MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:22 pm
Hello!
I'm bored and looking for Rps more on the lazy side ( 1-3 paragraphs )
Right now I'm open to ideas or come up with something together, but I'm looking for Semes or Sekes. ( Mostly semes QAQ )

I have some plots in mind too in case you don't have anything in mind.

Plots

Rough/Rowdy Boyfriend
Inspired by the manga

Character A is Character B's childhood friend and they spent everyday together. Character A may look cute and sweet but his personality is rather brash and hostile when irritated. Character A is also constantly voices his dislike of homosexuals since they always try to hit on him. Even though Character A's like that, Character B still is in love with him. Character B keeps his sexual preferences a secret from Character A, fearing that his childhood friend will hate him and yet it is getting harder and harder for him to not try out and make his move on Character A.

[ Looking for someone to play Character B ]

Replacement
Inspired by the manga

Character A and Character B's parents decided to get married and for all of them to live together as a family. They are not kids anymore with A being a high schooler and B a college graduate and while they can't get along, they decide to at least pretend to get along in front of their parents for their happiness. In reality, A started disliking B when he discovered that his new step-brother is gay, for reasons he doesn't understand, having the image of a caring older brother destroyed and replaced by the one who fools around really angered him. And A is ready to take great lengths to restore the image of the perfect brother that he used to have until only a few weeks ago. Little did he knew that would set him into a path he may not be ready to walk on yet as his feelings for his brother start to get out of control.

[ Looking for someone to play Character A ]

Change

Character A and Character B used to be best friends in elementary school. Yet Character A had to move away before they enter high school and in time they lost contact with each other. Finally they started college and ended up reuniting there as roommates. At first Character B was happy to see his old best friend again, but Character A had changed a lot. He no longer is the shy crybaby he remembered and has turned to be more rough and constantly treats hims badly. Acting rather possessive and demanding of his attention to the point of being physically aggressive. Character B for some reason lets him do as he wished, hoping that one day Character A will change back into his old gentle self.. But he is also starting to get fed up with Character A's abuse.

Rivals

Character A always tried to best Character B in sports, grades, everything always thinking that he needed to prove himself better than Character B. In truth Character B didn't care at all about those things and simply went along with Character A's doings. Whenever Character A challenged him Character B would agree to it. After all Character B enjoyed spending time with the other even if the other hated him. Sadly, he disliked seeing how Character A grow mad and seemed to hate him every time he lost. Character A secretly believes that if he proves himself to be better than Character B, maybe then the other would actually like him.

Everyone Needs Someone

Character B and Character A have been friends since college and ended living together after graduation, Character B fell in love with Character A during their college days but have always been afraid to confess thanks to Character A's dislike of relationships. They are however FWB and while he enjoys those nights spend with Character A, they also hurt him. Character A has some issues and believes he can't be loved reason why he runs away from relationships. At times he gets depressed and locks himself in his room for days which worries Character B a lot. Even if he claims that he doesn't feel anything for Character B, Character A gets uncomfortable and jealous when other people hit on Character B. One day, Character B's friend asks for a favor.. To pretend that Character B is his boyfriend [ reason for this could be to make someone jealous or another thing ] and he accepts unaware of how this would effect Character A and his relationship with him.

Otaku Boyfriend

Character's A family has always been beautiful, talented and famous while he in contrast lacked all those things. He always felt so plain and useless in comparison but found a great joy and passion on manga and anime. Character A goes to a school [high school or college] filled with rich and talented and soon to be famous people. Somehow Character A seems to get the attention of Character B, who is slowly but surely growing popularity and fame around the world. Character B keeps trying to get Character A out of his shell and help him discover all his good qualities.

Star
Inspired by a manga

Character A is quite a businessman tycoon and owns a lot of companies, everyone fears and respect him. Both women and men dream about sharing his bed but Character A always seem to refuse any dating offers from others and doesn't seem to have interest in anyone or anything other than his job. Truth is that Character A has eyes only for an actor of gay erotic movies and has the complete collection of his works. One day, during his day off Character A sees Character B inside a store and mistakes him for his favorite actor. Character A is confused when the other calls him by another name and starts asking for an autograph, but quickly picking up on Character A's mistake decides to play along. After all, he enjoys the gifts the other is constantly giving him. But what will happen when Character A discovers the truth? And is Character B falling for Character A? Or is he only using him for his money?

AI

Not a big description for this one haha since I'm looking for something to fit this video. So someone would be the android and the other either the owner or the scientist that decided not to destroy it and maybe is hiding it.

For this one I'm very open for suggestions to make the plot more solid.

Brother Complex

Character A has always looked up to his brother thinking of him as his hero since Character B was the one who always saved him from bullies, since Character A had always been a crybaby and got easily scared. When they grew older, Character A continued growing while Character B got stuck at the same height from high school. Character A even if he grew tall and strong he is still weak-hearted gets easily scared so he still depends a lot on his brother even if Character B is now living by himself he always get out of his way to help his little brother. Character A while gentle and sensitive, he can be quite manipulative so to get Character B's to do as he wants. Mainly getting his brother to spend more time with him.

At some point Character A realized that his idolization for his older brother turned into love and perhaps even an obsession.

Chains ( A master/slave sort of thing )
Inspired by a couple in a manga

Character A just enter a rather fancy all-boys boarding school ( could be changed to college ) that would open his doors for getting into any college he would want. But, his dream is to become a host, after all it sounds like the perfect job! Being surrounded by pretty women and make plenty of money from it. Problem is, he has no charm towards the ladies. Character B is a senior with a bad reputation, he is known to be a manipulative sadist with a heart of stone ( and the secret hobby of reading shoujo/shōjo manga ) who often choses a student to be his " pet " until he gets tired of it. They both end being roommates and Character B quickly gets an interest in short-tempered and gullible Character A and wants to make him his newest pet.

Cute
Inspired by a manga

Due to a fight he got during the entrance ceremony, Character A has been label a delinquent his whole school life, the rest of the students are afraid of him and thus the only ones that dare get close to him are delinquents. Character A feels very sad and lonely because of this, since he isn't a delinquent at all but has a short temper. Character B who is two years younger is the only person that isn't labeled a delinquent that has approached him and become his friend, because of this Character A is very happy and clingy towards Character B, finding him very cute due to his short height and mannerisms, soon getting a crush on him but is too afraid to confess. Character B is nothing like Character A thinks, he fakes the cute personality and wishes to monopolize Character A who thinks is the really cute and beautiful one of the two. Since he knows of Character A's like of cute things he pretends to act this way to get closer to him and get the other to lower his guard so one day he can make his move.

[ Looking for someone to play Character B, btw the twist here is that A is a tall uke and B is a short seme. If you wish, I can give you the name of the manga~ ]

Model
Inspired by a manga

Character A is feeling quite sad and lonely now that all his friends are busy with their girlfriends or boyfriends. So, feeling a bit desperate he asks a friend to set him up on a date. His friend brings Character B for the date, much to A's surprise since he guessed his friend would bring a girl and not only that, but Character B is a famous model with a stoic look on his face, but in reality is he is just a very innocent and honest person, making it hard for Character A to refuse going out with him since he didn't want to hurt someone so pure looking. Ah, who would think that someone so manly could have such a cute personality?

Trap / TrapxTrap

I don't know haha. I just felt like doing a trapxtrap thing or having a seme!trap or playing a trap.

" Twins "

Character A always admired B, the other was four years older than him and they went to the same orphanage. B was the one who always seemed to stand up for others and thus ended helping out or protecting A from the other boys. A began to fall for B and his adoration towards the other boy began to turn into an obsession. Not only wanting to be with him, but also to be him. Character A when as far as escaping the orphanage when B turned eighteen, hunting the other male down and once he found B, he never left his side. Character A grew into a tall brute that started to dye his hair to match B's hair color, style his hair like him and even starting to dress like B or forcing the other to wear matching clothes, telling people behind B's back that they are brothers. While B tries not to give this too much importance and hoped it was just a phase even if they are quite old now. B fails to understand how deep an obsession A has with him and how far he will go to stay by his side and carry out his pretend role of being B's twin.

Prince

Character A is the school prince. Being a great student, classmate and overall giving this polished perfect image. Girls all wish to become his princess. Character B has always been called cute and feminine, something which greatly annoys him. In reality, Character A is rather clumsy and not as polished as many think he is. Character B discovered this secret after spotting the other one day while shopping downtown. Character B doesn't understand why Character A pretends to be so perfect, but ends up liking that side of the other and start growing closer. One day wanting to prove he is not cute but rather manly and handsome, Character B decides to join in a school competition to find the school's Prince, where one of the male students will be awarded the title of Prince, and some benefits that come along with the name. Character A also decides to join the contest after announcing that if he wins, he wants B to go out with him.

[Searching for someone to play character A]

A matter of shyness

Character A and B are neighbors in the same apartment complex for over a year now. A wants to be an actor and often loses jobs for neglecting them for a casting opportunity, often skipping work to do so, claiming it was a once in a life opportunity. Problem is, he never gets the part and loses his job. The curious thing is that, no matter what his new job is, it seems that one way or another, he ends up running into B. The strange tall man that lives next to him, that is always one way or another, hiding his face. A finds it incredibly creepy to be honest, and thinks the man could be a wanted man or something among those lines. True be told, character B has a crush on A after the other helped him out one day and didn't seem disturbed by him, but he is too shy to show his face around other people, since his face is too expressive, B finds it embarrassing when others read his feelings too easily.

[Searching for someone to play character B ]

The Possessive Boyfriend

Character A and B dated when they were in high school with A being a year younger than B. Everything was good, they were very in love and happy.. Until B started to notice some little things. Like how his friends started seemed to avoid him and with time, they were gone. How A seemed too happy about this, how jealous he would get when B couldn't hang around with him or go to other people's houses for school projects. And how at times A will get a bit too violent with B because of this. Eventually, B got afraid of his own boyfriend and broke up with him via a text the day after their graduation day, moving away to his aunt's home the same day. He got into a college in that town, moved into the dorms a year after and everything was going fine, B even got himself a girlfriend and was content until the day his roommate moved out, requesting a room change so he could share a dorm with his boyfriend, leaving B with a new roommate who turned to be no one else but A.

[Searching for someone to play character A(yandere-ish seme or seke) ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:33 pm
MonstersOfMen

I won't mind roleplaying with you Monsters, it's up to you whether or not accept me to roleplay with and you will need to think up the idea for the rp.

Here are my characters profiles.

Dawn's Yaoi characters  

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:20 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Sure! I will send you a PM with a few ideas and character.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:18 am
heart heart  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 am
MonstersOfMen

Ello there, friend~
I would be up for rping with you if you're still looking :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 am
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen

Ello there, friend~
I would be up for rping with you if you're still looking :3

Sure~ and hello there!
Did you like a plot? or have something else on mind?  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:11 pm
MonstersOfMen

I think I may have a few plots in mind. I'm not really good at the whole moderndayromance like yours so I think I might suck at it >< lawl
But I can fulfill your search for a Seme x3  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:54 am
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen

I think I may have a few plots in mind. I'm not really good at the whole moderndayromance like yours so I think I might suck at it >< lawl

Hahah that's alright x3 I don't think you will suck tho, but~ I will love to hear your ideas and choose one of those! :3  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 pm
MonstersOfMen
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen

Hahah that's alright x3 I don't think you will suck tho, but~ I will love to hear your ideas and choose one of those! :3

lul well I tend to rp more on the fantasy side, so my characters are hardly ever human, that's why I think I wouldn't be good for your plots >< I also stick to a more s&m basis, but we don't have to do those if you're not into them. I can tweak my characters to change that if you'd like :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:59 pm
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen

lul well I tend to rp more on the fantasy side, so my characters are hardly ever human, that's why I think I wouldn't be good for your plots >< I also stick to a more s&m basis, but we don't have to do those if you're not into them. I can tweak my characters to change that if you'd like :3

That is fine with me, I do like fantasy characters and it's been a while! I'm ok with a s&m basis :3 I used to like playing a sort of dominatrix uke master hahah but I can do either role~  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:19 pm
MonstersOfMen
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen
Luvable Heartless
MonstersOfMen

That is fine with me, I do like fantasy characters and it's been a while! I'm ok with a s&m basis :3 I used to like playing a sort of dominatrix uke master hahah but I can do either role~

ah, that's great considering I mainly play the slave part x33 I luv having uke masters >w< I shall pm you some ideas I have then :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am
MonstersOfMen

Hello there! My name is YTF!
I would absolutely love to role-play with you. I can create a custom-made character just for you and your role-play plot.
I am a huge fan of your plot "Cute". For one, short seme characters I love playing. Hehe.
I really only ever role-play in the guilds if that is alright. I tend to use pretty posts, but it isn't required if you do not wish for it to be.
I just like re-reading the role-play and with PMs it constantly has to be cut down so it isn't excessively long. x_x

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:11 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
MonstersOfMen

Hello there! My name is YTF!
I would absolutely love to role-play with you. I can create a custom-made character just for you and your role-play plot.
I am a huge fan of your plot "Cute". For one, short seme characters I love playing. Hehe.
I really only ever role-play in the guilds if that is alright. I tend to use pretty posts, but it isn't required if you do not wish for it to be.
I just like re-reading the role-play and with PMs it constantly has to be cut down so it isn't excessively long. x_x

Hello YTF!
Ooh I would love that! I do have a love for non-typical semes x3 <33
I'm fine with having the RP in the guild and pretty posts! ( I don't know how to do a lot of graphics tho xD) But, I'm going tomorrow on a trip and I will be back until next Tuesday if that is alright c:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:48 pm
MonstersOfMen

Yeah, that is totally fine. I am not a picky person when it comes to how active my partner has to be. Hehe.
Were there any particular characteristics you wished him to have?
I know he has to be cute and act cute and sweet but in turn have hidden agendas. c:

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:11 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
MonstersOfMen

Yeah, that is totally fine. I am not a picky person when it comes to how active my partner has to be. Hehe.
Were there any particular characteristics you wished him to have?
I know he has to be cute and act cute and sweet but in turn have hidden agendas. c:

Glad to hear that! I'm the same way haha I'm very patient c:
Well, to be honest, I only had in mind a very manipulative and monopolizing person with perhaps a touch of sadism? Hahah Like I'm gonna do or say something that will make them cry/afraid because I think they look cute like that sort of thing. But I don't have anything definite in mind so you can come up with whatever you wish~

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff