Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Return of the Gods {Striker & Pure} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 pm
XXXXXIt's been ten years since Rose and Lilly were left at the alter by their daughters' father, six since they went to war, and three since their return to a semi normal life; yet only now have they found him. With the threat of their mother gone, the elementals of Fire and Ice have spent the past three years tracking down the man they love, determined to bring him home to their daughters - who've grown up with only a shadow of a father figure.

Will they find him?
And what will he say when he finds out their most guarded secret?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:18 pm
Strikercharge
making up a few details just to get this going >x>

Rose gave a low hum as she brushed some hair from her face, peering out of the car at the sights around them. They'd come to Russia, again, to see if they'd missed a sign of Jake on their last visit. There had to be something, anything, that would point them in the right direction. Hopefully they'd find something soon, they could only be gone so long these days, and it was hard not to worry about their homeland after the war. Turning her head to look at her sister in the driver's seat, she smiled and placed a warm hand on the blunette next to her. "I'm sure we'll find something, I can feel it in my bones." she hummed, leaning in to peck the ice elemental on the cheek.

"I can too, but this isn't going to be easy," Lilly agreed, pulling into a parking space at a large factory-turned-apartment building. "But there's only so much I can take before losing hope, y'know? And what about the girls? They don't even believe he's out there. As far as they're concerned, he's dead," she breathed, hugging her sister close before letting go and taking her hand. They had to stay strong, even when it hurt them. "If we don't find anything here, we go back home, and that's it. No more of this fruitless searching. It hurts too much, Ro" she breathed, ice forming on her breath as they entered the building and went up the stairs and down the hall to the rooms that had been leased for years under their Fiance's name.

"If that's what you wish, Lil," her twin purred, opening the door to the same mess they'd left in their last dig through papers and journals and pictures they still didn't understand. Among them was an image of the twins, roundly pregnant with a cheerful smiles as they clung to a man. Their Jacob. Oh how they missed him. But, if they found him, would he even recognize htem anymore? War had changed them both, not entirely for the better. Where Lilly had grown softer and more controlled, Rose had returned to the wild warrior she'd been when they were far younger, both sporting armor unbefitting of hte modern era as they sat and shuffled through papers.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:43 pm
Pure T0rture
Works for me xd

Ah, Jacob. The man, the myth, the legend. Having met Rose and Lilly at Blackrose Academy, their relationship had been almost a generic love story. Rarely a kink in the relationship, and always supportive...that was, until the Nikolai accident, that is. Jacob had to leave his loving wives and children while he ran off and fixed the issue. Returning shortly during the war against his mother-in-law, he left a second time, promising to return when Nikolai had been dealt with. This, was partially true...The Nikolai incident left it's mark on poor Jacob. Untrusting, cold hearted, yet now he is able to fully use his powers...and responsibly. His attitude isn't all that is changed, his Taboo form now constantly attempts to break out of his human form. This causes his once beautiful and youthful look to fluctuate between human and a space-textured look. His eyes are no longer brown, but a deep black/blue combo. There has been one question, and one question only driving Jacob now: Will he find the sisters? Does he WANT to find them?

Jacob sat in his own car, drinking coffee and reading a book he bought. Like a true hipster. he thought and shuttered. Bandages from his last outbreak covered his upper half and part of his hand. "Goddammit Nikolai...you...you made me a freak..." He sighed and punched the seat next to him. Taking another drink, he nearly spat it out when he noticed a twin pair of girls across the street, one with red hair and one with blue, driving towards him. He sighed when he thought about the chances, and in the modern day how many girls this applied to, and sank into his seat. Oh, how he missed his little Elementals. He truly missed the times he had, both with his wives and his children. Jacob winced as the most haunting image of his life back in the war of Eris. Seeing his little girls turned into such an abomination...it does terrible things to a person. His hand had a sudden outbreak as his skin vaporized and a star-dotted texture appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Jacob looked at his hand wide-eyed and started wrapping more bandages around it, hopeful that he will be able to control it one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:47 pm
Strikercharge
I'm gonna make a new picture for them for this rp. Just wait, it'll be my best one yet~

Coming back out of the building with a stack of old journals in hand, the twins headed for their car quietly. Setting the papers atop the passenger side, rose gave a whimper and sneezed loudly, her hair turning to fire for the briefest second before Lilly handed her a handkerchief made from fire proof fabric. "Fanks," she sniffled, wiping a lava booger from her nose before tucking the fabric into her pocket. Looking back up at her twin, she gave a soft smile and pulled herself up and over their car so she could hug her close, kissing her forehead softly. "We'll find him, I promise. There's something about these last few journals that makes me hopeful," she hummed, creating a fire between them to warm her sister slightly. Even an ice elemental needed some heat.

"I hope you're right. I don't think I can face the girls without him. They're still refusing to talk to us, Rose," the blunette mumbled as she warned herself up beside the fire, fingers turning first to blue ice and then water as she stayed beside the flame. "You think he still cares about us? What if the reason he hasn't come back is because he forgot about us?"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:08 pm
Pure T0rture
I can't wait. I still can't draw for s**t XD

Jacob nearly jumped out of his skin when he noticed a large spark of fire nearby. The source seemed to be a car. "Oh gods...are there people inside??" he said and hopped out of his car, his almost signature brown hair flowing in the slight breeze. He slowly approached the adjacent shop and noticed the two girls he saw earlier. "what even...? Those two again? What was with that fire??" He breathed aloud and looked at the car. "It's not on fire? I could have sworn It...heh, I'm getting paranoid again." He laughed off and held his arm. His black/blue eyes shined as he noticed the two were holding papers, and he could have sworn that he saw his name in the files at one place or the other. "This...is beyond paranoia" he sighed and decided to investigate closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:12 pm
Strikercharge
the one I'm using in the library is from 2014, I've gotten loads better since and I'm excited to draw them in a particular style

Looking up to hug her sister close, Lilly spotted something on the other side of the car and dropped the files she'd been holding, deep blue eyes going wide as she stared at Jacob. Smacking her sister on the arm, she nodded in his direction before tears formed in her eyes. With a little magic, the girls human forms shifted to ice and fire, bouncing over the car before returning to the more stable state to stare at him intently.

"Jake? I-is it really you?" Lilly mumbled, placing her cold fingers against his cheek as tears fell from her face, freezing before they hit the ground. "Oh, Jake!" The elemental let out a happy sob and wrapped her arms around him tightly, only pulling away to kiss him softly.

Once her sister had made her welcomes, Rose gave Jacob a wild grin and pulled him in by the collar, kissing him hard and fast like she always had. "We've missed you, you jerk." She breathed, letting him go and pulling her twin off his neck to wrap a protective arm around her hips. They'd grown much closer in his absence. And stronger too, as was obvious by the muscles shifting visibly under their tight olive skin. "Where've you been?"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Jake shifted uneasily in the arms of the two girls who were embracing him. He tried to force a smile, but there was a huge issue: how does he know this isn't just a trick by Nikolai? He looked at them, a bit dumbfounded, and swallowed a bit in fear. "Uh....I'm sorry...but....who....are you?" He tilted his head. He had known plenty of elementals in his life, but none this affectionate. "Uh....yes, Jake is my name. Well. Jacob I prefer...but how did you know that?" He asked and looked at the papers they dropped. Dossiers, files, pictures. "Are you stalkers? Are....are you....are you from Nikolai?" He asked, visibly starting to shake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:43 pm
Strikercharge

Pulling away with a hurt expression, Lilly tucked some hair behind one of her pointed ears. "You don't remember us?" she mumbled, backing up into Rose's arms to hide herself. It was like rubbing salt in a wound, hearing him say such things. "Why in the nine hells would we listen to that twisted b*****d? He's the whole reason you left. If I ever see that jerk again, I'll freeze him where he stands," she hissed, peering out of her hair at him as the temperature began to drop. More tears stung at her eyes, and she wiped them away on her sleeve, her breath coming out in clouds of frost.

"How could we not know you? after everything we've been through together, the love we've shared and the a** we kicked together, you don't recognize us?" Rose asked with a raised eyebrow, pulling her hair from her face and flashing the wedding band she wore in his general direction. She was not going to make this easy for him. “You’re too cruel, Jake. We’ve spent years looking for you. We fought and destroyed Eris just so we could come back and find you. And then you don’t even recognize us anymore. That stings.” She murmured, a fire starting on her arms that sizzled away in the areas Lilly was touching.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob's eyes widened as the assailants showed off their powers. Elementals? But...there's only two elementals who would treat me like this... He thought to himself and formed a smile. Tears formed in his non-bandaged eye once he finally put 2 and 2 together. "Rose....and....and Lilly?" He smiled and hugged them both, holding them as close as he could. "By the gods...how the hell are you guys here?" He asked and kissed their cheeks. "I thought I'd never see you guys again..." he said and looked at their faces. "You guys have changed so much...I'm sorry I wasn't there for you guys." He admitted and release them from his near-death grip.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm
Strikercharge

Smiling when he said their names, the twins wrapped their arms around him and kissed his cheeks at the same time. "We've missed you, so much" the breathed, happy tears falling from their faces. It was true though, they had changed quite drastically in order to survive a war with their mother. Their human forms bore much more similarities now to their fully elemental state, allowing them to shift more easily while also costing them a bit of discrepancy.

Pulling away with a smile, Rose rubbed the lava-tears from her face and gave a sniffle. "We've been looking for you for so long. We were just about to give up." she chuckled, deep red lips pulling back in another joyful smile. The air around her sizzled and snapped with heat as she looked at him, it was hard not to set off something around them in her glee.

"You've changed quite a bit, too, Jake. Since when were your eyes blue?" Lilly hummed, gently petting the side of his face that was covered in bandages. The coolness of her skin would probably break through the bandages to whatever hurt him, hopefully for the better. "Oh, just wait until the girls see you! Everyone's going to be so excited and we'll have such a great time. That is, if you'll come home with us. Will you come home with us, Jake?"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 pm
Pure T0rture
Ugh I need some better avatar s**t ;-;

Jacob groaned a bit at Rose's question. "They became blue the same time this happened...' He sighed and lifted the bandages from his arm, his skin shimmering like a deep dark night sky. It reflected Rose's intense flame and Lilly's Soothing ice, causing an almost yin/yang of light and color around his arm. "Don't....don't worry about it too much..." He sighed.

Hearing Lilly, his face brightened with a smile. "The girls? Coco? Lavander? Those two?" He hugged them both again, smiling so much his face hurt. "Of course I am coming home with you. Can't come home with me, so where else?" He laughed, the laughter turning into a nervous chuckle. "Uh...forget I said anything...sure, uh...let us go?" He asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:00 pm
Strikercharge
I have quite a bit of extra stuff. i could gift you some?
also, i'm sure i've bugged you about this before, but do you have skype?

"Oh, Jake...." Lilly sighed, rubbing her thumb across his skin softly. "You know, you don't look that bad to us. Reminds us of an old friend of ours, actually." she hummed, kissing his cheek before her hand dropped down to take one of his. She was not letting go this time. Turning to her twin, she smiled at seeing Rose so lit up about everything. "Someone needs to take a chill pill" she chuckled, putting her hand against the fire elemental to watch steam hiss and bubble between them.

"Just, a fair warning about going home. It's not where you think it is." Rose breathed as she tugged a hand through her hair before pulling a pin out of her hair. "And the girls might not be too pleased with you, either." she added as a warning before walking out behind the car and slashing at the open air. Turning back to the other two, she gave a hum as a vortex opened up behind her, mostly ignoring it as she pulled Jake into the car with her, Lilly going back around to the driver's seat.

As the car started up, it backed into the vortex and transported them to another realm in a flash of red and fire. As the great flame subsided, the car they'd been in had been replaced with a chariot and two black unicorns, the girls settled on either side of him while Lilly held the reigns. The twins' clothes had changed as well. the civilian clothing Rose had been wearing was replaced with a chest plate decorated with images of fire and a vivid orange skirt that stopped before her knees, allowing more armor to cover everything from her knees to her toes, on her head was a golden circlet made to look like fire. Lilly had undertaken a similar change of wardrobe, now sporting a silver circlet of snowflakes and icicles that only matched too perfectly with the armor covering her arms and legs, a silver-to-blue skirt and crop top combo replacing her blouse and jeans. In all, the twins looked more akin to goddesses than humble elementals.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 pm
Pure T0rture
If you want to offload some stuff, I won't object but money isn't an issue. Its finding a decent item that matches my avi XD and sadly, I do not. I do however have Steam, which works the same.

Jacob gripped both girl's hands as the vortex swirled around him, feeling his bandages fluttering around him. When the vortex subsided, he looked around at the transformations. "When you're immortal, ya see a lot of things. THIS, however, seems to be a bit of a stretch." He laughed and looked at the twins around him. "Gods...er, Godessess....are you two finally Nobles? Bout damned time..." He joked again, glancing down at the two Unicorns driving the chariot. "So uh...I suppose I owe you two a huge apology, don't I? About...about why I left..." He sighed. "Seems like a good time to talk before s**t hits the fan." He added and glanced up at Rose, then to Lilly. "I assure you, though, whether you want to hear it or not....it....it wasn't my choice to leave..."
Jacob cleared his throat and began to talk. "After Blackrose, Nikolai ascended the throne, as the true heir to the Taboo kingdom, and he....he...changed..he became violent and cold hearted. I don't understand it myself. Anyways, long story short, the 4 brothers are now only 2..' He stopped and sighed. "Technically, one...but, eh, semantics."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:48 pm
Strikercharge
well, what kind of items do you want? i've got tons of marionettes right now.

"Nobels? Not in the slightest," Lilly chuckled, ignoring the way people around them bowed and offered up food or whatever items they were holding. Offerings were the last thing on her mind right now. "Welcome to Vielle, Veron. City of the Gods," she hummed, blinking when he started to explain everything to them. She knew Nikolai was a messed up b*****d, but for him to do this?

"I thought you were the oldest brother, why didn't you inherit the throne?" Rose asked, leaning down to scoop up a bouquet of flowers, specifically lavender and coco blossoms, before smiling up at him again. As they continued on their journey through the streets a large castle-like structure with twelve spires came into view, its white walls gleaming in the sunlight. "When you left, we did our best to raise the girls at Black Rose, allow them to adjust to their powers before they learned about their heritage. But that had to change when Eris attacked. We were forced to return here before we could find you, and fight in the greatest war this world has ever seen. It was our duty."  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:00 pm
Pure T0rture
To be honest, anything you wanna just get rid of. Beggers cant be choosers, after all.

"I am...er...was...the oldest. In our kingdom, you can choose to send the next oldest if you do not want the throne. I did not want it because.....well....uh...I...I'll show you when we get inside."
He offered. "I know that seems odd to be able to choose to inherit something, but it really helps in moments like this." He glanced up at the stark white walls and smirked. "Of course you guys would do something like this with your castle. Its definitely a contrast to my old shack." He noted, remembering the Midnight Zone castle he lived in before, its walls black as coal. "Are they ok though? They aren't hurt are they?" He asked, frantic about the thought of his little girls being hurt. "or, even worse, they haven't shown signs similar to what I am going through, are they?"  
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff