Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image
Vixxion hands yadira her drink "The name is Vixxion miss and I am a lamia as is my little brother who sings here but he's in class right now" he cleans so glasses as he listens to the succubus talk "Deblanche I heard that name your youngest is living with my old college dorm mate, he's actually a teacher here now Adam Penn the only male songbird with a captivating singing voice of the angels"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm
Mistress Yadira Li Sinclair DeBlanche
User Image
"Nice to Met you,Vixxon." she saids with a smile and takes a sip of her drink from the wine glass. she then places next to her and feel refresh after her longest flight. she evaluates what Vixxon said and her red eyes blinks once.

"I see. she projected her voice as she takes another sip of her drink and reflect on the information at hand. knowing that her youngest son is abit weakest and vunerable, she gets what he doing. "My youngest Kato..seems to be drawn to Songbirds and their voices. its the only trigger that can gain memories of his human father. he was a man of music at his hometown. his mother was an Angel and his father was human. Anyways, I let him have his fun. as for my oldest son Kazuki, he much brighter."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
Vixxion "so you stole him from his true parents to draw the only male songbird that has been alive for twenty-four years?" He glares down at yadira "Watch how you talk miss Deblanche for before Adam was a teacher he is a true friend" he puts a plate of sliced toasted veggies and fish near yadira then walks towards tako again with some blue cat merchandise "here you go handsome two sets of blue cat sweats pants and sweat shirts sorry for the wait had to find some small ones for eiji"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
"You have gotta it wrong kid.." she grins at Vixxon. "i did not take any Songbirds from their parents. I was telling you that my youngest son father was human and has passion for music in his hometown. when it comes to Kato grandparents, one of them was an Angel and the other is human. they did not approve of my bondage with Kato father. still, he was old enough to make his own decisions and we live together. I had Kato and he is drawn to music and became a music lover, mentally challenge because of his father.,

sadly, I and Kato lost him due to family stuff.." she sheds a tear but wipes with her. then she sighs and takes another sip of her drink. "Kato would never hurt a Songbird..its his weakness and hes a music lover. "

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:01 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako's teeth were chattering. He was half tempted to try and fight to peel his top off except for the fact he remember this wasn't the streets. Or the ghettos. Or the farmlands. It was socially frowned upon unless you were dancing a strip pole like Magic Mike...to get away with that. Shaking harder as he tried to keep from waking Eiji. he lookd up when Vixxion came over with clothes like he was some sort of saint. Shifting Eiji and moved closer. "Where can I ch-change?" his teeth chattering as he glanced now and then at the woman in the bar too. He nuzzled his face into Eiji's hair. He shivered more and nodded his head. "hot cocoa...p-please?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image
Yadira looks over at the other man chattering his teeths and she smiles friendly. she hopes he was not frighten by her appearance as she finished her drink and places the wine glass down.

"Young man, please don't be scared. I am not going to harm you. I just came to get a drink and talk to other demons." she said to the other guy with red hair then looks away and waited for Vixxen.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
Vixxion points towards the employee dressing room "go ahead I'll watch eiji and when you get back one cup of sweet and warm hot chocolate will be given to you topped with marshmallows and whipped cream" he smiles while he used his magic to top off yadira drink "I wasn't blaming you miss and I am sorry for your lose I recently lost my mother may she rest in peace"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
"Blest your heart...Kato has been the odd one in the entire family. he hears music and he's dances too it or sings it." She sees her cup being filled up and she takes a quick sip. "I am impress with this magic but at least he's taken cared for..."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
Vixxion nods "well he'll be safe with Adam plus he is a bit flirtatious so your son maybe blushing a lot" he smiles lightly petting eiji sweetly "Magic runs in my family since we are chieftain children" he said as he used his magic to make some mint hot chocolate with a pinch of nutmeg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako's gaze looked to the woman. Shivering as he turned to face her. His see through shirt and soaked to the bone look very evident. "A-appre-ciate the compliment gorgeous but I'm no young man. I am soaking wet from the rain and chilled...I'm not afraid...and I'm used to demons." He shivered and shuddered harder. He shooked his head a bit. Picking up eiji too. "My kid come with. He sleeping. I...I am his father. I g-got this. Thanks. Be...back." He chattered out. Carrying Eiji and the clothes to the indicated area. Setting Eiji down inside a location and stripped out of everything from the shirt to shoes. Dressing in the other outfit and taking time to carefully change without waking Eiji the little Nekojin who was his son.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Yadira smiles at the other man left and then nods at Vixxon as she gets up, she gazes at the Vixxon. "I show some magic too." her body stands in position and does her wind Dance as she moves with the wind. she conjure a wind key and summons little cloud pal.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:10 pm
User Image
Vixxion claps softly impressed somewhat "bravo miss but lamia attract prey with our voices here..." he clears his throat while he breathes then begins to sing out making man and woman at the club flock to his song, he closes his eyes as his pendant glowed a soft gold  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 pm
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

As Vixxon started to sing and the flock became near him. her eyes glows a soft red. her ears listen closely but the scent of fresh man and woman seduces her sense. she did not want to overshadow Vixxon moment. she got a dancing fever from his tunes. she laids back and dance beside him as he sings.

she snaps her fingers and easily making the crowd more rowdy and love Vixxon singing as she follows the rhythm of his song. she does nice freestyle jives and other men in the crowd eyeballing her.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
Vixxion looks at yadira as he gently takes her hands in his own spinning her slowly then on the ending of the song , vixxion pulled yadira into a elegant dip "Your good madame" he smiles sweetly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games