Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:02 pm
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

The Doors to Rain Cat opens as Yadira walks in and she looks around the couch area. she rest on the couch and takes off her boots, as her bod fall out on the couch. her scent scattered in the room as her red eyes narrows itself.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Vixxion sniffs the air smiling "welcome back yadira" he walks over to his cauldron making a fire in the iron pot

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

"Thanks. I am worried about you." Yadira stood up and walks to the counter as she sits in a stool. she kept her red eyes on Vixxon pendants. it seems the red light has dimmed and she looks up at his eyes. "What are your plans for me? I always keep you company and you never lose love one again. I cherish you..."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image

Vixxion looks down at yadira sighing lightly "that's the thing I once cherished and adored a woman then she...she killed me!" He screamed out keeping calm "Yadira is body of mine is just my pendant keeping me from being in my ghost form" he said rubbing his head

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image

Yadira gets up and hugs Vixxon body as she caresses his hair. she rubs his back and hum a lullaby in his ear to keep him calm. she knew he is getting upset. so she attempt to keep him grounded.

"Listen, I am different. you are one important person to have." she said to Vixxon.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

Vixxion looks at yadira softly crying as he hugs yadira "yadira thank you so much" he said kissing her head

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:42 am
User Image

"Your Welcome." she rubs his blonde hair and she grabs his face starts to wipe off his tears with her fingers. "You are Lamia and its important that you need a friend to preserve your happiness and immortality. I help you stay on your feet. now, you pull yourself togather and have confidence."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:52 am
User Image

Vixxion looks down at yadira smiling sweetly until his pendant glowed black "no not yet please" his once beautiful body fading showing what became of him once he was murdered his friend Adam took his body and soul to the one person they trusted Vladimir Steel a living Corpse man who brought vixxion back from Death's grasp

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:11 am
User Image

Yadira was taken back by Vixxon's Body fading, she did not know what to do. so she grabs his hand and snuggle his half fading with her. she kisses him quickly as she cast a protection spell to protect his body from fading. wind and stars surrounding them as she touches chest and made the spell permanent.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:20 am
User Image

Vixxion moves back looking away from yadira "Please don't look at me this was my price for being brought back to life" he said looking down at his stitched up body as he moved back his now bluish gray hair

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:47 pm
User Image

"it not your fault. you were being used but don't panic, it just me and you." she looks at him with no fear and still her eyes begans to burn. she sees the spell did not work. so she reachs for his hand. "Come on, let us go to your room and calm down."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image

Vixxion moves back slightly moving to his room removing his pendant "the magic in it has to collect once more in a few days I'll be giving my old body once again" he sighs in sorrow "Yadira you can not look at me your sad, I know my body now repulses people compared to what I once looked like beauty now a truly disfigured beast although everything of my body is still mine that former flame of mine diced me up thus why I look like this" he tosses his pendant onto his room's dresser

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:45 pm
User Image

Yadira still hang by Vixxion's side as she force a hug on him. she leans on his shoulder as her legs grow restless. her red eyes dimmed and stands still. "I do not want to go. I have everything with you. disfigured or not, we still beautiful persons. I fine your blue grey hair pretty like a masterpiece of art unfinish but still interesting."

she touchs his stitches and pulls back his hair pieces. "I can give you my youth and those stitches never come back."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image

Vixxion shakes his head as he noticed yadira was about to faint "no my lady and you need to rest from that spell" he gently picks her up like a bride walking towards his bed placing softly onto it as he leaned down kissing her forehead

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

When she is place on the bed, she looks up at Vixxion. "You are such nice young man." she studies the disfigured young man appearance as she pulls him closer. "kiss me."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas