Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
The old abandoned dorm of Princeton Academy, rumors has it that an angry spirit forced all residents to flee, since then there have been more rumors about the ghost and the paranormal around the dormitory like Will-o-Wisps or floating housewares. There is only one room that hasn't been cut from electrically and water, and it belongs to the one who seem to be much ghost like and mysterious himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:15 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu came home from the Mall, it seem he was skipping today classes. He walked pass the lobby and into his room at the end of the hallway, he placed his hat with many buttons down on a table and laydown on his very comfortable bed, 'Only 64 more too go...' The wolf pup then fell asleep.

Tohfu started to have dreams about his past, everything was falling. People, buildings, family.... A small tear shed from Tohfu's eyes and he woken up "Mom... Dad..." He then trip over something while getting off his bed "Ouch..!!" It was a tree root that was sticking through the floor, Tohfu grab his hat and touches a green button "Come on now I can't have you growing in my home..." He pointed at the roots and it started to move back into the ground. More tears started coming down "Ugh... Why..? Why am I talking to plants...?" He started to cry.

Quote:
anyone is free to join but please have a reason to come here first.

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:53 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu wipes away his tears "Ehh... Damn it...! This is no time to be crying..!!" He got on and puts on his cap, he then left his room and started walking down the creepy hallway, muttering and thinking stuff to himself 'Damn it! Where the hell could that b!tch have gone?! I followed him all the way from Noir and this is were he disappear?!?! Damn it!!!' Tohfu grind his teeth together, his rage caused some of the near by objects to float and smash into each other 'Sh!t... Gotta keep calm...' Tohfu took deep breaths and cool down, he walked into the abandoned lunch room in the dorm, mostly all the windows have been broken since the ghost incident and some of the food has already rot. Tohfu took a smell and cover his nose "Eww.... Ugh...! My nose...!!" The smell was terrible, he then thought that this was a good time to use his new power, Tohfu touch the moon button that was on his head and it begun to glow.

All the tables, chairs, and other objects started to float 'What?! Isn't this button power the same as flight?!' Tohfu touches another button that had a bird mark on his cap, it also started to glow, he points to a single plate and checked it power.... 'Hmm... The moon button give be better control and when I combine if with the bird button it's like being able to control a toy air plane that can go backwards...' Tohfu wasn't too proud but he can find a use for it. When Tohfu finished he jump out from a broken window and into the pool or green water, a small splash was made but his feet was on the surface of the water, he begins walking into the forest once again disappearing from sight. [Exit]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:07 pm
Fang looked up at the room hovering over the pool and mini pound "I could furnish the broken windows into stain glass and hung white, green and dark cloth scarves onto the ceiling and walls then make a pillow pile for me to sleep in my true form along with my pet if the ghosts will allow me too" he looks down at tohfu "is that alright with you puppy since my lamia self is well space taking"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Their was a drop of sweat on Tohfu "Um.. Actually... There are no ghost..." Tohfu told Fang a somewhat funny story of how the dorm became abondon, it started with his first borrow power Flight, when he first receive the power he was already at the form testing it out, he didn't fully know how to control it so it went haywire making more than half of the objects started floating around attacking everyone, the school sent someone to check on it but Tohfu acquire a new power Shade which turn everything dark causing a panic, they pretty much seem to gives up on the dorm...

"So... Am pretty sure this dorm ghost was actually just me testing my powers... I kinda didn't know I was living along till 3 months later. Ha-ha... Sometimes some students come here for some test of courage and stuff so it's never to boring." He looks back up at Fang "If you want to live in here I don't mind!" He smiled "I'll help out anyways I can!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:11 am
Fang nods laughing lightly "good thing lamias are myths to some monsters and humans cause I can scare them silly" he walks towards the building as his pet slithered into the dorms  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:21 am
The went into the cafeteria part of the dorm where Fang wanted his bedroom to be, all the windows were broken and there was the sound of birds and bats living somewhere in the ceiling "Guess we should start by cleaning up this area." Tohfu moved some of the old tables aside so they can clean better.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:42 am
Fang gently stops tohfu as his eyes pupils go into his snake eyes "no need" his pendant glows as does his body then his lamia tail appeared cleaning away the glass and debris "scar get your free meal my sweet girl" he coiled around a column as he is pet took to the rafters as he heard the birds chirping in fear flying out with the bats  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:58 pm
"Hmm... When you really think about it... We never actually introduce ourselves to each other." It didn't really matter much but Tohfu felt he should know the full name of Fang, after all he felt like it was because of Fang he restart his life over. Tohfu did a beastman chrest because he believed that Fang was someone he could trust, he place his right arm by his heart and put his claws on it like he was digging it out for Fang "My name is Tohfu Chester of the Noir Clan, from here on out I trust you." Tohfu smiled. His personalty was changing to what other people would call kind and friendly, he became protective of the ones he like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:05 pm
Fang looks at tohfu smiling kindly "a pleasure you may call me Drac venomous Scales or in English Fang Venomous Scales I hailed from the Amazon rainforest where my people dwell for centuries" he gets off of the column as he grabbed his pendant "Rio..." his bags and bedding appear around the room "I am the youngest son of my people's witch doctor"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:42 pm
Tohfu smiled brightly, then remembered something important "Ah! Fang am going to go to my room now, I need to change clothes!" Tohfu was still wearing the embarrassing shirt and his ripped up pants, he pointed at the end of the hallway "My room is at the end of the hallway, not very hard right? If you need anything just ask." Tohfu started walking towards his room hoping at least one of his shirts or pants fit his new form.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:38 am
Fang nods as he settled everything up then used his magic to create rainforest images onto the new stain glass windows when he finished he when to his giant dark green silk pillow in the center of the room along with a medium green and gray pillows surrounding the area near his bed as he curled onto the pillow yawning  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:39 am
It looked like only a very few tank tops fitted him, none of his old pants longer fit him other then his boxers he decided to just wear those to bed and slept in it. He would try to figure something by tomorrow but for now he was still tired from what happened earlier, as be lay on his bed he wonders 'He kept calling me pup... Am pretty sure am more older then him right now....'  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:20 am
Fang yawns while he started falling asleep while his pet coiled around him they slept til in the dead of night fang heard a thud his eyes narrowed as he saw a dared student thus making him hiss out a warning  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 pm
Tohfu was moving around alot on his bed trying to find the perfect sleeping spot for his new form "Ehh... I can't sleep... Water..." Tohfu got up from his bed and left his room, he was walking barefoot through the hallway when he hated a hissing sound 'Is that the water pipe..?' When he went to check it out it was actually Fang, he saw a dim light outside of the dorm it looked like someone was dared to come here again. Tohfu told Fang to calm down and that he would go look at it so he did.

It was a short brown hair guy with glasses carrying a flash light that seem to be dying, Tohfu didn't have his buttons powers on him anymore so he decided to just go ask the guy to leave properly. The boy walked closer to the dorm when his light died on him "Huh?! What?! Not now you stupid thing!!" Tohfu walked closer to him as the boy panic on about his flash light, when the light finally turned back on Tohfu was right in front of the boy "Hey you shou-?" The kid lost conscious the moment he saw Tohfu "Ahh..." He brought the unconscious boy back to the old dorm and explained what happen to Fang "Um.. So what do I do now...? I mean I couldn't really just left him out there right..?"  
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff