Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 pm
~ Kai Servampun ~

Name: Kai Servampun
Nickname: Vali, and Seru
Race: Aatxe
Personality: secretive, intelligent, sly, loving and very possessive with jealousy as well.
Looks like: he his long firy red hair and he also wears noble looking clothes and sometimes he wears sunglasses since his eyes are really blue with a golden tint in them and his body is average strength built in his human form.
Bio: he was born as a noble woman and a bull demon in human form, so he kinda has noble blood running through his veins. Kai is also the legitimate heir in his mothers castle and he keeps his secret affairs with other males from his mother the Queen.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 pm
~Keanu Joachim~

Nickname(s): Kenu, and Ken

Race: Gumiho

Personality: Sweet, adventurous, dreamer, loving, self-centered, possessive, and Rebellious

History: Keanu was born in the land of the dawning, he is the son of a royal family and he even had everything he wished for. One day his parents decided to abandon him at a ice cream shop, they Took keanu to the most popular and famous Ice cream shop in the land of dawning than left Keanu there and they said they would be right back to Keanu, but his parents never returned to his side.

Looks like:
He has brownish red hair, with golden eyes and his clothes is more casual and it kinda looks like a rich person also a skater boy and also a bad boy as well.

Seme, Uke, or Seke Uke

other: he can get impregnated by another male

FoxChildofDawn

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:51 pm
~ Abraxas Chrysós ~

Name: Abraxas Chrysós

Race: Celestial dire tiger

Personality: protective, strong-willed, intelligent, sly, and very aggressive at times.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Bio: Chrysós was born in with a strict , but a pleasant family as the only child who became the most dominate and powerful leader in his family when he got much older. Later he was kicked out of the house by his uncle, and he also has a cousin that is a Celestial winged lion who would always protect his family.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
FoxChildofDawn
Name: Kai Servampun
Nickname: Vali, and Seru
Race: Aatxe
Personality: secretive, intelligent, sly, loving and very possessive with jealousy as well.
Looks like: he his long firy red hair and he also wears noble looking clothes and sometimes he wears sunglasses since his eyes are really blue with a golden tint in them and his body is average strength built in his human form.
Bio: he was born as a noble woman and a bull demon in human form, so he kinda has noble blood running through his veins. Kai is also the legitimate heir in his mothers castle and he keeps his secret affairs with other males from his mother the Queen.

i woul d like to do a rp with this one

name: Sebastian
nickname : kitty
race:neko
personality : shy, skittish, protective, smart
seme, uke or seke: uke

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:24 am
the amazing kitsune

I'm fine with that, so how are we going to start up our rp then?

Kai can easily become a hybrid human form.

Hybrid Human form: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 am
FoxChildofDawn
the amazing kitsune

I'm fine with that, so how are we going to start up our rp then?

Kai can easily become a hybrid human form.

Hybrid Human form: User Image

well i was thinking since kai is a noble person i was thinking Sebastian was living on the streets because hybrids are hated and maybe Kai comes across him while Sebastian is being attacked  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:08 pm
the amazing kitsune

That's a fine idea Kitsune I'm up for that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm
FoxChildofDawn
the amazing kitsune

sweet um do you want to do this in pm or here  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:50 pm
the amazing kitsune
FoxChildofDawn
the amazing kitsune

sweet um do you want to do this in pm or here

it considers what we will be doing in the rp with our characters when they are alone with each other. I can rp either the pms or in the guild it is up to you kitsune.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:40 pm
Ariel Chrysós

Name: Ariel Chrysós
Nickname: Ari, or Leo
Race: Celestial Winged Lion
Personality: Protective, Positive, loving, intelligent, and very courageous
Looks like: he has silver hair with red eyes and he wears noble uniform since he is the master of his families main house.
Bio: Ariel was born in the family of Chrysós and he kept his Celestial Lion hidden from the people and relatives of the house of Chrysós, and he also hung out with Abraxas off of the Estate's land, and Ariel later became very busy in his studies to become the next head of Chrysós household so Ariel never knew that his cousin was kicked out of the house when he was buried in his work.

Celestial Lion Form: User Image  

FoxChildofDawn

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm
Ayezi Pagoniá

Name: Ayezi Pagoniá
Nickname: Yezi, and Young Master
Race: Noble Kitsune
Personality:
Ayezi is more independent, So he is loyal towards his friends and lover. He is very protective of his partner that he wants to spend an eternity with since he has eternal life. He is calm and cool unless someone angers him greatly he will freeze them until they freeze to death in their ice prison he created for his opponents.
Looks like: Silver with an icy blue streak in the middle, and he has Ice blue eyes and he always wears casual interesting clothes when he walks around in public on his own to hide his own noble stats from others around him in public.
Bio: Ayezi is the son of the chieftain of the Ice Kitsune tribe, and he became a lord in the circle of lords of the Kitsune realm and he is a prince of the Ice clan of the kitsune realm involving the frost lands of the demon world that is very cold only certain creatures can survive that high cold temperature of those lands.
pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:50 pm
~ Frost Ōkami ~

Name: Frost Ōkami
Nickname: Okai, outcast, and hopeless fool
Race: Arctic Lycan
Personality: sly, shy, sweet, and aggressive at times
Looks like: he has glacier blue hair with sapphire blue eyes and he wears fancy clothes at times when he feels like it. his height is 5' 11"
Bio: His family abandon him since he was cursed by a supernatural creature, that made him go on a blood thirsty rampage during every night when the moon was in the night sky. During new moons he would be in his human form wandering around cluelessly in the forests and the cities,like he was some kind of zombie with a really pale face. Frost doesn't ever let people get their ways with him, he automatically fights back by instinct. His family were going to kill him if they ever saw Frost again in their lives.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Lycan form:User Image

Wolf form: User Image  

FoxChildofDawn

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:09 am
FoxChildofDawn
Ayezi Pagoniá

Name: Ayezi Pagoniá
Nickname: Yezi, and Young Master
Race: Noble Kitsune
Personality:
Ayezi is more independent, So he is loyal towards his friends and lover. He is very protective of his partner that he wants to spend an eternity with since he has eternal life. He is calm and cool unless someone angers him greatly he will freeze them until they freeze to death in their ice prison he created for his opponents.
Looks like: Silver with an icy blue streak in the middle, and he has Ice blue eyes and he always wears casual interesting clothes when he walks around in public on his own to hide his own noble stats from others around him in public.
Bio: Ayezi is the son of the chieftain of the Ice Kitsune tribe, and he became a lord in the circle of lords of the Kitsune realm and he is a prince of the Ice clan of the kitsune realm involving the frost lands of the demon world that is very cold only certain creatures can survive that high cold temperature of those lands.
pic: User Image

Hiii there~ I would love to do an rp with this character! Wanna rp? smile I can make an ice yokai uke for him....or whatever  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:36 am
FoxChildofDawn

I was very interested in your character Ariel Chrysós! I can custom make a character for you. Seme, seke, uke, whatever you'd wish!
The role-play would be in guild and anything 'sexual' would be time-skipped if that is alright. I like to look more in depth with the relationship and the story between our two characters. c':

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:29 am
LordJaxTheSadistic

Character wanted: Ayezi Pagoniá

Jax any partner is fine, for Ayezi so use or create any character you want to be Ayezi's partner and where do you want to rp in the guild thread, email, chatzy, or pms you choose Jax.

YesterdayTodayForever

Sure I'm fine with that forever, you could make Seme if you want and created an character that will fit with Ariel that you know will work out well with Ariel.  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff