Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:57 pm
iloveyouDIE

I can def set up wendy in public with turtles... if you are on board biggrin

Any ideas for wil and shiloh??? Wil is usually just loitering in public though he does street corner fortune tellings and sleight of hand and various sneaky s**t to get money from pedestrians. Or maybe he tries to sell u weed LOL

Okay so like. Five times today at least I've thought I've replied to you, and then I check and I just. God i'm losing my marbles today. ANYWAY

PLEEEEEEEASE I think him and Wendy can be super cute! I'm excited for him to meet.... actual turtles LOL he's gonna flip

ANYWAY SO i was trying to think of something legitimate for Wil but I keep losing my spaghetti over weed plots please try to sell Shiloh weed that's so ******** funny to me
    Though realtalk street corner fortunes sound really cool too. He could always try to solicit The Drugs™ and maybe fall back on that for quick cash when/if Shiloh doesn't bite but in the same breath he is a hooligan and I could see him legitimately buying some oh lord

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 pm
helloooo

shiloh sounds like a perfect altercation introduction for alois! he is a local taxidermist and highly disgruntled german import. they both seem to have chips on their shoulders so maybe they can punch it out and grab a beer after?

otherwise i mean alois isn't always on the right side of the law either, so i'm sure they could've run into each other earlier...

(i can hit you up with other ideas when it's not almost time to go to work)

Melancholies

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 pm
Hetzerei

this sounds like an absolutely terrible idea let's do it

Like, Alois is so ******** done with the world and Shiloh's also a huge grumpy depressed pessimist and I can only imagine how they'd play off of each other LMAO I could 100% see them getting into a stupid fight though. Shiloh gets super aggravated really easily—but I also feel like they could get each other? Sort of? The whole "the world is s**t and everyone in it is s**t" thing anyway

he could totally buy him a beer after but shiloh is only 18 LOL he'd totes take it though #hooligan #******** #youcanttellmewhat2do

basically i'm super down for them meeting holy s**t

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:24 am
Melancholies

they could end up being fabulous friends and i am totally down with it! they just both seem like such volatile personalities that they could either end up viciously hating each other or getting on as the best of friends rofl it all just comes down to how they meet!

but alois is totally fine with buying an underaged person a beer it's only against the law if you get caught

and even then i mean you shouldn't have gotten caught

alois totally picks up roadkill half the time so maybe they could run into each other that way? he pilfers it for taxidermy projects. oorrrr idk if yours likes to pickpocket but shiloh can totally give it a shot?  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:55 am
Ay y y do you still wanna do that shiloh and Rosie plot?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:17 pm
Hetzerei

YES GOOD YES LOL

Shiloh coooouuullldddd potentially pickpocket for sure LMAO I could see it anyway. Whether or not he'd be good at it is another story but in a moment of desperation~ WHEEZE

Did you wanna start up an rp? I could, butttttt I can't make any promises on getting it up until like, sunday LOL tomorrow maybe but I'm leery because I have work and my motivation after my shifts are questionable at best wheeze

im totally excited to rp them tho!

Magician Arcana

magi bb u kno it

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:18 pm
i'll start it~ i'll probs have time during work to get that dun did, will quote you in  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 pm
A BUMP BECAUSE REVAMPED!  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:44 pm