Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Benjamin left the drink on the booth and went back to the stage to sing "Isn't Pink Slime a S grade drink for monster base customers...?" Happy Lu nods her head "First time I seen someone not drink it, he must picky I guess. Pure blood and all, probly mean he loyalty or something." Tohfu moved the Pink Slime to the side "isn't he also a hybrid...? Whatever.." Tohfu got back to work, it seem it take a few more hours before his casual clothes are finished drying.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:55 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Sets the microphone away as he stretched out his limbs "Mmmm...so tired" walks down the stage humming lightly going towards mama lu "thank you for letting me me sing madame lu" smiles sweetly

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu kept serving people there drinks as he moved around the bar, Benjamin finished singing and went to talk to Mama Lu "No problem hun~ oh also, are you sure your okay?" Mama still seem a bit worry for him. While Tohfu was serving drinks he became the ghost waiter once again, his aura disappear like he was never there to begin with. He then suddenly appeared behind Mama "Lu, am finished..." Mama Lu jumped "OH MY GOD?!?! Stop Doing That!!" She then scold Tohfu.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:56 pm
Benjamin narrowed his eyes at lu "don't blame him for what he is" growls lightly at lu bearing his fangs at her "he's just doing his job"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:16 pm
Mama Lu points at Benjamin "Sit boy!" Benjamin automatically sat down "Don't cause a seen hun, it's bad for business." Mama Lu is a Dream Walker, a high rank magic user that specialize in secondary effects. "Now Tohfu dear, am not telling to change your personally but you should speak out more." Tohfu was kinda scared Mama Lu was right infront of him all manly and powerful, Tohfu nods his head "Okay..." Some customers noticed how Benjamin was stuck to the seat and looks like he couldn't get off of it, Mama points at him again and move her finger up, look like he could get up now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:27 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Slams his hands onto the table glaring at lu harshly "good luck trying to get me back in here next time, I am no one's toy" walks outside slamming the door shut behind me as he walked back home in the rain (exit)

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu became worried, he thought it was his fault that Benjamin left the moment he tried to apologize to Mama Lu she smiled creepily "Oh~ he be back, they always come back~" Tohfu just stayed silent and went back to work hoping his clothes would be done soon...  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu's clothes finally finished drying, he went into the staff room and changes back into his regular outfit he then went back to Mama Lu to get some information "Lu... Did you any information on him yet..?" Lu shakes her head "Not even one dear, he never came into this bar so I don't have any records on him... Tohfu... Don't you think you should give up this vengeance thing..?" Lu looks extremely worried at Tohfu but he declined angerly "Am Going To Find Him And Am Going To Kill Him..!!!" Lu pitys Tohfu and then handed him a yellow fold up umbrella "Baby, it's cold outside..." Tohfu gives a painful smiled and sad laugh as he walked out the door "Ha-ha... Thank you." Tohfu then walked through the cold streets of Rain Town wondering if the rain coming down were actually tears... [Exit]

Quote:
Mama Lu will still be in the bar

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:56 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Knocks onto the blue cats door holding a paper tightly to his chest as the rain made him very cold and sleepy along with his pet snake "H-hello iss anyone here?" He gently opens the door struggling to walk in his new human form since his kind were rare to wander from the jungle he called home "It'sss so cold..." his forked snake tongue sticks outside of his lips passed his top and bottom venom ridden viper fangs

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:15 am
User Image
Happy Lu
Welcome Deary, to the Garden of your Beautiful Nightmares ~

'Oh dear... Maybe I shouldn't have made Tohfu leave so soon, the bar is really booming...!' Mama Lu worked fast as the customers kept her busy with topics and subjects about their daily life, she still worry for Tohfu who was out for vengeance against the man who took everything away from him, Lu laugh softly 'He got in front of me and behind me without me even noticing him... If I was the murder.... I probly be dead...' Lu was scared how he wasn't able to pick up on Tohfu life signal even though the entire town was under his spell....

Things started to cool down a bit after Lu casted a slow spell on everyone who was in the bar "Whew! This should give me some time!" Lu started to walk around the bar of Blue Cat really fast serving the customers and cleaning up the mess, but something cault his attention, there was a knock on the bar door "Oh...? Who might that be?" Lu cover one of his eye and then cover his mouth, outside a small eyeball and mouth appeared, Lu saw a man driping wet and he also had a snake around his neck, Lu untached mouth began talking to the man outside "Baby Dear, the door unlock, come inside before you'll catch a cold death." The door open and Lu saw a better view of the man "Welcome to Blue Cat!"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:55 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Jumps up slightly looking up at the voice seeing mama lu as he walked towards her holding out the paper to lu "You needed a ssinger misss?" Shakes the water out of his hair shivering from the rain "this weather isss dangerous for a cold blooded creature like me"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:43 am
User Image
Happy Lu

"Oh dear, your shivering, how long were you out there?" The man talked in a somewhat strange way, Mama Lu went to go get a blow dryer and but it on low heat against the snake boy "Singer..? Ah that! I almost forgot about that! Yes were looking for a part time singer, would you like the job?" It seem Lu got lucky, he looks at the man who soon to be his new singer 'A Gorgon...? No... Ah!! Your a Lamia! Wow it's very rare to see your kin around cold and wet area! So what's a handsome man like you doing around this part of the town?" Lu cracked a large egg into a cup and then mixed warm milk into it, she added salt and sugar too to give it some taste "Want a warm eggnog?"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:48 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

sits down at the bar as his snake slithered down onto the counter "about a half hour sssearching for this place" he picks up the cup as his forked tongue lapped at the warm drink "my Gorgon cousins stay in Greece and Rome but I needed to ssee me sssights from my Brazilian forest home plus my kind lure prey to usss with either our ssinging or our hypnotizing trance from our snake eyes" puts the cup down as his pet drinks some too "I'll be sstarting ssschool here ssoon but no place to sssleep"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image
Happy Lu

"Wow that a far way from home, aren't you grown up?" Lu give a happy chuckle, she was really impressed, not a lot of Demi humans come to Princeton Academy for simple reason it must be really important. Lu watches as the snake goes on the counter to drink some eggnog "Cutie huh~?" Lu seemed interested on the new singer personally.

Lu had a shiny dark smile on his face "Heeeeey~ I know of a good place, it's far away from all the rain here and what better then being near the forest~!" She smiles again, "I get a call right now!!" She clap her hand and a cute pink phone with many, many straps appeared, she then dial a number "Be a good friend of mine, you won't even notice him~"

Somewhere for a unknown reason Tohfu sneeze, it sounded like a baby kitten so everyone looked at him "Ahh..." He pointed over there and ran away.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:11 pm
Fang shrugged as he stood up walking to the stage breathing slowly as he got up to the mic picking it up then opened his mouth singing as the band behind him played

Fangs Trace  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces