Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:06 pm
Fang looks up at maceal "that is up to you maceal not mine" he sighs while his pet kicks his cheeks as tears ran down his face  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

The young man looked a bit confused when Fang started crying, but he listened as his friend spoke. "Actually it would be up to you if you want my company, but if you have no objections." Maceál spoke calmly and then gave a small encouraging smile and sat down on the ground next to Fang with his back leaning against the stage. He wasn't about to run when his friend might need him. And he knew Fang wouldn't leave him behind either when he needed him. The charm that was partly visible under his shirt and sometimes glittered under a source of light proved that.

He thought carefully about what he was supposed to even say or do. But he looked at Fang with a gentle smile.
"It is up to you if you want to talk about it. Just know I will listen without prejudice, my friend. I can only hope I can be of help to you in some way."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang "my brother should know better then to talk of tribe secrets" he looks at maceal while petting Esmeralda gently "If Esma ever gets hurt or killed I'll go completely mad she holds not only a piece of my soul but is also a dear friend"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

What he was told explained a bit. No tribe was happy when their secrets were being shared. Vexxion seemed to have been lucky he slipped to someone that would never use it against them. Maceál looked over at Fang again the same moment he looked at him and nodded. "I could understand that, both the secrets and your view on Esmeralda. Thankfully with this slip, it didn't fall on the wrong ears."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:19 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang laughs lightly as his pendant glowed softly giving him back his legs "thanks I guess so do you have a song request I do special songs on Friday's day" he feels Esmeralda slither onto his upper arm  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled happily when he heard Fang laugh a bit. It was a start and better than crying. It meant he felt a bit less sad. The young man thought to himself about the information of requests. "Hm, can't think of any right now, but when I think of something I will be sure to let you know." Maceál laughed softly. "I look forward to your performance." He watched as Esmeralda slithered onto Fang's upper arm and smiled giving her a gentle pet. "Perhaps I can think of a good song."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:44 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang nods while heading up to the stage breathing slowly as he picks up a electric guitar and began to play a gentle melody as he sings out softly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

He smiled when his friend got up and nodded encouragingly at him. It looked like he was feeling better than earlier. Maceál also got up and walked to the counter where he ordered two bottles of water. He waited till he was given them and paid before he went to the table near stage he sat at last time and watched his friend and listened to him singing. As always he sounded wonderful. He placed one bottle on the table, which he bought for Fang and opened the other to drink from it.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:59 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang looks at maceal winking at him lightly blushing while he played the guitar his brother appeared next to maceal

Vixxion "he trusts you a lot it is odd?" he leans back in the air as he looks at maceal "If I know my little brother's mind and I do well I think he's falling for you human" he smirks laughing deeply "Imagine a Lamia with a human oh my sides hurt if i was not dead"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál drank from his water before he closed the bottle and placed it next to him. When he looked back at the stage, he caught Fang's wink at him and he could feel his cheeks warm up a bit. When Vixxion suddenly appeared next to him out of nowhere he startled however and he couldn't really dwell on the wink. "Oh geeze, don't do that please." The young man spoke and laughed softly. "You made me jump there." He tilted his head a bit when Vixxion mentioned about Fang as he did his best to ignore the blush on his cheeks.

"What is so funny about it though? I'm afraid I don't see that." He spoke calmly now as he looked from Vixxion to Fang but back to Vixxion when he spoke. Maceál had always learned to look at the one you are talking to. A short pause followed before the young man spoke again. "Does it feel strange to be...well dead. Sorry for the weird question, it is like in one day the entire world of myths and legends opened up at my feet." It was overwhelming to say the least.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Vixxion looks at maceal "Its death kid It happens plus I am here for reason of which I don't know" he sees his mouth "Ha you like my little bro more then You'll admit listen kid take my advice Love is a beautiful thing even if it's one sided or real between two halves" he looks down at a heart pendant around his neck next to his dragon snake "so If you like him then tell him before someone else takes him from you forever" his pendant glows softly "huh what's happening?" his body falls onto the ground "Ouch! that f***ing hurt!" he sits up "wait it hurt.." he looks at his hands seeing he had his physical form back "My body how the hell?" he looks at his pendant "father's magic revived my body for a while sweet!" he smiles happily

Fang breathes slowly sweating as he places his instrument down as a fan brings him a bottle of water, he smiled thanking the freshman as he opened up the bottle only to pour the water onto his head to cool down his skin as he rubs the back of his neck making his fans blush deep red and some got nose bleeds  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:33 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked back to Vixxion when he spoke. His words sure gave something to think about. When the other fell to the ground, Maceál flinched a bit knowing how much that must have hurt and looked over at the now physical man on the ground. "I bet... Are you alright?" That fall could have gone badly wrong this close to tables and chairs, but Vixxion seemed fine.

The young man shook his head a bit.
"So much unreal things have turned real the passed days, I'm almost shocked that this doesn't even surprise me as much as it should have." Maceál got up from his chair and offered Vixxion a hand to help him up and looked towards Fang who was surrounded by his fans. Now he was not the jealous type, but Vixxion did make him consider some things. He sighed lightly, looking back to the other on the ground.

"I know your words ring true, yet I wouldn't even know how to bring it to him. I'm not really used to just stepping up and speak up." The young man understood the risk was there, but it would be better if he knew how to even start. Admitting it to Fang's brother, even without as much words, was easier than coming out towards Fang. "Not to mention I am just a human. I'm sure there will be tons more interesting beings out there."

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:43 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Vixxion looks at maceal sighing as he stood up stretching of out his arms "then it's time for a change kid and trust me once a lamia male or even female likes someone they get very protective even if they don't know it" he pats maceal's head seeing the outline of the charmed necklace "ah I see he made you a protective charm" he leans down towards maceal's face

Fang looks towards his brother and maceal as his eyes narrowed he places the mic in it's stand as he walked off the stage towards them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:00 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((ooh pretty brother LOL, I have that pic somewhere too))

The young man couldn't help but feel a little anxious about it now. However he watched as Vixxion got up and lowered his hand. It would seem he wouldn't need help getting up, which was positive really. He blushed a bit when he spoke of protective nature and reached for the pendant subconsciously, nodding when Vixxion spoke of it. Practically on the same day we met." When Vixxion petted his head he was taken a back a bit but then chuckled. That was such an older brother's gesture. It was funny. He looked up and noticed Fang walking up to them. "Hey Fang, time for a break?" The young man asked the question with a smile completely unaware of his narrowed eyes earlier.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:13 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Vixxion looks towards his brother "hello little fang" he smiles lightly then saw fangs eyes "whoa easy brother I was not going to harm your friend nor take him from you"

Fang growls at vixxion slowly then looks at maceal "yes and I see my father gave vixxion a special magic in our pendants" he smiles softly hearing his brother "maceal my brother is a full grown lamia beauty to attach prey or potential mates" he laughs lightly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games