The Old Abandoned Dormitories, Tohfu home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:22 pm
'The place where Vixxon died..?' Tohfu stayed quiet , he couldn't think of anything to say. He knows how it feel to lose a dear one and how no one can really help to lighten the mood... Tohfu walked slowly behind Fang with a umbrella "We... going..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am
Fang nods as he stood up watching the body burn slowly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:07 am
After the body burned they begin walking to Blue Cat, there was silents between both of them as they countine walking. They reached Blue Cat, as Tohfu opened the door a white flying heel hitted his face and he fell to the floor "Who Told You To Leave?! It Was A Nightmare After You Guys Left!!" Tohfu fur got a little wet from falling on the ground "Owww..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:37 am
Fang helps up tohfu "easy lu It was past midnight so tohfu took us to the dorm where he lives" he walks into the blue cat making lu a drink "plus you were taking to long to come upstairs from the basement"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:52 pm
Lu plout "Not my fault am into S&M!" Tohfu just stayed silent and gives the heel back to Lu, she thanked Fang for the drink. "So anyway shouldn't you two be at school?" Tohfu shakes his head "Uh Uh, I ditch all the time so I don't really care much about school. Am not sure about Fang though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 pm
Fang "I take night classes for musical arts since singing is major for my kind that's how I lure in my food supply" he shrugs catching a live mouse by it's tail holding it up  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:38 pm
"Fang dear, as much as I hate rats, please don't do that infront of the human customers, they simply don't understand the creature's need." Tohfu nods his head as he understand what Mama Lu said. "Anyway you should go back to school Tohfu, am pretty sure you're teachers misses you." Tohfu had a annoy face on "All my teachers didn't even knew I was part of the class..." Tohfu didn't seem hurt more like he was ignored mainly by everyone at school "Am not even sure if I was on the school roll list..." Mama pitys Tohfu "Oh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:53 am
Fang sighs as he goes to the back room swallowing the vermin whole "still tohfu class is important" he sits next to tohfu "still lu maybe he should be noticed" he thinks calmly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:01 pm
Tohfu slumped "When I think about it, I don't really know how I became a side character in the first place..." Lu tried to cheer him up "Well you look a lot different now so maybe someone will notice you now?!" Tohfu started to mope "I think that be more annoying though, I gotten used to being alone for so long that am not sure how to make friends anymore..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 am
Fang clears his throat as he crossed his arms over his chest "excuse me what am I then" shakes his head "you know what forget it, Lu I'm going to the stage" he walked towards the stage  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:50 am
Tohfu was confused "Something I said..?" Mama sighed "Even though your older now you still don't get it do ya?" He even got more confused "Fwat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:36 am
((Posted in rain town))  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:38 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu was still humming a quiet song in his head as he got home. He pick up his stuff that he left in Fang's room and went into his, Tohfu lay down on his bed and since no one was around... He started to sing a lullaby Lets go in the garden...

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff