Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A Whim's Mercy had felt something pulling at her since she first rose this morning and was moving, or maybe waddling, in it's leading direction diligently. She was no stranger to listening to her instincts and valuing the smallest whim over the largest responsibility but that might be a problem soon enough. For Whimsy was pregnant, or had gained an astounding amount of belly weight that occasionally wriggled like it had a mind of it's own.

Now, Whimsy would be happy enough to accept that, yes sirree. Unfortunately she had to accept that it was more likely at some point in the future she'd be experiencing childbirth (which she dearly hoped wasn't as painful as they say) and would be bringing serval new lives into the world. The thought, when applied to other does, usually astounded her and filled her with wonder! New life! How exciting!

However, Whimsy often noticed something in these other does that she did not see in herself: Stability. She enjoyed life so much, ALL life and what it had to offer. She really wasn't sure she could sit still long enough to wait for the babes to hatch once birthed, let along wait until they had steady enough footing and sure enough eyes to lead galavanting around the swamp like she did.

It was a conundrum. She didn't want to abandon them or put them at risk but she really wasn't sure she could promise herself or them that she wouldn't. What would become of them if she did leave? It wasn't unheard of sure, but she'd never know what had become of them and would have to live with that forever.

"Oh deary me..." She sighed.

Quote:
Open to any legendaries that might aid A Whim's Mercy in her pregnancy plight!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peep had also been moving since early morning, alternating between her normal form and that of a foxbun, her progress steady, even if she did stop for a snack every now and then. The pull wasn’t urgent, it was simply a hook in her chest, urging her in a specific direction and she had learnt to trust it. It was simply part of her now. She had woken up in the morning, checked on the foals and everyone had bid her ‘goodluck’ and ‘see you later’ when she’d told them she would be out for the day.

She was getting closer now and she kept to her Acha body as she followed the trail around a thicket. The Kiokote doe was revealed ahead of her and Peep was already smiling as she closed the distance between them at a brisk walk. The tiny mare came to a halt directly in front of the doe and looked up at her warmly.

"Stop," she said in a soft and motherly voice that allowed no room for argument, "and take a deep breath."

Araucana
i am so on this

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:27 pm
A Whim's Mercy did stop and obediently sucked in a deep breath of air, closing her eyes and allowing herself to calm. It was then she realised the pulling had stopped, she had arrived. Opening her eyes, she smiled fondly at the smaller doe, not yet registering yet whom she was.

"Thank you." She replied graciously, she hadn't realised how much she had been working herself up.

Taking in the acha doe before her, Whimsy felt all kinds of things about her: Safety, security, warmth, care, authority. It some ways, she felt a little like Whim's own mother, but somehow more at the same time. While at first glance she might have thought the acha younger than her, purely from her size and form, this was perhaps that was deceiving. She certainly had the air of someone more matured. Was this someone that had cared for her in passing during her childhood maybe? A friend of her mother's that she couldn't remember?

"Pardon me," Whimsy spoke respectfully. "Have we met? You feel familiar, and I feel as though I've been drawn to you."

Suddenly she felt a firm kick from her inside, startling her for a moment.

"I mean, we, we've been drawn to you." She cast her head back at her belly, giving perhaps her first motherly disapproving look.

Ruriska
Yay! Thank you! Also Whimsy, really, is now the time for corny pick up lines? Shesh, not even born and your kids are already keeping you in line. ;>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:23 pm
As the Kiokote followed instructions, Peep breathed with her; willing her own calm onto both the doe and her unborn offspring.

"You’re welcome," she replied. She didn’t need to be told that the pregnant female would be a first time mother. Though she wasn’t one to play favourites, she especially enjoyed being there for the new mothers, walking them through every change and every ache. They were often so nervous and their joy was so bright.

Peep laughed, nose wrinkling playfully. "Indeed. I know I have certainly been drawn to you. Though I’m sure this is our first meeting, as you are someone too lovely to forget." She tipped her head to the side to regard the full belly. “And your first clutch will be lovely too. I am certain of it.”

The love she felt for this mother and her children was ready to burst. "I am here to bless you."

Araucana
surprise! peep is a horrible flirt all the time

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:11 pm
Whimsy's entire being lit up with joyous anticipation at the acha's words. This had to be why she felt so familiar, this doe was a legendary kin, picked by the Motherfather of them all. Here, before her: A mare. And she thought Whim and her babies-to-be were lovely!

"Oh my goodness! You are? Oh, thank you!" She gushed energetically with a hefty dose of relief in there too. She wasn't quite sure of the protocol here but she thought she'd start with the obvious. "My name is A Whim's Mercy, though you may call me Whimsy. I'd introduce their father but I'm afraid he's neither here nor... am I really sure who he might have been."

Whimsy felt a little embarrassed admitting that her pregnancy hadn't been the least bit intended or planned, let alone the inference that she'd romped with several someones she wasn't well aquatinted to but... she also felt fairly sure the mare before her wasn't about to judge. She radiated affection like no other being Whim met before, how utterly entrancing.

Ruriska
Peep totally just gained a girlfriend fangirl. ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:20 am
The Kiokote was utterly delightful and Peep was all smiles. She always hoped that the mothers and babies that she blessed would find their way to Mothers’ Club tribelands for an extended stay but now even more so she sent that wish to the MotherFather.

There was indeed no judgement when Whimsy admitted to the lack of fatherly presence. It was the usual way of things, she had found. It was far more uncommon to find a pair who wished to raise their offspring together and Peep herself had carried one of her three clutches without any further contact with the father after the moment of conception.

"A pleasure to meet you, Whimsy. My name is Peep and don’t mind me..." She walked closer, until she was shoulder to shoulder with the much taller Kiokote and could casually rest her head against the others belly. Her eyes fluttered closed. It might have been strange if not for sense of warmth and comfort she was sharing.

"Now then, may they be healthy and full of spirit. May they seek out and find whatever it is their heart desires."

She stayed where she was for a moment and then stepped back, placing her nose to to Whimsy's cheek. "Don't worry, my dear. If you need me, I'll be beside you every step of the way."

Araucana
She's very pleased. XD took some space/touching liberties, hope you don't mind!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces