Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:37 pm
Fang sighed "just let the kid rest here tohfu for the morning now let's get back to our dreams" he gently covered up the boy while he recoiled up yawning as he pulled a faint wool blanket over his whole body  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm
"Eh.. Okay..." Tohfu yawned and went back to his room but came out with his blankets and pillows "I want to be part of the sleep over too!" He had a serious face on him... He moved the boy over a bit and slept in a very relaxing spot...  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:29 am
Fang looks at tohfu "you know your head is on my tail pup?" He shrugs yawning "oh well let's get some sleep then in the morning back to work"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:52 am
Morning came and it went surprisingly weird. The short boy woke up next to Tohfu's chest and had blood coming out for his nose, next he saw a large and long snake which caused him to scream, walking up everyone and especially hurting Tohfu's ears "Oww..." Tohfu was stunned for a bit.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:23 am
Fang sits up as his bare upper showed "whose screaming so loud?" He looks down from his pillow bed at the boy "you who are you?" Hisses lightly  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:30 am
The kid screamed asbe ran out the Fang room and into the lobby, he kept running away from the dorm "What... Was that all about..?" Tohfu then looked at Fang "Hm.. Maybe you shoulda changed back to your human form, you're kin is still pretty rare in the city."  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:52 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Sighs as his pendant glowed giving him back his legs "let's go lu is going to be swamped soon" he pulls a boa shift onto his chest while slipping a silver serpent arm bracelet onto his upper arms

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:09 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"Ehh... I don't mind but let's stop by clothes store first, these are kinda getting too tight on me..." His chest fur was really sticking out and it looked really fluffy, his tail twitched "Ah. Bathroom first." He went into his room to grab a cup and a toothbrush than went into the boy bathroom, everything was still in working order, it seem Tohfu didn't want to get John growing moss or anything. He took a while and came back to Fang "Okay, let's go." He grabed a white blanket and used it as a cloak to hide his underwear "Hope no one finds out..."  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:18 pm
Fang sighs tossing tohfu a pair of oversized pants "just wear those I've got a lot of clothes that do not fit me yet" he walks over to tohfu holding a yellow and blue shirt  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:44 pm
Tohfu put on the oversize pant and blue shirt, it was still too big for him but it'll fit "Thanks Fang... Actually where did you even get these from and why are they so big?" It was something Tohfu really wanted to know.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Fang sighs "my father is literally king sized lamia man and I am suppose to be as big muscled and tall once I get older a piece of being a shamans son also he's the most desirable male lamia in my clan since my mother died a month ago but dad was faithful" he stretches out his arms  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:19 pm
'Big muscles... Pfft!!' Tohfu tried to cover his mouth so he wouldn't laugh but he failed, he imagined Fang with big muscles and started to laugh "Pffft! Hahahahhaa!! Am so so-rry I haha I just can't see that hahaa.!!" He wasn't trying to be mean it was just that if Fang did turn out like that it would look amusing to stare at.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:02 pm
Fang hisses at tohfu warning him "that's it I am leaving you here!" He walks away from the dormitory  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:32 am
As Fang left Tohfu started to worry 'He won't get lost will he..? I mean he haven't been around this area for even a day..." Tohfu decided to follow behind Fang slowly so that he won't get lost, he also try to come up with the right apologise just in case it might take the turn for the worse "Where... Is he going...?"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:12 am
Fang stops infront of the alley where vixxon died walking into it as he hold out a match "born from flame and given rest by ashes" he bends down taking his brothers dragon pendant "goodnight big brother I'll miss you" he lights the match putting it onto vixx's clothes  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff