Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 am
In ancient time there were guardians that protected the world from evil. But after the great evil was destroy all the guardians went into a deep sleep. The world had changed as they slept and once again evil started to come back and were growing stronger. Now the cry of innocents are calling to the guardians who are a sleep.

Name:Jankyn
Powers:Control of elements,Healer, telepath, empath, telekinesis
Image:User Image
Bio:Jankyn was one of the first guardians born, he was a great warrior but also was a kind hearted man.He help trained the other guardians to sense evil and how to fight them. Once he and the other guardians defeated evil, he enters a chamber of crystal and went to sleep.He slept as the world changes.Soon the call of innocent started to wake him from his deep sleep
Weapon:sword, daggers, bows and arrows, scythe
User Image
Name: Celestalina
Powers: Control over the zodiac signs for they are spirits of the stars and she summons them to her command, god-like speed and strength, Control over weather.
Bio: Celestalina is also a guardian she was born in the era of Jankyn's peak of power and learned to partner with him from time to time she was once the bearer of weather in the time of great old now she has been asleep for centuries til the call of innocents awaken her and her fellow guardian.
Weapon: Controling staff, Scythe, axe, and bow and arrow
(nice.I like)

As time moved on without guardians to protect the world evil got stronger and created new creatures of darkness. Evil started to kill and destroy the world.On the winter solstice the cry was loud enough to wake the guardians from there long slumbers.

Jankyn woke to his crystal chamber echoing the cry of the innocents.He groans as he sits up rubbing his eyes.He was tense from the long sleep.He stretches and gets up.He looks around"What is going on now?"He asked himself.He gets dressed and moves to get his sword.he attaches it to his belt and walks out of his resting place.He was sensed the evil and curses low.He closes his eyes and open his senses to see if any of his brethren and sisters guardians were awakened as well  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:12 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
It was dark. The chamber in which they had both slept in for centuries was very dark the light was barely audible in the room as you hear the cry of innocents being tortured, hurt, killed... She woke her eyes sliding forward to adjust into the darkness of the room as she sat up from her sleeping stone chamber and looked around it had been years since they had been needed since the world was looking for them. They the guardians of old that kept the peace that kept the evil from residing within the world pushing it back down to the depths of hell. She turned her gaze forward the sound that was interuppting her long lasting slumber it was so faint.. but you could hear the tiny echo in this stone room. She shiver slightly from anticipation and fear what was calling her? Was she alone in this?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:34 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs as he stood outside.He looks out"Evil has awaken, We have been called."He was blind yet could see what others could not. He didn't know who had all awakened,He felt evil near and closed his eyes and tries to find it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina heard a booming voice that seemed to illuminate from one of the stone rooms, it called out... Evil has awaken, We have been called She frowned why did it sound so familiar? She rises from her stone bed and finally walks after the first time in centuries she felt like a small toddler taking careful steps down the stairs as if she was afraid of falling. She seeked out in the darkness the voice and rounded the corner of a pillar to see Jankyn standing there. Her smile widened as she called over to him,"You have Risen as well then I will not be alone", she comments as she finds her strength returning to her a staff appears in her right as she walks toward him. Her powers were ever renewing the longer she stood up but when did she have them fully? She wondered if he knew he was wise being one of the first ever made.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:47 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn tilts his head some as he listen to the elements.He heard her"Don't get to happy, there is evil near our resting place. Never had any gotten this close to us like this"The wind blows and he lifts his hand.His sword forms below his hand"We must be careful.You haven't fully gotten your full strength back but it will come"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:53 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She bows her head solemnly at his words as she trys to detect the evil presence she feels them alittle but unlike this great master he was right she didn't feel her strength return to her. She stepped closer til she was standing next to him a serious tone enter her voice as she replied,"Yes you are right I feel the evil.. but I fear I can not tell how close it may be please lead the way I will follow and I will help drive it back...", she comments she wondered if she even had the strength to call her spirits if not she was sure she still had her god-like strength and speed with her they were the simplest of her gifts and they had never left her even at her weakened stage.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn grips his sword as he walks towards the evil.He knew things weren't like they were before they went to sleep. He kept his eyes closed as he walks towards the evil.He couldn't feel the other guardians and that worried him.He could sense humans which was strange since no human could get to this area  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:33 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked about her they were entering down the once beautiful cooridors of the place where were oddly disfiguring. She heard noises up ahead where those human voices? And why where some of them laughing in such an evil manner as if they enjoyed whatever they were torturing. She frowned and kept behind Jankyn slighlty afraid this was new to her and all the sense and new things always scared her in ways she remembered her training and how she would tremble in fright at what she had to learn if it was something different than before. Another thing that puzzled her as she had not seen or heard any other Guardians since she had awoken and because of her weakened powers she was having trouble picking up any as well hoping it was just her imagination.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn stops and opens his eyes. He saw the aura of evi. humans with monsters in them surrounding a group of people that were shaking in fear  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
They finally approached a very grassy slope that was convered in a tight fog. Once they did jankyn stops and Celestalina stops in her tracks as well. Before them not even 20 ft were a group of humans cowering in the center of a bunch of other humans who seemed to be alot bigger than the others. She also noticed how odd they dressed. Much had changed since she had her fellow Guardians had left the world and went into sleep. She turned her gaze to Jankyn gripping her staff carefully as she wondered if he was going to command an open attack yet. She wondered if any of the humans could even see them?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:41 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn looks around then kneels and feels the ground"This is not going to be easy.The earth is hurting.Humans are damaging it...the evil are making it easy for them to do so..There are many here, we can't attack head on or the humans will get hurt"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nodded in acknowledgement. She wasn't sure about the earth because she wasn't connected to it as fully as he was she felt though that the stars were so different from before as if they to had changed over the centuries and she looks over at the humans a frown upon her face. These once peaceful creatures it seemed now allowing Evil to consume them it was terrible the way they were treating the planet as well. She didn't even realize the full blunt of there monster plans she hadn't seen the world in so long what could it possibley be like?

[oh i must ask are we going with as close to the orignal story plan as last time? i'm not sure if you remember]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn was thinking of a plan.He had to get the evil ones away from the innocent ones.He looks at her"I am going to give you some energy to help you.We need your zodiacs"

(I remember a little of it)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:58 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina frowns she didn't want to drain him that wasn't far on him but she didn't want to argue either,"I can try to call them out.. let me see if I have the ability first", she states to him a slight plead in her voice if she showed she was to weak to even try it would be bad,"Which Zodiac would you like?".

[this is what i remember they fought off some evil creatures. They rested and the next day they were in a park which they proceed to enter into the city people think they are dressed in cosplay as they mingle amongst the humans and something about an old man knew who they were or something and was writing comic book characters about them... i might be getting my rps mixed up but i'm pretty sure it was ours]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods to her then looks at them"leo and torus are the ones we need right now"He looks at each evil trying to find their weakness

(thats our rp)  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces