Marceline's characters. [YAOI]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:46 pm
I'm semi lit and mainly do slave and master rps.But I'm open to other plots and ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:48 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Open Status
⇝ Current Master or Mistress

User Image

User Image User Image

Sakamoto◞
Played by .

the_basics↝
xxxName: Sakamoto
xxxNicknames: Sakamoto-san
xxxAge: Unknown.Appears twenty.
xxxPlace of Birth: Elite co,a advanced human computer company.
xxxGender: Male
xxxSexual Orientation: Bi.

on_the_outside↝
xxxPersonality: Calm and hard working,the spectacled male is always trying to be productive.In his free time,he enjoys feeding birds,reading,and relaxing outside or near a window.
xxxLikes: Tea,nature,feeding birds,learning about humans and what his owner likes.
xxxDislikes: Not meeting his owner's expectations.
xxxWeapons: Can fight with most knives and brooms but doesn't carry weapons otherwise.
xxxSkills: There are advanced female computers that are for the male audience.Elite co. created a male version of these computers who can serve the same functions-company,chores,and overall provide attention and great service.They are intended for a female audience but are popular with men as well.

digging_deeper↝
xxxFears: Failing his owner
xxxDreams and Goals: Making his owner content and happy.
xxxBackstory: When female personal computers rose in popularity,another company answered to the pleas and wishes for a male personal computer.One that could provide care,attention,and service just like the female ones did.The result was male personal computers that outdid the female versions in every category.They cooked meals like advanced chefs,they were great at cleaning,they could protect their owners,and they easily adjusted to whatever their owners needs were all with great personalities.Sakamoto is one of these personal computers,available for order upon request.

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:21 am
Hello. Your character seems interesting.

Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:58 am
User Image______Basic Information

Name: Jumin Hizuki.

Sexuality: Gay

Race: Incubus

______Personal Information

Biography: Jumin was rather bored in hell.He had even grown bored with his wealth.He eventually decided to visit earth.When he found out about slavery,he did some research and decided to to become a slave.He faked afew papers to become a butler then threatened to sue the slave shop until they allowed him to become a slave.He's since had some amusing masters that have managed to keep him entertained.He's also managed to keep his butler facade...for the most part.

Personality: On the surface,a professional albeit perverted butler that does his best to take care of his owner.Beneath the facade,is a playful,possessive,and flirtatious incubus.

Likes: Teasing his owner-Even when putting on a professional act,he can't hide his playful,teasing nature.

Dislikes:

______Availability

Master's Name: None yet

Willing to do PM rp: Yes  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 am
''Your going to bow to me like the insignificant,little plaything your are.''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Open Status
⇝ Current Master or Mistress

User Image

Shino _ Senkusha ◞
Played by Marceline-chan.

the_basics↝
xxxName: Shino Senkusha
xxxAge: ''Hmm...I've lost count.When you've been around for several life times,it's hard to keep track.'' he said
xxxPlace of Birth: Tokyo,Japan
xxxGender: Male
xxxSexual Orientation: ''I don't think about dating much.I have flings though.I've had my fun with both genders.So both,I suppose.'' he said
xxxLanguage(s): English & Japanese

on_the_outside↝
xxxPersonality: ''I'm a nice,reasonable guy like everyone else around here.I work hard,enjoy tea time,and love being able to relax after work with a nice beer or wine.If you listen to me,you won't have to worry about becoming food for my pet snake.Everything will be a-ok in the most wicked way.But if you get on my bad side-Well I won't say 'god help you.There's no god and if there is,he can't save you in my castle.Cross me and we'll have a bloody great time.Trust me.'' he said and smiled softly.
xxxLikes: ''Tea,sweets,my job,eggs-Oh! And I get a kick out of making people suffer.I'd torture all my victims if I could but unfortunately I'm not the sort that brings my work home with me.However,relaxing is just as nice.Nothing beats relaxing at home with a cold drink.'' he said
xxxDislikes: ''I mostly hate pests.And I don't like being interrupted from my work.It's annoying. he said.
xxxWeapons: ''Butterfly knives.I love how harsh and quick they are,not unlike a serpent's bite.I always keep them on me.Ouro helps me out too.You get to deal with two snakes.Lucky you.'' he said and snickered.
xxxSkills: ''Hm? I make a mean deviled egg.Nobody makes eggs as good as me.I have chefs that prepare my meals and they do well enough that I don't usually bother with cooking.'' he said and smiled softly.''I'm skilled at fighting and business too.How does that one saying go?...Ah,yes.I could sell ice to an Eskimo.'' he said then chuckled.
digging_deeper↝
xxxFears: ''My fears? That's a cute question.I'm the one people fear though.You see,you stop fearing anything when you've died several times yet keep coming back even stronger than before.Especially when you don't die easily in the first place.Cats are pretty annoying.I'm not afraid of the stupid things though.'' he said.
xxxDreams and Goals: ''To grow my influence as king.I'd love to take over more islands and countries.I'd like to see my work do better as well.I want to be so strong on earth that the other countries think twice before fighting me.That's why the schools and navy under my rule are so well renowned.Since I took over,the schools and navy have gained record breaking success.Not because I care about them of course but they will be more useful if they're alive.'' he said.
xxxTurn-on's: ''I like the submissive or teasing sort quite frankly.A fight and argument is fun but at the end of the day,it's nice to have someone who knows their place and can help me relax.I have alot of peoples' blood on my hands though.So no one would date me.Whoever took a risk and did get with me would be pretty damn safe and get to live the rich life.Money,power,fame-As king,I have it all.And anyone who could manage to put up with my moodiness,sadistic tendencies,and dangerous work life would be rewarded.'' he said
xxxSecrets: ''Hmm...I don't have secrets per say.I just don't tell everyone everything. he said.
xxxBackstory: A result of reincarnation,the being that was once known as 'Hazama' has changed somewhat.He still looks similar to his old self but his strength is far more formidable than it had ever been.It was with his newfound power that he took control of several businesses then went into the military and rose up the ranks to a high rank commander.In a year,he was in charge of the military and navy.He then manipulated and killed his way to becoming king of the country and afew islands.Now enjoying the many luxuries that he has gained in his secured royalty,he seeks a plaything for entertainment.

playlist↝ ''My playlist? I like metal or classical music.Music that sounds angry or professional is pretty darn wicked.Bonus points if it can manage to do both at the same time.'' he said
xxxTrack 1: <"Hazama Theme (Gluttony Fang)" by ARTIST>
xxxTrack 2: <"Gluttony Fang (Hazama's Theme Remix)" by ARTIST>
xxxTrack 3: <"SONG NAME" by ARTIST>

''Want my help?''

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out