Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:42 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Aysun wanted to stay strong and deny everything she was saying, but he was only a kid and having someone Leon liked tell him that was as bad as Leon telling him himself. He couldn't help but start crying, thick tears cunning down his cheeks and combining with the snot dripping down his chin. "B-But U-Uncle N-N-Nikki wuh-wanted m-me to s-stay with h-him." His voice was wobbly, ushering out a long cry he desperately tried to keep contained. He wanted to go back to Uncle Nikki's already. At least Grigori didn't tell him that he was unwanted!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:47 am
Leon Court

She flicked her hair over her shoulder, rolling her eyes. "Quit crying, dumb brat. Even if you tell him on me, he won't believe you. You're just some kid, but he's in love with me. He'll believe whatever I say!" She smirked, then her smile softened to a concerned one as Leon walked inside.
He rushed over to Aysun, picking him up and rubbing his back. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked quietly, the plate of Aysun's favorite snack on the bedside table with a drink.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

The sad fact that Maggie was right only made Aysun's crying worse. He was at the point of wailing, tossing his bear to the ground so he could cover his eyes. He tried to resist Leon when he was picked up, but his uncle was too strong. "I-I wanna go b-back to Uncle Nikki!!" he balled. He and Grigori never said they didn't want him, or that they pitied him!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:53 am
Leon Court

The words struck him to his very core. Resisting the urge to tear up, Leon carried Aysun out of the room and towards his own. "Hey now, enough of that. Tell me what's wrong." he said, closing the door behind them. "Come on, you can tell me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Once they were in the room alone, Aysun risked looking at up at Leon, the image currently getting blurred by tears. Maggie's words echoed in his mind. Would Leon even believe him?
Sniffling, Aysun decided to risk it. "M-Maggie was b-being m-mean to me," he whimpered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:01 am
Leon Court

Leon paused, unsure of how to continue. Then again, this was Aysun. He thought a dog was being mean to him because they were barking at a tree. "She's just jealous because I love you so much more than I ever did her," he said, sitting on the bed and touching Aysun's hair.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:07 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"But sh-she's always mean!" cried Aysun. "E-Every time I-I'm here she t-tells me mean things and s-says how you won't b-believe theeeem!" He cried more as he realized right now how she was right.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:24 am
Leon Court

Although he knew how jealous Maggie could get, Leon refused to believe she would be that cruel to a child, and chose to believe she was just being a little rude. "I do believe you, and I'll talk to her tonight about being nicer. Just bear with me, Aysun. I already lost Uncle Nikki, I don't want to lose you too."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"No you didn't!" he argued while looking at Leon tearfully. "You can still be happy with him cause he misses you too!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:19 pm
Leon Court

"Yes I did, Aysun. He's happy with his new boyfriend now," he said, hand on Aysun's head as he tried hard not to think too much on it. "Aysun, please. Just try to drop it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"But-!" Aysun stopped arguing, his words falling into a frustrated sigh. Why didn't Uncle Leon believe him? Every time Uncle Nikki didn't think anyone was watching he'd sit on his chair all sad and look at his old ring! If only Aysun could show Leon, then they'd be happy and a family again!
Until then, his words fell on deaf ears, and the hopelessness was enough to made him drop his eyes to the ground. He shook his head in an attempt to get Leon's hand off him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:50 pm
Leon Court

Sighing, Leon took his hand away and started to stand. "I'm gonna go work on dinner. Come down when you're ready to eat," he said, before gesturing to a little bag on his dresser. "I got you that for if you lose more teeth while you're here. You put it in, then hang it on your door for the tooth fairy." He paused, then decided to stay silent and walked out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:01 pm
Mayah Playah
1 - I go to DQ // 2 - I go to Whataburger

Aysun Court

Left alone in his room, Aysun hopped off the bed and hurried to the door, locking it so Maggie wouldn't come in and tell him more mean things. He ran back to his bed and jumped on it face first, burying his head in his pillow and letting out a noise between an angry scream and a sob. He was convinced Leon didn't even like Maggie, so why did she stay? He clawed the pillow over his head. This would be how he'd sleep the entire week, trying to muffle out those gross noises Maggie made at night. He used to think that they were scaring away ghosts like Leon did with Nikolai, but Maggie eagerly told him the truth, and he couldn't be more disgusted.
Maybe if I hold this over my face long enough I'll die, he thought bitterly. At least then he'd be able to see Grandpa.
He sat up on the bed and angrily threw the pillow at his dresser. It felt a little good to get that anger out, but it wasn't enough. The impact caused the bag Leon mentioned to fall on the ground. Aysun glared at it. All the stupid tooth fairy would do is leave him alone.
Suddenly, an epiphany came. The tooth fairy was magic, like his uncles, but a better magic! Like a genie! If he could talk to her then she'd help bring Uncle Leon and Uncle Nikki back together!
Gasping at the brilliant idea, Aysun hopped off his bed again and ran to the mirror, opening his mouth to gaze at his teeth. There were none loose except... That one! Reaching into his mouth, he grabbed his top right canine and tugged on it. It was only a little loose, not enough to fully get hit attention but he had noticed the funny feeling whenever he touched it. He tugged at it, wincing at the sharp pain, but steeled himself quickly. He'd rather go through this pain than having to see his uncles sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:37 pm
Leon Court

Maggie wandered down the stairs, following after her ex-husband. He sat on the couch, leaning back and silently staring at the ceiling. This wasn't what he wanted. He'd never wanted anything to be like this. The fight was supposed to be a temporary thing, not end that way. It had broken his heart. Losing Nikolai was way too much. It had almost completely killed him, if not for Maggie. He blinked as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing his neck and trying to distract him. It wasn't working.
"Stop that," he said, waving her away.
She stood upright, frowning and slowly sliding her hands off before crossing her arms. "It's about Nikolai, isn't it? I knew it! You still love him, don't you? I'm not enough!" She started to step away, glancing back to him as if expecting him to stop her.
It took a moment, but Leon realized what she wanted and sighed. "I'm sorry, that's not true," he said, standing and moving around the couch. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek before moving around to the kitchen. "I'll go make dinner. You sit and relax." She nodded and moved to sit down, watching a movie as he started to cook.

Awesome nerd
Have fun with your heart attack.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:47 am
Mayah Playah
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Aysun Court

~~~

An hour passed and after many silent/muffled sobs and countless tears, Aysun succeeded in yanking out his tooth. He dropped it in the bag then hurried out of his room, down the stairs, and to the kitchen where he heard Leon cooking.
"Uncle Leon! Uncle Leon!" he called out while running over to him. He held up the bag proudly and smiled, revealing not only his missing tooth but blood coloring his other teeth and his chin. "My tooth fell out!" It was the first time in a while he smiled this big. He couldn't help it. He was excited for nighttime to come and for the tooth fairy to fix his family.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff