Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Princeton Academy is near a place known a Rain Town, a place that never stop raining. The town was cursed by a witch a long time ago and the story had been forgotten long since, now the town is lively at night and also attracts the Creatures of the night. vampires, werewolves, demigods, and many more creatures come to this cold and wet town to find their needs. A very well known bar known as the "Blue Cat" is station in this town, the story owner Happy Lu is a Dream Walker meaning he works even in his sleep, due to this the bar is always open 24/7 and always accepting help from the boys of Princeton Academy.

User Image

Top point
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:38 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

A door opened and somehow Tohfu found himself in the alleyway of Rain Town, he hesitate to go in and get wet but suddenly the door he open slam him shut on the rainy alleyway side "Oww... I hate those stupid magic doors..." The rain was pouring down hard on Tohfu head, he sighed "Eh... If I knew that door woulda tooken me out of the forest to here I woulda bought a umbrella..." He started walking to the outer streets of the alleyway.

Tohfu got more soaking wet as he countines to walk then he saw the bar know as the Blue Cat, he decided to go in to help the owner Lu so that he can maybe get out of his wet clothes or buy himslef a umbrella. Tohfu entered the bar. The place was noisy as usual, nobody noticed Tohfu presents and he begin moving through the crowd to Lu, Happy Lu also known as Mama Lu is a Tran and highly capable of doing what she do best serving men. Lu was talking to some guys who seemed interested in her, Tohfu grab a seat and sat down waiting for her to finish.

When Lu finally noticed that someone was sitting on the seat right infront of her she panic "WOAH?! What..? Um... How long have you been there...?" Tohfu mumbled "12... Minutes..." Lu then give him a warm glass of milk "You should really speak up..." After that Tohfu asked Lu is she needed any help and Lu said yes, Tohfu change into a blue waiter outfit and left his clothes in the dryer then he begins to work, he got the nickname ghost waiter from this job.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:43 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Walks into the bar shaking the rain out of his hair sighing "I need a drink...." looks around the bar "odd place huh a stage?" Walks up to the microphone picking it up singing lightly smirking slightly as his wolf howling pipes help him with long notes

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

(Click this)
Ben's singing voice  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

While Tohfu was working he heard a voice that attracted lots of the animal base customers to the Blue Cat stage, it was a blue hair man? Mama Lu seemed happy that a handsome man like him appear, she then looked at Tohfu who was still moving around the place unnoticed and scarring people when he place the drinks right next to them "Tohfu dear~ Please find that handsome man name, you know the one on the stage~?" Tohfu wasn't sure if this had to do anything with his job but he went anyway, when Tohfu got through the crowd of people who were on the dance floor he grab a water bottle and place it by the singing man cheeks because Tohfu was sure he would have to do something weird to get someone attention "Hey there, want a drink?" when Tohfu was near him he smell the smell of a wet dog 'Oh... This guy is a werewolf too...'

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:10 pm

User Image

Sets the mic back in its stand as he looked towards tohfu "thanks love but I am alright name's Benjamin" steps off of the stage walking towards a mirror "wonderful my hair turned blue again damn rain" sighs softly as he slide into a booth getting a menu thinking "......" runs his fingers through his hair as the blue hairs turned back to dark brown

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

When Tohfu learn the man name he went back to Lu to tell her "Lu... His name is Benjamin." Mama Lu was extremely happy, when Benjamin came to the booth she was even more excited "Well hello there~ You got a beautiful voice, shame to end it now. How would you like to work here~?" Mama Lu seemed really eager to get Benjamin to join Blue Cat. While Lu was still busy with talking she wrote down a list of things for Tohfu to do 'One blue Hawaii for Grey Goose, a pink sherbet for Cute Kangaroo, and two rainbow ice cream for Sexy Snake.... Why do all these tables have weird names...?' Tohfu got back to work again and Mama was busy talking to Benjamin about working at Blue Cat, some people noticed that the singer hair turned into a dark brown color many were surprised he seem hard to talk too.

Something caught Tohfu eyes, something small and round... 'It's a button..!' He didn't let it out of his sight and kept working watching the holder of that button...

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:00 pm

User Image

Looks at miss lu gently taking her hand and kissing it like a true gentleman "My major is music madame and I am working part-time as a Gardener for Mr. Vladimir Steel" looks down at the menu again as he loosened his tie "Why do you even want a alpha werewolf as a singer?" He asked curious

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu followed the button owner, it was a female who seemed drunk. He follow her to the bathroom and Tohfu waited for her to come out, when she did Tohfu asked her if she would give her button to him "Maai buttun...? Noo waay I got TIS from my little brother~" when that didn't work he use a different method, he brought out his wallet "50 bucks..?" She smiled "Deall!!" That was easy.

Mama Lu was still talking to Benjamin "HoHoHo, you're making me blush. Aww you already have a job? That's too bad, you're voice is like a siren and your also very handsome, I bet that you even attracts men~" Tohfu came back with a button that was red and bad a fire like pattern, he seemed happy "Oh my~ That's a cute face you got there Tohfu, did something nice happened?" Tohfu couldn't help but feel happy, "Yeah...!" he give a bright smile that attracted lots of attention from the near by customers 'I got a good button, yay~' a nice feeling reached some hearts and caused them to smile and laugh "Oh my~ haha~" Tohfu worked again with a much more positive response, the customers seem to enjoyed it.

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:01 pm

User Image

Forces a smile to miss lu "indeed I do and it makes my lover jealous easily but I will come here to sing during the weekends if you like madame?" Looks at tohfu "Can I get a glass of tea please" smiles lightly

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:01 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"Okay got it." Tohfu grabed a clear bottle that had a lemon in it thinking it was lemon tea, Mama was disappointed that Benjamin couldn't work at Blue Cat but was happy that he come time to time to increase business. Tohfu brought back a tea "Here you go." He gives the drink to Benjamin, the tea was really clear liquid without being a little bit yellow for a lemon tea and it doesn't give off the smell of a lemon tea either, Benjamin drinks the tea but Mama Lu notice something unusual "Hey, Tohfu dear. Where did you find this bottle...?" Tohfu felt something might been wrong "In the red cabinet mark with a T...?" Mama Lu had on a scared and worried face "This isn't lemon tea! It's Clear Blood!!" Tohfu sweats a bit "It's a Vampiric Drink!! Half humans can't handle this drink!! It's a overshot for only pure bloods!!!" They both look at Benjamin "Don't Drink It!!"

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 am

User Image

looks at the bottle "B-blood...." his eye twitches grabbing the bottle tightly as he opened up his mouth his canines expanded while his eyes shined dark red, holding the bottle up to his mouth biting into it beginning to drain the bottle dry in ten seconds "ah...word of wisdom I am part alpha werewolf and pure vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:50 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu thought that since he was a pure blood vampire it should be fine "Then he should be okay right?" Mama Lu still look worried "Yes but... Benjamin dear is still a half werewolf, the reason Clear Blood is known as a vampiric drink is because half humans can't handle it and him being a hybrid.... Oh dear, there maybe side effects..." Tohfu got more worried, he ask Lu what the side effects maybe like "Um... Hangover, Erection, or Bloodlust...I don't really know this is the first time I seen a hybrid drink this..." Tohfu panic and thought why were the other two sound so dangerous?! "Um how you feeling... Benjamin...?"

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 am

User Image

Wipes his mouth as he placed the bottle onto the table "fine why do you ask?" stretches out while he got his cellphone out dialing Noah's cellphone "Noah I'll be back home in a couple hours so get some rest my naughty vamp" smiles sweetly as he hanged up "So what's wrong now and that bottle was pure alcohol as well"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:44 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Mama didn't seem worried anymore but more disappointed "Hmm then again he did say he was a pure blood, even though it was bad it kinda disappointing how he got over it then again the bottle didn't fully aged..." Tohfu was just thinking that maybe he won't get blame for what happen, Tohfu grab a pink bottle that was known as Pink Slime and pour it into a cup "Oh~ Good idea Tohfu, Pink Slime is a good bloodlust killer~" Tohfu handed the drink to Benjamin, the drink was all pink and gooey it also look like it moves... "Here you go, um sorry too..."

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:08 am

User Image

Sniffs the drink "ugh that stinks like pond scum in a monster Hunter's stomach" gently pushing the cup away "no thank you plus the only time I've trusted blood is when I am with my boyfriend or slaughtering hunters in the forests" gets out of the booth as he walked up to the stage once again a few freshman swoon

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces