Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Nikolai waited at the other side of the door. He was still for a moment, but once he recognized the greeter as his not son, his expression fell to disinterest, and his gaze went to his nails. "Hello, dearie," he greeted. He opened his mouth to both subtly insult the man and ask where Aysun was, but before any noise could come out he heard the screaming in a distance. Blinking, Nikolai tried to crane his head over Leon's body to see what was wrong, but before even that something small ran into him.
The Sin hesitated before looking down, seeing Aysun pressed against him from accidentally running into him. "Aysun, dearie, what's wrong?" he asked once he noticed the tears on the boy's face.
Aysun hiccuped a couple times then tried to push Nikolai away so he could run to the car. "Uncle Leon's marrying Maggie!" he cried while getting away from that horrible house.
Nikolai watched the boy run off, his eyes slightly wide in surprise. After a moment he turned to look at Leon, his expression hidden. "... Is that true?" he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm
Leon Court

The teacher bit his lip and looked down, reaching to grab Aysun's little bag and holding it in both hands. When asked the truth, he nodded slowly. "I... I know it's very sudden, but Aysun needs stability. He has to have parents that are together. Maggie is willing to be a mother. After all I've put him through, he deserves a stable home." He didn't look up, not until he didn't hear a car door shut.
Looking up, he looked around, the bag falling from his hands. "Where's Aysun?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Nikolai shook his head in disappointment. "So you picked Maggie. Are you that gullible that you're willing to forget everything she's done in the past, or is the sex that good?" he asked. "Let me remind you, darling, that Maggie has tried to kill both of us. If you think she's going to be the one to make Aysun happy just because she gives you a smile as big as botox will allow then I'm very concerned about what goes on in your head."
When asked about where the boy went, Nikolai glanced over his shoulder. One could barely see it, but the top of Aysun's head was visible at the other side of the car. Grigori was out of it, talking to him.
"He's with Grigori," the Sin answered. "Funny, isn't it? He'd rather run to him than bear the thought of you and Maggie together. Well. Can't say I blame him."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:12 am
Leon Court

Leon clenched his fists, that familiar passionate anger starting to rise again. "Look, none of this would be happening if you hadn't walked away," he pointed out. "Maggie and I wouldn't have gotten back together, Aysun wouldn't be writing letters to the Tooth Fairy, asking to make us love each other again, we would've gotten past it. But you gave up, you walked away. Don't you dare speak to me like that. I'm growing up and giving my son a real home with two parents. I may not love Maggie like I did when we first married, but I'll get there someday. It'll work out."
Scooping down the grab the bags, he shoved past Nikolai. "Say what you will about Maggie, at least she never gives up." He started towards the car. "Hey, open the trunk so I can put his things in," he barked at Grigori.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Blaming me, are we?" Nikolai mused with that amused grin of his. "The reason I left was because of things like this, Leon. You're so gullible and so desperate to be optimistic that you'll give anyone a chance if they say they're good. Half of all the problems we got into was because of that, and I got tired of having to welcome people I was well aware would attack as soon as they got the chance. I wonder how many people have been warning you about Maggie. Yet she bats her eyes and wiggles her hips and you're immediately hooked." he chastised. He watched Leon storm off. His hands clenched into tight fists. To marry that wh0re so soon...

"It'll be okay. We'll visit your friends first thing in the morning and tonight I'll make your favorite dinner, okay?" Grigori assured Aysun, who glowered at the ground with red cheeks and puffy eyes. When barked at, the Russian stood to his full height to look over at Leon. Part of him was irritated at the attitude, but he could tell by the look on his and Nikolai's face that they had another fight. Sighing through his nose, Grigori pulled out the keys and opened the trunk as instructed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am
Leon Court

Tossing the bags into the back, Leon didn't even spare a glance in Grigori's direction before shutting the trunk and directing himself back towards Nikolai. "How dare you question my choices? You couldn't even wait a week until our marriage was over to shack up with that homewrecker soldier buddy of yours. At least I tried to wait. He snapped his fingers and you were completely happy to sleep with him, like everything we'd had was nothing. Like this was all just one big stepping stone towards him." he gestured towards Aysyn's direction. "Sure, people warned me about Maggie, but twice as many warned me about you. They called you a heartbreaking sl-t who didn't care who he mowed down to get what he wanted. But I stayed optimistic that it wasn't true, and I stayed with you through everything. I guess you're right, though. Turns out I am just naive. Some people really are what others say they are."
Leon had never wanted to say any of this, and something inside screamed that he was making a stupid, terrible mistake. However, he couldn't stop himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:59 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Oh please," Nikolai scoffed with a taunting grin. "I never made myself out to be in the right. I'm well aware that I've caused problems and done plenty of wrong. So what's your point? Were you hoping to see me fazed? And just what would you have done if you saw me cry, hmm? It's certainly not to make you feel better by the looks of it." Risking a step forward, Nikolai pat Leon's shoulder, his eyes glinting with taunts and loathing. "Consider both me and your oh-so precious fiance proof of your bad judgement, then." He gave him a smirk before striding away.

Aysun watched the two from the backseat window. They were fighting again. Even though they split up they were still being so mean to each other. The little boy looked down at his hands. Uncle Leon didn't fight with Maggie. She hated him and made an effort to show how unwanted he was, but... it was true, wasn't it? They were fighting because of him. Was it... right to let Uncle Leon marry Maggie?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:12 am
Leon Court

"Hey." He grabbed Nikolai's wrist, holding tightly. "I know you're trying to act all big and unfazed, but you aren't convincing. I know what I did, Nikolai. Just like you do. The difference is, I'm trying to build up from it. I'm trying to do what's best for Aysun. What do you even care? You didn't want him in the first place!" He roughly released Nikolai's wrist. "In fact, one of our biggest fights happened because you hated how much time I was spending with him! So don't pretend, Nikolai. Not with me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"You change your thoughts on someone so easily when they tell you they've changed, don't you? Then believe me when I tell you that I love Aysun just as much as you do, dearie. That's why I'll give him the happiness he can't seem to obtain here." Nikolai sneered. He turned to leave once more. "Ah yes, be sure to tell Maggie-darling to stop using a bottle of perfume every hour. I dare felt as though I'd suffocate... Or maybe it was your overbearing attitude." He waved lazily over his shoulder before climbing into the car and giving Grigori a very obvious kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:34 am
Leon Court

He clenched his fist, trembling with rage. "Hey! Get the hell off of my wife's property!" he sneered, turning on his heel and not bothering to wave goodbye to the child.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

~~~

The weekend passed far too quickly. Nikolai and Grigori did everything they could to bring a smile to the boy's face, from one on one talks that resulted in unresponsive conversations to tantrums that exploded whenever they tried to get him out of the house. The only time Aysun seemed to respond to anything was when he visited Parker, where he cried about how unfair everything was. It felt a little good to let it out, but it wasn't enough to loosen the burden.
In the blink of an eye Aysun found himself standing in front of Leon's door. No, he wasn't Uncle Leon anymore, and Nikolai wasn't Uncle Nikolai either. He was done referring to them as such. To be honest, in this long time of isolation he often found himself reflecting on what to think of them as. He thinks he hates them. He hates them for leaving and in turn leaving him behind, he hates them because they stopped caring, he hates them because they hate him.
Aysun sighed through his nose as Nikolai leaned over to knock on the door. Both of them seemed to be dreading seeing whoever was in that house.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 pm
Leon Court

The door creaked open, revealing not the handsome teacher, but his cruelly-smiling fiancee. She looked between them, her smile falling. "Great, it's you. Look, I don't have time to deal with you today, I have a wedding to plan and Leon should be getting home from work any moment." Reaching inside, she grabbed a stack of pamphlets and shoved them into Nikolai's hands. "Can you take him for today and go through these with him? Thanks, you're a doll. Bring him back later tonight and tell me which one he picks."
The pamphlets were all in alphabetical order, and all boarding schools. just as she handed Nikolai the pamphlets, Leon's car could be heard driving up. She groaned, not wanting to deal with this fight.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Mmm, you smiled, pretending that there was someone else coming at this exact time. How cute. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that... eh, makeup of yours has gotten to what's left of your brain, dearie," Nikolai mused while scratching his cheek nonchalantly.
He blinked when the pamphlets were shoved into his arms, gazing down at them. His eyes widened. "Boarding school?" he muttered, earning Aysun's fretful attention. There was a flicker of purple around the Sin's hands for a moment. "I should have expected this from you, darling. You know even less shame than I do," he seethed at Maggie before hearing the car pull up. He spun around on his heel, his expression furious as he stormed towards Leon, hand raised to show the many pamphlets. "Is this some kind of sick joke, darling?" he spat, throwing them at the teacher when he was close enough. "So you yell at me about who should have gotten custody over Aysun, and now you're sending him away?! You're disgusting!"
There were a couple pamphlets that had fallen in the midst of Nikolai's march, and Aysun picked up the closest one. Boarding school... He opened it, gazing at all the information, his hands starting to shake and sweat beading his face. He... He knew they all hated him... but this was proof. A school where he wouldn't be around any of them, where he'd be all alone...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 pm
Leon Court

Leon got out of the car, preparing to stride right past Nikolai when he felt something hit his broad, chest. Looking down, he blinked at the sight of the pamphlets, confused. Wait, was... "Boarding school? You think I'm behind this? Why would I send him away? He's my son!" He stepped over the pamphlets, rage building in his chest. "After all I did to get custody, why would I send him away? Why would I lose him after all that I-" He stopped himself, then jabbed a finger into Nikolai's chest. "I'm not dealing with you right now, Byko. I have more important things to handle. Get the hell off of my property." He brushed past him, purposefully knocking shoulders.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Oh please! Don't act dumber than you are!" spat Nikolai as he swatted Leon's finger away. "Your oh-so precious fiance was the one with the idea, and we all know for a fact that she's going to ride you hard until you say yes, you pig!" Nikolai grit his teeth as their shoulders bumped and turned to glare at him. "If all you're going to do is send that boy away then you should have given him to me! At least he would've been happy around Grigori instead of that hellhole home of yours!" he shouted, tears prickling his eyes. His gaze drifted to Aysun, who stared at the two in fear. Shame befell Nikolai, and he turned around quickly to get into the car. Grigori wasn't there today upon the Sin's request. He was kind of glad, too, so that he wouldn't have to suffer either. The car revved to life and zoomed off quickly in a cloud of dirt.

Aysun felt as though his world was falling apart. All the colors had suddenly become dull, and for a second he felt light-headed. It all confused him, but there was one thing he was definitely sure of: he didn't want to be around anyone.
Pushing past Maggie, Aysun ran up the stairs as fast as his tiny legs could carry him and ran into his room, slamming the door shut and locking it. He pressed his back against the door and slid to the ground, his tears and sobs finally escaping him. Why? Why did it have to keep getting worse?!

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff