Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:37 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion looks down at yadira "yadira" he says slowly leaning down kissing the succubus gently as his hands rested on his bed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:14 pm
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira smiles as she snuggle closed with Vixxion. her body kept his body warm. as she plays with his hair and she kisses his hands with her cherry thirsty lips. her red eyes sees the loneliness and dark times of this disfigured young men. she kept him close and listen to the silence in his room.

"Do you want me to mate with you one day?"' she asked curiously.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:28 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion kisses yadira's neck then hears her question "Do you really want to be with me yadira?" He asked as he sits up "I'll be honest I am not always a patient and kind man"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:33 am
User Image

"Me either but you capture my attention." she sits up with Vixxion as she glances at his face. her breath became calm and her icy heart melts too. "Yes. I Want you."

she shouts out to him.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:09 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion looks at yadira as he slowly caressed her face "Belle" he said as vixxion kisses her head softly "that word suits you most for your heart" he pulls his hands back focusing on his inner magic "Alfa I ot de" his stitching disappear but his slightly bruised skin stays to heal while he looks down at yadira "Eu te amo" (I love you) he said in his native tongue as he wrapped his arms around yadira's waist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image

Yadira smiles at sound of Vixxion voice. she touchs her heart. as it feels like a bell sound ringing in her. clear tears runs through her pale face as she touchs the bruise area on Vixxion's Face. "(te iubesc) I love you too" she said in her native Romanian tongue as she kisses him on his cheeks.

"spiritele din lumea spiritelor da lumina voastră să vindece rănile său cărnoase.. (spirits of the spirit world give your light to heal his fleshy wounds..)' she calls out to the celestial spirit for guidance after kissing Vixxion cheeks and a stroke of white light surrounds Vixxion with warm healing properties as it rested in him. she lays beside him quietly.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:39 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion holds his head as he opened his eyes showing his lamia state eyes red as rubies. vixxion gets off of his bed going towards his still water pond looking at his face and a bit of his chest "....I guess my lamia nature matured fully when I was near death" he twirls a piece of now silver hair with his fingers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image

"You look younger than me but that's expect of Lamia." Yadira compliments Vixxion recovery as she gets up and winks at him. she reachs for her hair strand and brushes it back. then she slowly tries to walk but she walk backwards and falls on her bottoms.

she giggles a little bit.[/
b]

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:20 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion bends down towards yadira picking her up like a bride once more "acting clumsy my lady" he asked while setting her onto his bed as he looked down at yadira with a hunger he's never felt before

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:15 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image

"I was going to fix you something to replenish your energy. I guess, I could stay alil longer." Yadira snuggles under the cover of Vixxion's bed after put to rest. she smiles and feels one of Vixxion's Pillow. "It so silky and wonderful. enough to make our vows."
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion looks down at yadira as his eyes glow "Your tempting me milady" he said growling lightly as he leaned down kissing her neck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image

Yadira awe at the sensation of Vixxion's kiss on the neck. "No my Young Master, I was not tempt you." she pats his head and then waits for his orders. she cannot really seduce him to do anything couple like. "What be your orders, Love?'"

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:37 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion looks up at yadira laughing lightly "what I want milady is you plain and simple my sweet" he said removing his tie slightly and tosses it to the bedroom floor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

Yadira eyes glows red as she catchs Vixxion tie and smells his scent in her eyes. she throws it on the ground and she pins her hair up in a ponytail. "Here I am plain and simple."

she said as she poofs into something relaxing a red silk robe with red stiletto's.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:05 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion turns bright red seeing her outfit change "hahaha you really are a minx my lady" he said as he leaned down ravishing her lips with his own sweetly but firm

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff