Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:42 am
yea that about it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walked with Jeffery to the junkyard a mile down the road from the mall. "Impressive, huh?" he asked him referring to the way the cars are stacked by the fence. He walks on in through the open doors of the junkyard.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:51 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jeffery nodded at what moris said " quite i wonder how they are able to do that without it tipping over and falling " he said as he followed moris thru the junkyard looking at the area around him he said " i heard people find all sorts of thing that were thrown out even if nothing was wrong with it "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles when Jeffery agrees with him about the junkyard. "From personal experience of coming to this place a couple of times in the past. I can say that is true" he tells and admitting to having been to this junkyard.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:05 am

jeffery seemed really interested now " oh mind telling me some of the stuff that you found in here " he asked a curios tone was in his voice as he still looked around the area while following moris  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was walking towards where he would normally find the piles of electronics. He was thinking of demonstrating his ability since this as good as any place to do it at. "Better to show than to explain with words and if you come back with me to my room after this I can just that" he said smiling widely.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:03 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was walking towards where he would normally find the piles of electronics. He was thinking of demonstrating his ability since this as good as any place to do it at. "Better to show than to explain with words and if you come back with me to my room after this I can just that" he said smiling widely.

the amazing kitsune

jeffery looked at him with a tilted head as he said that seeing him smile made him grin back it was a nice one " sure and i can show you as well " he said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Excellent" said Moris happily. "In the meantime, I can show something I don't often openly reveal" he said as he stopped in front of a pile of electronics. "While also scavenging for something to use for future inventions" he thought.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:19 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Excellent" said Moris happily. "In the meantime, I can show something I don't often openly reveal" he said as he stopped in front of a pile of electronics. "While also scavenging for something to use for future inventions" he thought.

the amazing kitsune

he tilited his head curiously " oh well i am honored you would show me then " he said with a smile as he watched moris closely  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris takes a deep breath then let it out slowly, "I'm in control" he reminded himself in his thoughts. "It shall begin then" he said before using his telekinesis to levitating electronics that were lighter than a desktop computer then moving it one feet at a time until he was above his head.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:43 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris takes a deep breath then let it out slowly, "I'm in control" he reminded himself in his thoughts. "It shall begin then" he said before using his telekinesis to levitating electronics that were lighter than a desktop computer then moving it one feet at a time until he was above his head.

the amazing kitsune

jeffery looked at it with some shock and awe "that amazing " he said softly as he saw the saw all the stuff floating around moris  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:15 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris liked the reaction he was getting from Jeffery to his demonstration. "My limit is picking up anything heavier than elephant because by then I will be dealing with nose bleeds and headaches from the strain" he tells him of his main weakness. He moved things around with the wave of a hand and picking up more things off the ground around them.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:35 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris liked the reaction he was getting from Jeffery to his demonstration. "My limit is picking up anything heavier than elephant because by then I will be dealing with nose bleeds and headaches from the strain" he tells him of his main weakness. He moved things around with the wave of a hand and picking up more things off the ground around them.

the amazing kitsune

as he watched moris move more stuff around them he was amazed he hadnt seen someone be able to do this except one other person and he didnt know if he could find him again " i only knew one person who could also do this i think is he is around age but its cool to see it once again " he said watching him " well moris since you showed me yours i can show you mine its what actully was able to save my life when this happned " he said gesturing to his face  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris separated the parts he wants from what he was levitating then stacked the rest like a five feet wall. "Yeah, encountering people with telekinesis. I have no control it while I sleep, but I have been working on that problem" he said. He recalled the undead teacher mentioning had taught a student with that ability in the past. He places into his knack sack then looks to Jeffery as the older male gestured to his own face. "Must be quite special" he comments.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:31 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris separated the parts he wants from what he was levitating then stacked the rest like a five feet wall. "Yeah, encountering people with telekinesis. I have no control it while I sleep, but I have been working on that problem" he said. He recalled the undead teacher mentioning had taught a student with that ability in the past. He places into his knack sack then looks to Jeffery as the older male gestured to his own face. "Must be quite special" he comments.

the amazing kitsune

he shook his head " i dont think its that good i mean comparedto being able to move stuff with your mind in all but it works" he said with a smile " well this place isnt dry so i can do it here watch " he said holding out his hand he closed his eyes for a few seconds then water from the air started to move and glide around his hand that was held out with a small smile he started to make it into shapes like a boat or a horse " this is what save my life that day i learned to control water to my will as i was being burned i was able to make the water from the pipes in the house burst and douse the flames "  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff