poole, penny, porter, and vaughn at your service Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:01 pm

you've had him for like a day, maybe, and i already have plots but ayyyy do you wanna rp theodore and Brandon? Brandon also works at the local mechanics so they probably know each other from working on cars

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:08 pm
I remember I threw a half-baked idea at you for Chester. Had something to do with Rylan's little sisters.

OH RIGHT. The family's been in Ashdown all their lives and Rylan's youngest sister Corra is 20, so she probably would've known him in high school. She's super tall but also kind of an angel so maybe they were friends or somehow involved once upon a time in high school/middle school? Which would mean Rylan would know of that Chester kid which could lead to some hilarity.

Maybe Rylan tried to get Chester to row, because he's tall. Maybe they sometimes lift together.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24913771 <- profile because I'm lazy  

MoonRazor

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:45 pm
PeanutButterpies

you've had him for like a day, maybe, and i already have plots but ayyyy do you wanna rp theodore and Brandon? Brandon also works at the local mechanics so they probably know each other from working on cars

Yes! Do you want just bro-ing out at the garage or following creepy shadow kids or agreeing to do some sort of charity scavenger hunt and being put on the same team or something that isn't me being weird? XDDD I can start a thing if you don't want to! Let me knoowowoowowo <3

MoonRazor
I remember I threw a half-baked idea at you for Chester. Had something to do with Rylan's little sisters.

OH RIGHT. The family's been in Ashdown all their lives and Rylan's youngest sister Corra is 20, so she probably would've known him in high school. She's super tall but also kind of an angel so maybe they were friends or somehow involved once upon a time in high school/middle school? Which would mean Rylan would know of that Chester kid which could lead to some hilarity.

Maybe Rylan tried to get Chester to row, because he's tall. Maybe they sometimes lift together.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24913771 <- profile because I'm lazy

yaaaaaas ouo

Let me think about timelines for a day or so and I'll PM you. RYLAN IS LOVE RYLAN IS LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:53 pm
Smerdle

All of those sound great altho Brandon's just a civ so chasing after Shadowy things will have to wait until he's not. Which will be an Experience for him, lemme tell u.
Bro-ing out at the garage is good though, since he's kind of a boring stick in the mud and hard to get to do things currently. And if you wanna start yes pleasee <33
He will be less of that once he's a dreamer tho i swear, then he can do things like scream internally while he chases after shadow ppl with people he Trusts.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:55 pm
Smerdle
yaaaaaas ouo

Let me think about timelines for a day or so and I'll PM you. RYLAN IS LOVE RYLAN IS LIFE

Yeeeee take your time 8D

THANKS HE TRIES. especially if your house is on fire. then he is doubly so love/life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:36 pm
Smerdle

Ahoy, friend!

Chester and Nebula are around the same age. Neb has also been in Ashdown her whole life.

I reckon she probably went to school with Chester, and is either a year younger or in the same year as him (she's 1 cool . If you wanted to potentially plot some previous knowledge/friendship/anything basically, I'd be totally down.

|D

Lemme know what you think.

I'm basically trying to get Neb out there, since she hasn't really been RPed yet.

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:49 am
i want all the things with youuu  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:23 am
Hetzerei

yaaaaaaaas <3333

I'm very, very slow and am trying to keep the number of RPs I have open down to a manageable number (*makes gooey sad eyes at everyone in this thread who i was supposed to be more timely about replying to*) but I am definitely up for eventual RP and would love to harass your sassbucket in the meta if you don't mind?

Smerdle

Scamp

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:39 am
Smerdle
Hetzerei

yaaaaaaaas <3333

I'm very, very slow and am trying to keep the number of RPs I have open down to a manageable number (*makes gooey sad eyes at everyone in this thread who i was supposed to be more timely about replying to*) but I am definitely up for eventual RP and would love to harass your sassbucket in the meta if you don't mind?

absolutely! this sounds great! and i can definitely relate to the wanting to keep rp numbers low; take care of yourself so you don't burn out!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:33 pm
HELLO WE NEED TO RP.

Max is looking for a dog? Lucas is gonna be shopping for a dog (wouldn't buy it this RP, but is researching, looking, learning). Can do dog things? Chat about things while doing dog things?? Things?? Dogs????

Smerdle

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:58 am
Chrystali
HELLO WE NEED TO RP.

Max is looking for a dog? Lucas is gonna be shopping for a dog (wouldn't buy it this RP, but is researching, looking, learning). Can do dog things? Chat about things while doing dog things?? Things?? Dogs????

YUS <333

The problem is, I don't actually know anything about dogs, so the dogs might be more of a backdrop thing ...which is what I think you were suggesting anyway because it's not like they're going to be sitting around a dog catalog going "DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG" the whole time. XDDD

They can just be looking in the same pet store or something. Max was at Blackfriars, so if that comes up, it's a thing too! DO YOU WANT ME TO START THING <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 am
IT ACTUALLY WORKS OUT 'cause I have to backtrack on the dog plans but Lucas still knows of (and loves) a dog so he can be getting said dog things anyway.

I know jack all about dogs (I have 3 cats okay I love dogs but I have never owned one XD) but it can totally just be a background thing for general yammering. Just a starting point even, 'cause if they're talking, Lucas would like, offer coffee or something.

SURE! :'D

Smerdle

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items