Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:26 pm
Disclaimer: I haven't group RP'd in a really long time and I'm having a remarkably difficult time re-adjusting, so if I don't have ideas or I suddenly stop tagging I apologize fervently in advance and it doesn't mean I hate you it just means I noot-nooted back into my snail shell of terror

I have: Taym, who is a civ. And who I'd prefer to keep out of any supernatural goings-on for the present as I'd prefer for someone he knows to be a conduit for that when it happens rather than just occurring out of nowhere unless metaplot makes that happen.

Taym is a mid-twenties jerk. He's less of a jerk than he used to be and can in fact be quite shy and retiring but he's got a short fuse and it's easy to get him snippy or, if you're a moderately attractive female, sleazy (ish. He has his limits. His mama raised him right in at least this regard).

He likes to read/write/etc. and works at a local garage for the time being but occasionally goes job-hunting; he lives temporarily at a pay-by-the-night sleazy motel. He also walks everywhere because he has no car, and he has an extremely adorable dog. He uses Tinder, so like, I guess that's a thing.

He is from out of town so no pre-existing relationships probably, but I am not big on just random unplanned meet-n-greets and would prefer for him to have a reason to interact with someone/some idea of how the conversation/encounter will go, which I acknowledge is difficult because there's not much to his character at the moment. But if you have ideas I am all ears (so is he, but he'd appreciate it if you didn't point this out, as he is in fact very sensitive about his big ol' ears). He very greatly likes to be helpful/appreciated if that helps steer it at all--he'll go out of his way to help someone if they need it even if he doesn't know them.

Likely hang-outs besides just wandering around town (walkingggg everywhereeee) are bookstores, libraries, pet stores, dog parks, tattoo parlors/etc., head shops (while Taym has a history of substance abuse he does not consider the green stuff a substance one can really abuse and thus consumes it with abandon), liquor stores, etc., and anywhere with a "NOW HIRING" sign in the window that isn't *too* far outside his purview. I'd actually eventually like to hook him up with some boring overnight convenience store shift or something but whatever /handwave

I really like snippy/argumentative RPs!

I will probably only do one or two threads at a time because as mentioned above I am dipping my toes in!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:35 pm
/o be gentle  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:59 pm
Rejam

hi. i am just making this placeholder because we need jeremiah and taym to meet.

grumpfaces of the world unite.

u know these things. i should just go make us a start. MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE A RANDOM DRP THREAD OF ENCOUNTERS AROUND TOWN.

>_>; that sounds fun, okay.

*is gentle, promises*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 am
taym + algie + lazy mildly magical cat + bookshop = happen sometime

rejam

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:09 pm
iloveyouDIE
taym + algie + lazy mildly magical cat + bookshop = happen sometime

rejam

idk if i am ready for magical stuff sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:09 pm
If Taym wants to get a job doing overnight stocking at the grocery store, I have Kally who also does overnight stocking, and they can have a very retiring argument over the relative placement of the organic lentils setup or something ~ while helping each other move large parcels.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas