Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

His eyes narrowed watching the brew become a green mouse climbing out of the bowl running outside "Follow me" he look at tohfu as he follows the mouse outside with his predator instincts hissing at the mouse as he ignored the rain chilling his body

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Fang ran outside in a rush to follow the green mouse "Hey?! Wait up!!" Tohfu ran after him. Mama Lu sighed "Awww... Not even a good bye...?"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:45 pm
Fang chased the mouse to a dark alley covered by tree limbs seeing the mouse go into a large hole "wait here you already know how strong my brother is but I smell fresh blood so let me talk to him" the mouse squeaked sadly "he's fatally wounded from a Hunter's trap" he climbs into the hole  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:43 pm
Tohfu didn't know if he should have listened to Fang, the man who murder his whole home town was right through the alley. Tohfu grinded his teeth in a hard decision he decided to wait "Okay...." If it was really the man who killed everyone would he stand a chance? Fear took control of Tohfu and he couldn't move his legs 'Why...?! Am Not Scared Too Die Here..!! Am I...?" He didn't know what to do...  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:24 pm
Fang climbs up the hole holding his brothers wings in his mouth and his brother on his back "I can't believe you fell for a woman hunter and you showed your true form to her brother" he gently lies vixx's head onto his tail as he brother coughed up green blood "sorry little brother I guess I turned soft but my anger got the better of me, I ended up slaughtering her home village a few months back"  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

The air around Tohfu started to turn dark, the rain evaporates before hitting the ground. Tohfu fire button burst into flames 'He right there... Hurt and even bleeding... He has to die...!!!' He holds the button tightly in his hand, the dark fire starts taking shapes of monsters again "Move..! He Has To Die..!!! Am Not Scared!! I Be The One To Kill Him..!!!" The rain around the alley dried off, Tohfu jumped up into the air with dark flame surround his right arm "DIE!!!" he came down with enough heat to turn solid into sand.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:33 pm
Fang moves infront of vixx taking the hit from tohfu "stop trying to be this monstrous killer....." coughs up blood looking up at tohfu "you are better then this just let....him die in peace......" fang falls onto the ground with a massive burn on his chest as he breathed shallowly  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:16 pm
"Why...? Why did you do that?!" The strike hitted Fang instead of Vixxon leaving Fang with a heavy wound on his stomach. Tohfu felt guilt, the air around him turned back to normal and the button with the flame symbol was burned by its own fire. "Why did you protect him?! He's a murder and a monster!! Why..?" For some reason Tohfu begin shedding tears, they drop off his face mixing with the cold water of Rain Town.

Fang stop breathing, Tohfu ripped off a button that had a heart symbol off his cap and place it near Fang stomach, it begin to glow "Hey don't die! You said I was better then this right?! So then don't die! Please... Please..!!" More tears started to come off Tohfu face, the wound on Fang stomach started to close but not nearly fast enough, he added more force to cause a brighter glow but it didn't help much, Vixxon spoke up "Hey... Stop it... The price for using borrow power is to strong for your body... You'll only kill yourself..." Tohfu grinded his teeth "Shut up! I already know!! B-but I have too... Am the only one who can save him..." Tohfu didn't give up instead he used a last resort, he swallowed the button. The air around him started to glow brightly and his fur begun to shine, he placed both his hand on Fang stomach and bright light started to go within him, Tohfu begin to yell "Please don't die.!! You can't die!! I won't be able to live with myself knowing I killed someone like you!!!" The alley begin to shine brightly with the combination of the falling rain, the light could be seen from the whole city, it looked like a millions of stars where shining brightly in the Town of Tears.

A few minutes passed and the light faded, Fang wound had completely recovered but Tohfu tooked a huge troll on his body...

User Image

Tohfu body aged and changed colors, his fur turned into a greyish white color and his eyes turned blue, his hair became longer and he was taller too, he ripped out of his small clothes like he became the hulk with only his pant left. Fang was still unconscious but alived Tohfu grabed him by the arm and started walking back to Blue Cat, "Aren't you going to kill me?" Tohfu stopped and then his head towards Vixxon, he stayed silent for a while and said with a calm voice "Am not like you... Even if it is painful... Wasn't it better to be happy knowing one day you lose it all..?" He begin walking again towards Blue Cat. Vixxon laughed quietly and called out the name of the female Hunter he fell in love with, he started to cry softly.

It was the first time Blue Cat closed in years due to the fact Tohfu burned the door downed, Mama was busy cleaning all her cups till she saw a figure carrying someone move in "Who Ar-??" Tohfu said in a weak voice "Mama...... Help...." Tohfu fell down on the ground exusted "T-tohfu?! Oh dear! Bed.! Blankets.!! Warm water!!!" She moved them to the staff room.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:58 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Wakes up slowly sore as he sits up "ow...what happened?" He looked down at his chest seeing a medium scar while his snake crawled up towards him hissing "vixx died peacefully a hour ago thanks scar" he looks down seeing a large wolf beside him covered in a blanket "Tohfu...oh my god" he gently pets tohfu's head as his tail wrapped around tohfu protectively

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:59 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu felt something rubbing his head and woke up, he saw Fang awake, Tohfu cried "Y-you're... Awake.... Am sorry! I'm so sorry!! It was all my fault you got hurt! I... Almost killed you... I'm sorry...." He didn't know what to say, Tohfu went quiet still shedding some tears.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:48 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Wipes tohfu's tears away "thank you for letting my brother die in peace" he smiled sadly as his tail coiled under tohfu head "your rage got the better of you as it did with vixx but I am fine and so are you" he scratched behind tohfu's ears

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"You're doing so many things with your tail it starting to get creepy..."
Tohfu let's out a gentle laugh, Mama open the door with something in her arms "Oh your awake perfect timing, here you are Tohfu," Mama handed him some weirdly pattern shirts "It was either this or the dresses." Tohfu quickly put a shirt on with a embarrassed blush "T-thank you..." Mama begin talking about the power Tohfu used "Oh dear, the troll for the borrow power you used seem to have been aged..." Tohfu looked at one of the broken mirrors in the room and stayed a bit silent "Haha... It's okay, it was worth the used. Hehe I kinda look like my dad now!" Mama and Fang stay silent for a few seconds "Um... How old are you...?" Tohfu puts one of his hand on his chin "Hmm... 198? In human years maybe 20 or something and from the day I was born to now... About 11 months..?" It seemed Tohfu just grew up too quick in mind and body....  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:05 pm
Fang moves away from tohfu as his pendant glowed giving him back his Jean clothed leg "so your basically a real puppy?" His snake goes up his arm as he moved to the door "I am going to sing madame" he closed the door behind him sighing while walking up to the stage  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:20 pm
"Why did he seem disappointed..?" Mama sighed "You'll understand better when your older..." Tohfu didn't really understand much about romance, he did his best to cover up the embarrassing part of his shirt and left the room. Fang was singing a song that attracted most of the attention from Tohfu, he went to go sit by the counter "Hey Mama, am old enough now can I get my first taste?" Lu smirked "The only first taste you'll get are from these sweet lips~" Tohfu backed down "Ah, am sorry.... I just have milk..." She laughed "Smart move~" she gives him a glass of milk, Tohfu remember something "Hey Mama why did you called me back earlier..?" She snapped her fingers "Ah! Right! Hey Tohfu you live alone right?!" He finished the milk and had a milk mustache on him, Mama did her best not to laugh "Well yeah bu-?" "Good! Hey Fang Darling ~! I found you a place were you can stay~!" "B-but?!"  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:28 pm
Fang looks up from the stage nodding while he sang his trance song to the crowd being careful not to hypnotize anyone then walks off of the stage towards a crowd of eager fanboys asking for his number "look I am flattered but you guys are freshman" walks to the bar til a sophomore fan grabs the front of his shirt pulling fang's lips to his own "mphm!"

Fangs Trance Song  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces