I'm want to start up an yaoi Rp since I'm starting to get bored waiting for replies on the guild, but I do know people are busy in their lives nowadays. Anyways I do my rps on gmail, or chatzy. I don't mind mature rated rps, I will also rp any kind of ratings kind of rps.

I like roleplaying supernatural, adventure, romance, Fantasy and action genres of rps, I just want the rp be interesting and fun for both players in the rps. I think I do better on 1x1 rps not a group yaoi rp, So feel free to send me a pm on gaia if you are interesting in roleplaying with me.

My Yaoi Characters:

Keanu Jaochim ~ who can get impregnated by another male when he goes in-heat. and he is also a prince who lost his whole clan from himself and a war of devils and every living thing on earth. He is also a fox and he has a demonic hell dragon fox of chaos which is chained very deep in his soul. Keanu is a very submissive prince so he is a Uke and he enjoys being pleasured by people that can claim his heart in a flash. Keanu can also change to his normal fox from if he wants to change into it, for any kind of reason.

Ariel Chrysós ~ the master of the Chrysós house and he is a Celestial Lion with wings. he has silver hair with red eyes and he supports everybody within the Chrysós household. Ariel rather be on top, but won't mind being on the bottom so he is a Seke.

Frost Ōkami ~ he was born in the land of non-melting snow, so it is always very cold that humans or natural beasts can freeze to death in those no man lands. He is the fenris's clan next chieftain of the wolf god clan, also known as Fenrir clan and he is a Uke. he is a Arctic Lycan then can change to a normal wolf form at times and he still speaks human language.

here are my others in my character's profiles: Dawn's characters

~ Just pm me or post on the thread if interested ~