[FIN] battle on! [Lex/KO] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:33 pm
Lex shifted Prime to sit farther up his shoulder, the caterpie had been falling down his back, and mused over his choices to bring. Grimlock and Sunspot for sure. Prime because why not? Strongarm was interested in battle. Strika? He paused and then picked Roulette instead, adding her poke ball to the six about his waist. Okay full team.

“Ready Blurr? Prime?” He questioned, rubbing that caterpie’s head as he looked down at the Bisharp sprawled on the floor.

Sharp eyes glanced at him, behind the heavy amour looking plates before Blurr gave a one arm shrug and stood up.

“Okay! To the training rooms.” Lex chirped cheerfully and started to text KO. //Just finished picking my team for the training session. Meet you down there.//  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:19 am
KO received the text just as he was changing out of his uniform into more casual attire, just slacks and - give they were training - a black t-shirt rather than his usual preference of a button down. //I'll be there in five, just making myself presentable,// KO replied before returning to that task.

Only about six minutes later KO arrived outside the room they'd booked, opened the door and stepped inside, glancing around to check if he was here first or if Pulsar had beaten him to it.

For today's training he had selected Viceroy, Baron, Imperator, Empress, Bruce, and Regina; Viceroy was the most experienced of them and the most obedient even if he wasn't too bright, working without Duke or Regent to look to today would do him good.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:29 am
Lex shifted and gave a pleased noise, waving happily at KO as he trotted in behind him. "Naos! I'm glad we could actually battle. Most of mine are newer, hope that okay." He said, moving over to his friend, dressed in a simple clothing, a windbreaker and a tank.

"Ooh! Yes." He turned, motioning to the bug on his shoulder and the larger steal/dark type behind. "The caterpie is Prime, and the Bisharp behind me is Blurr. Pretty isn't she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:53 pm
Lex had a bug on his shoulder. KO pulled a face. "I know you like to drape yourself in your pokemon Pulse but don't you think a Caterpie lacks a certain style?" Lacked any style at all and they didn't even make up for it by being powerful. Oh well, Lex would have his fancies.

KO shrugged. "And I brought some newer ones as well so perhaps they'll be well matched. This will be the first time I've tried to battle with my Persian, though she understands the concept just fine from what I've seen. How are we doing this? Single matches or something a little more real world? The former has the advantage of allowing us to focus on one pokemon, I suppose."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:10 pm
"Don't be like that K.O." Lex said, reaching up to pet the bug gently. "Its not like I can expect her to walk anywhere. And I could use a different flying type in my party that isn't Howl." He gave an easy shrug.

"Single might be best to start out." He murmured, considering his team. "Then maybe we can meet up and try an all out free for all battle?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:27 pm
"There are things called pokeballs you know," KO replied with a curve-mouthed smirk. "Do Butterfree even learn any good flying moves?... But I suppose they could be useful for giving status conditions." He shrugged slightly to illustrate his indifference to the pokemon, he was no expert trainer so he wasn't about to go on about it. "Where shall we start then?" he continued. "Do you want to send one of yours out, shall I make the first move, or shall we agree some fair match ups to make the pokemon really work? Regina definitely needs to run about a bit, she's really quite fat... If only humans could wear extra weight as well as felines do." If they could then he would eat a lot more cream cakes, cheese, and fried foods than he currently did.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm
"Tailwind but they can also learn acrobatics and aerial ace by TM," Lex said having looked up a bit before hand. "But support pokemon are what they are best at."

"Blurr might be best against her then." The bisharp was sturdy and would give Regina a good work out. "I promise that Blurr won't squish her."

Blurr snorted from behind him, looking over the sassy human, lingering on the red hair. <>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:56 pm
Bisharp, that was steel and... what, dark? KO thought so but wasn't entirely sure, but he nodded all the same because it wasn't really all that important. "Alright then, let's try it," he agreed and released the Persian from her pokeball.

The feline pokemon manifested, yawned, and sat down to look up at the assembled humans and pokemon with her tail curled around her paws. <> she asked lazily.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:00 pm
"Blurr, if you would go across from her?" Lex requested, following the Bisharp to the other side of the room, and taking a place out of the way. "And, your move KO," he called, reaching up to pull the caterpie in his arms.

Blurr moved into place, digging her armored feet into the floor for more traction. <> she replied back to the lazy cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm
KO nodded to Lex and then turned to his pokemon. "Alright then Regina, let's see what you can do on your own." The less he had to actively control his pokemon the better in a tight situation where he might be focusing on not dying - not dying again - so testing out her instincts seemed a good place to start.

<> Regina replied in disinterested tones. She yawned again and looked over at the Bisharp, the gem on her forehead begining to glow. <> she asked as she aimed Hypnosis at her opponent.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 80!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 pm
[Hypnosis rollll/ Fails ]

Blurr yawned widely, showing sharp fangs and as her trainer gave her a nod, moved into a run, striking out with her claws in a feint attack. <>

Feint was a good starting move. Lex thought as he watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:19 pm
<> Regina exclaimed as the attack struck her, she followed the exclamation with a hiss and tried another Hypnosis. <>

"Humm." KO raised an eyebrow at his Persian and then turned to look over at Lex. "Not a bad opening gambit, pity it didn't work. Bisharp is dark and steel type, isn't it?" Play Rough would be reasonably effective then but Fury Swipes would be hampered, a failing that would be partially but not wholly mitigated by Regina's Technician ability.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 10!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:22 pm
"She is," Lex admitted, watching the Persian. "Hypnosis is a love hate affair. Lovely when it works, annoying when it fails."

Blurr shifted, falling back and blinked, blurry and settled down for a quick nap.

"But then, when it works, it works."  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:42 pm
Regina made a satisfied noise and settled down to lick a paw daintily.

"What?" KO folded his arms across his chest and made a disgusted noise. "You're in a battle Regina you can't just sit down!" Oh, but she could and she was. He sighed. "Put in some effort and you can have some cheese later, alright?"

<> The feline perked up with a chirp. <> And then she launched herself at the recumbent Bisharp with Fury Swipes.

((33.3% 2 hits, a 33.3% 3, 16.7% 4 times, and a 16.7% 5.

1-33 = 2
34-66 = 3
67-83 = 4
84-100 = 5))

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:45 pm
[How long shall Blurr Sleep?]

Lex snorted, amused. "Really, you are bribing her with cheese?" He debated on withdrawing Blurr and sending out another pokemon but decided to see how things went.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff