly."I am sorry if I said or did something to offend you in any way"he said weakly as he bite his own lip gently as he held himself more. Gently Jiho listened hearing him ask for a tour as he nodded gently "Sure, I can give you a tour"he said gently as he shifted moving to start the tour with him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:16 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head, "No, I'm not offended. Just a misunderstanding on my part" he assures him. He smiles softly when the other agreed to give him a tour. He moves to follow after Jiho, "How many rooms are there in this place?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho walked with him calmly and softly as he looked over at him and shock his head gently,"Its might fault for not making it clearer or more understandable"he said gently. Leading him still he looked over a bit "There is just the bedroom, bathroom, and the living room attached with the kitchen that is all. How is your place set up?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Either way it was cleared up and no harm was done" Dale replied and gives Jiho a reassuring smile. He continued to follow after Jiho's lead and looking around. "Its a two story cottage with big windows, outdoor shower area and a outside garden. I was supposed to have a roommate, but the guy didn't show up" he answered. He stops walking, "You know you could move in with me. There is plenty of space and you being there would it seem less empty, but the decision is up to you" he offered then started walking again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces