Well, uhm, hello. I am Untioko and while I am new to the guild, I have been writing for over fifteen years. I write on my own and I roleplay.

Only, technically, I am seeking a collaborator for fanfictions, which, collaborating goes hand in hand with roleplaying so I believe my post is still relevant.

Particularly, I want someone who knows Attack on Titan. That's the Anime I have been obsessed with for about a year and after reading the newest chapters of the manga, I am gung ho for it again. I will not indulge your Levi/Eren fantasies, nor your Jean/Armin dreams, but if you're into the other vast amount of pairings, PM me. I'll be waiting.

For the record, I do roleplay, not just collaborate. I am flexible as well, meaning I play both seme and uke. Most days I prefer seme. I also very rarely will write straight couples but they are kind of boring since there is nothing original that can be done with them. And, as a rule, I do not like female characters. (There are exceptions).

I have a vast amount of original characters, but for me to let you into that world of mine, you'd have to be someone I could relate to.

Plus, I prefer someone who is an adult like I am, and who does not censor their writing. I like having freedom of speech, both verbal and writing, ya know? I don't want to be limited.

So, uh, if anyone is interested, PM me?