Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:25 am
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unlike Nikolai, there wasn't a smile on Leon's face as the door opened. He glanced down to the wine, then stepped back to allow Nikolai inside. "Hey," he said rather quietly, reaching to scratch the side of his nose before looking down to the ground. He couldn't bear to see Nikolai's face when they talked about this.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The ominous air wasn't lost on the Russian. "Something the matter, dearie?" Nikolai asked as he walked into the room, turning around to look at Leon. He tilted his head and lightly smirked. "Let me guess, Maggie's being unbearable again? Well! Lucky for you, I was thinking this bottle of wine cou-"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:05 am
Leon Court

"Nikolai, no." He stepped away after shutting the door, moving towards the bed to sit down. "Look, I love you, but I can't continue on with an affair after I get married. We need to talk about the future." He clasped his hands, looking up at Nikolai. "Do you really seeing us sneaking around like this for the rest of our lives?" he asked.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai paused at Leon then rolled his eyes. "This again?" he sighed. He set the wine down on the table and moved to stand a few feet away from the other man, crossing his arms. "How many times must I tell you, dearie? We're the ones meant for each other. If anything, you're more sneaking around with Maggie than you are with me." He took a step closer, his fingertips brushing up Leon's chest. "Whether you think it's wrong or not, dearie, your body won't be able to handle being denied for so long if you try to stay on this "loyal path" you're so keen on following."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:49 am
Leon Court

He gulped, then waved away Nikolai's hand. "So what, for the rest of our lives we'll be meeting up in seedy hotels for brief moments of passion, praying that my wife or Grigori ever find out?" He ran a hand through his hair. "I think Grigori already knows, though. He told me to stay away from you."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, he knows, but he hasn't attempted anything," Nikolai nodded slowly. It must've been because Grigori was used to having his partner cheat on him. More specifically, to have Nikolai cheat behind his back. "I don't know if Maggie knows, but if she hasn't found out by now, she won't for years. The biggest obstacle here is you, dearie."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 am
Leon Court

"What, me? Because I don't like the idea of cheating on my spouse?" He stepped away, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've always been a faithful husband. When we were married, I cried and confessed to you when that waiter I checked out gave me his number!" Leon's hand fell to his side, his phone buzzing in his pocket as Maggie called him. He took the phone out, turning it off before setting it down.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"And now you're freely ignoring your fiance's calls as we stand here in a love hotel," Nikolai pointed out. "Darling, I understand what you're going through. This paranoia and guilt is common for cheating, but it gets easier, I assure you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 am
Leon Court

He looked away, lips pursed. "Then what am I supposed to do about Grigori? I still don't like the two of you being together. I don't want to get into the habit of cheating, and I don't you to get into it either. Because then what'll happen when Maggie gets pregnant and we have more kids? What will happen when I have less time for you? You'll add someone else to this twisted love dodecahedron?"

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai held his hand up to stop the conversation. "Excuse me? You don't seriously intend on sleeping with her, do you? Despite how she is, everything you've done, you still intend on raising a family with her? Is seeing Aysun develop depression not enough for you that you must subject the same fate to other children?" he seethed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 am
Leon Court

"We're getting married. Raising a family is kind of a package deal," he reminded Nikolai, distantly remembering that Nikolai had never had this kind of traditional relationship before. "I have to. By the time we have children, Aysun will have come around. Either that, or he'll just start spending way more time with you. God knows he can't stand me right now."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai let out a laugh of disbelief. "Are you serious, dearie? You're aware of Aysun's deteriorating happiness, but instead of trying to root out the obvious problem, you're planning on having more children replace him? You realize that will break what's left of the poor boy's heart, yes? I can't believe my eyes, dearie. Would the you years ago have thought this a good idea?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 am
Leon Court

"The me from years ago was married to you and never thought anything like this would ever have to happen!" he snapped. Leon looked Nikolai directly in the eyes, his own stern and hard. "That part of our lives is over. We have to do what we can with the options we've been given now. I don't have any options left, Nikolai."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at Leon for a moment, a silent argument ensuing between them. Finally, he shook his head. "You don't get it, do you?" he whispered. "Of the few options you have, you think this is the best?" He was silent again. "You really intend to stay with her and put up with everything she does for the rest of your life? Are you that afraid of hurting her feelings?" he asked quietly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:38 am
Leon Court

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "What real options do I have? I can't just leave her, not now." He kept his eyes on Nikolai. "She saved my life. When we were separated, I was steps away from the edge. She pulled me back. I owe this to her. And maybe I'll be unhappy for the rest of my life, but I'll know I did the right thing. She's not that bad anymore, really." He trailed off, looking down. Even he didn't believe that last bit, but he couldn't just leave her now.

Coconut Coalition

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces