Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:44 am
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

"I had to change to keep you interest." she said as she kiss Vixxion's lips and firmly grasp his bottom lips into hers. "Your my fine forever."

she smiles and laid on her back all the way. she went in and tries to undress Vixxion's but she realized he is a running a business and she stops touching him. "You know being with me doubles your lifetime because our passion is sweet as berries.'

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:03 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion laughs lightly at yadira's words "true enough my lady" he said as he slipped his jacket off along with unbuttoning his shirt "I am sure my magic can create suitable housing for us if you wish it my sweet" he growled lustfully

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:39 am
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira poofs herself to Vixxion Palace as she smirks and winks at Vixxion sight. she takes a pillow with her and left her scent for Vixxion to follow her.
[exit]

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:08 pm
kimi23loveheart
Smexi-hexi123

((OOC: Not sure why I'm getting notifications from here since I'm not even here with any characters right now but I'm happy both your characters found some happiness. From what I gathered its long overdue XD ^_^))  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:09 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Vixxion sniffs the room as he used his magic to make the room vanish while he exited the club (exit)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm
User Image
Ruel returned to the very place he was against coming back to a few days ago. This is the place where his only students work at and pleased they aren't around right now. Ordered himself the strongest drink they have around here intention to get drunk during the time.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Ruel drank until he was legally drunk, "Usually its a big no no to be drinking this early in the afternoon" he thought. He paid for his drinks then staggers out of the building. Letting the raining sober up some as he headed for the hot springs he had visited recently. [exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:18 am
User Image
"Sounds like the way people feel and think of anthropology" Ruel commented in a playful tone. Eyebrows raised to the next things he hear from his friend. "Sounds....sounds, I don't know what to say about that" he said in defeat throwing his arms up in the air and waving his hands a bit. "No thanks needed. This is what friends do from what I was taught" he replied to being thanked. He likes that he gets to spend more time with his friend little longer today. The bar he led Damen to wasn't all that busy at this time of day and there was light rain this time around. "Want to sit at the bar or a table?" he asked him after stepping in and glanced around.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:01 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

Damen chuckled a bit and smiled when Ruel seemed to give up. "don't worry about it my friend. It can be very overwhelming. Just leave the readings to me and we will see if they will help us guide you." he said with a calm voice. It was alright if his friend didn't understand the full extend. Damen was glad Ruel wanted him to try and read the stars for him. When it started to rain suddenly, Damen was quick to put his hood up so it covered his head. He wasn't entirely fond of rain. The feline followed the other inside the bar and looked around as they walked to the bar. Hearing the question he thought about it real quick and then smiled again. "Let's sit at a table." he decided and walked to find a good spot for them.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:22 am
User Image
Ruel nods, "Yeah, probably for the best" he agreed with his friend. He didn't have anything to cover his own head nor did he mind it being wet and dripping some. He followed after Damen to find a table after the decision was made to sit at one. "I think that one seems good enough" he said gesturing to a table with two chairs that was positioned in a area between the bar and the window booths.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:15 pm
-

User Image

Damen didn't mind doing all the work with astrology. It was his passion after all. "Perfect, good eye. Now do we sit and wait to be served or is this one of those bars where you get your drink yourself?" he asked. The feline was known some with bars. And he knew there were two kinds. It would be good to know before he sat down to wait.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:31 am
User Image
"If you're at the bar then you can order directly from the bartender, but at a table you wait for a server" Ruel answered. "In the meantime we should decide on what we want" he proposed. "I'm not ordering anything strong and no more than one glass since I do still need to go home after leaving here" he decided. He is weak with the drinks so drinking anything strong would be a bad idea especially when he has work tomorrow. "What about you, Damen? Also what snack do you want to go with your drink?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:08 pm
-

User Image

"Ah so both, whichever you prefer. Nice concept." Damen replied intrigued and followed Ruel to the table to sit down. There was a menu for them to check what they could buy. "That sounds like a good idea." he agreed and smiled to the other male. The question was a curious one but the cat shrugged. "I can take some, but often they taste to strong for my liking. So I try and stick with the milder drinks." he explained and looked at the menu with the next question. "I think I'll go for a juice and a tosti." he said as he considered the fact that he had to go home as well once they would part ways. The nekojin actually felt a little regretful at that notion, but they both had to work the next day and needed their sleep. "What about you?" he asked curiously.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:48 pm
User Image
Ruel would go straight to the bar to order if he was impatient then the server brings the order over to the table and that is the extra option he doesn't mention. "Milder? Like what for example?" he asked curious as to what his friend normally goes for. "Campari and soda" he decided since it wasn't hard liquor and it was simple to make. Waved over the server so they could order their drinks. The music playing in the bar wasn't annoying and it set up a nice atmosphere for the place.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash