11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:46 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cleaning up the room as he hummed softly to himself as he waited for Dale to call him or contact him when he got to his place biting his own lip gently thinking. Stopping he ran his hand through his hair a bit before looking over when he heard the ringer for his phone. Tilting his head as he wondered who it was but he headed to grab it and see who it was, so he picked it up gently seeing that it was a number that he slowly answered it. "Hello?"He said gently waiting to see what answered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:08 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Waiting calmly he took small breaths before he blinked hearing Dale's voice on the other end which in turn relaxed him a little bit more so he sat down in the chair to take a sigh of relief. "Hi Dale, I am glad that you made it back to your place safe and sound and you were able to contact me" he said gently. Blinking as he waited thinking before looking down to the ground "I am doing alright at my place, you can say. Just don't know feels weird now since I let you into my home and now your gone is just feels strange that is all. How are you doing now that you got home?" He asked gently as he got up heading to the kitchen to pull out the items he needed to make some dinner.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Blushing softly he took small breaths biting his own lip as he fiddled with the food a bit as he watched it as well, thought he wondered how he should respond to what was told to him."well would it be bad if I was getting feelings for you Dale?" he asked gently as he got up moving to put the food into the fridge since he was no longer hungry and he knew it was getting late. "We will be able to walk to the campus when ever you like and just do walks when you like as well. Thought I don't want you to not be able to get some rest either. So we can talk for a little bit and make sure we all get some rest" he said gently. Once he was done in the kitchen he made his way to the bedroom to slowly start changing into his pajamas even thought he wasn't going to go to bed just yet, he wanted to still talk with Dale for a bit until the other wanted to go sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:26 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked softly as he blushed when he heard Dale's response that he pressed his own hand to his temple wondering if he said it to quickly or if it was the right time to say it or not. Thought he figured it was to late to go back on it and it seemed Dale was happy with his answer, "I do hope that I wasn't to forward with the response and it didn't make you feel uncomfortable" he said gently. Walking to the bedroom as he held the phone , that once he got to his room he put the phone on speaker so he could keep talking while he changed. Slowly he worked on getting changed "Well I am glad we agree on the school items and we can talk about whatever you like unless you do not have anything to talk about than we can call it a night and get some rest?" he spoke as he kept changing as he hummed to himself slightly starting with the pants since that is how he always started off when it came to changing.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:08 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Putting his phone down to the side and placing it on the speaker phone so that way he could hear better while he was changing into his sleeping cloths for the night. When heard the other said as he blinked gently tilting his head his pants at his ankles "You want me to be straight forward with you?" he asked gently watching the phone and waiting to hear the answer so he closely began to keep undressing but he blushed slightly wondering if the other had heard him undress with the next question that he looked to him gently. Biting his own lip as he set his pants down to the side and now he had his shirt just hanging on his neck. "Yes I am undressing right now to my sleeping cloths. Do you want me to stop so you can focus a bit more"he asked gently waiting for that answer now as well

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff