8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:05 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

"Like mild cocktails. I can drink a lot before I get drunk with even the strongest liquors, but too strong and it is not tasting well in my opinion. But even then it is not when I have to work the next day." he explained and smiled to his friend. "I'd say feel free to drink as much as you want though my friend. I'll make sure you get home alright if need be. But it seems we share that sentiment that we rather don't on a weekday." he promised the other and nodded. When Ruel called over the server, they made their orders and then they just had to wait, but Damen felt nice and relaxed with this time out. It was a nice area and he looked forward to a night where he and Ruel could both drink plenty. "What is your favorite?" he asked about alcoholic drinks and waited curiously, his ears moving forward a bit as he focused on Ruel rather than the sounds around them, though he enjoyed the music and made sure he could hear that too.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:09 am
User Image
Ruel glanced around their table, "Yes, I agree taste is important when it comes to alcoholic beverages" he agreed to his opinion. "Never understood why some people partake to drinks that taste bad to them" he commented. "True, and it is comforting to hear that my friend has my back and well-being in mind" he responded to the promise. He thinks for a moment before answering the question. "Brandy Alexander or known as Alexander, made with brandy, cognac, creme de cacao and cream basically like a milkshake" he answered Damen. Didn't take long for orders to be brought over to their table then he ordered a bowl of mixed salted nuts on the side for the drink.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

"Me neither. What is the fun in drinking something you don't even like? Sure I have had some jabs about being weak for not being able to handle stronger drinks. But I ignore those, because I know I perfectly well can, I just don't like the taste." he replied and chuckled. Damen nodded when Ruel spoke of him having his back and smiled a bit. "Always. And I can be your wing-man if you ever need one." he promised. Not that he thought Ruel would need one. They seemed perfectly capable to handle themselves. He listened when the other spoke of their favorite drink and nodded. "I see, that does sound interesting. I like mead the most." he replied after. When their orders came Damen thanked the waiter and focused back on Ruel quite quickly.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:21 pm
User Image
Ruel raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'wing-man'. "Do you really think you can succeed at being my wing-man?" he asked smirking. He wouldn't mind doing the same in reason if the occasion arises, but he can't guaranteed he would be any good at it. "Also known as honey-wine. Definitely not something you would hear get ordered often. It's not terribly expensive, is it?" he asked him. He wondered if the other has a sweet tooth to be liking that kind of drink. Tossed some of the salted nuts into his mouth.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash