Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:24 am
I'm really bad at graphics so we're just gonna do this thing plain-text style--

Welcome to my plot thread! If anything catches your fancy, please feel free to post here or to message me on AIM at jazzytuba0806! I am open to most ideas and I love helping facilitate other people's plots as well, so hit me up!

Let's make horrible choices, friends o vo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:25 am
LILY BABINEAUX User Image
Aloof Gym Rat
Werefisher
Looks like she could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll

[Journal Here]

The Cliffnotes:
- A transplant to Ashdown, moved there for school after living in Michigan and Colorado
- A rising junior at the community college studying exercise science
- Teaches yoga as part of an internship program that helps cover tuition
- Feels at least partial responsibility for the events surrounding Blackfriar's and is avoiding anyone who might have seen her there
- Recently lost her cashier position at the supermarket, is begrudgingly looking for a new job
- Bi and ready to try trying is effort

She is good for:
- A fitness friend with a nonjudemental approach to health
- Foils to Type-A personalities who would get frustrated by her refusal to act
- Deadpan sass battles
- Someone who might try to bum off of your homework, seriously, this s**t is hard
- Making other weres! She might be apprehensive about it at first, but at the core she has no issue bringing other people into the pack as long as she has informed consent

Looking For:
- Prior acquaintances! Friends, classmates, students, coworkers, anything to fill out her list of known people in Ashdown since her arrival two years ago
- RP with other weres! She really needs more bonding time with the pack~
- People who might have seen her at Blackfriar's and is frightened of her condition
- *CASTING CALL* - Looking for someone in their early 20s to be an ex of hers! They would have dated sometime in her freshman year for a few months, when suddenly and inexplicably she cuts it off right when things begin to get serious. I wouldn't be necessarily be looking for them to reconcile romantically, but I think it would be neat for that person to still be around and doing things. If you are interested, please please please IM me!

Not Looking For:
- Death  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:26 am
threads with Lily  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 am
GWENYTH CATIGERN
Bubblegum Investigator
Civilian
Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll

[Quest Here]

The Cliffnotes:
- A transplant to Ashdown, moved there from upstate New York when she was in middle school
- Lives with Mom, Dad, and two siblings in a comfy two-story home close to the beach
- A rising senior at Rider-Waite High, applying to as many schools as her parents will let her but really wants the letter from Syracuse most
- Runs a blog on tumblr about the weirdness in Ashdown and calls into local radio shows on the regular
- Wants to be taken seriously but also wants to dye her hair pink and sees the two as mutually exclusive

She is good for:
- Being an excited puppy
- doing things that are White-Girl-Stupid like climbing into abandoned buildings for ghost footage
- being impossibly naive and sweet
- asking all questions all the time always

Looking For:
- Prior acquaintances! Friends, classmates, neighbors, etc
- People who catch her in the act of risky things to get footage for her blog
- Run-ins with visitors who have varying degrees of tolerance for her idea of the truth
- Heroes she can idolize *v*
- Possible puppy love? She's had a number of unrequited crushes in her time and is highly affectionate.

Not Looking For:
- Death
- Adult relationships (she's still 17!)  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 am
threads with Gwen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:28 am
post for third character  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:29 am
threads with third character  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:29 am
post for other characters  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 am
threads with other characters  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 am
okay this is probably enough posts I will fill these in at some point  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 pm
Lucas and Lily need to do some bonding (read: sassing at each other). I have no idea for a premise but will think on it and just need to throw that out there. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm
You mentioned having Gwyn trying to dig Blackfriar info out of Shun! Where is a good place he could potentially run into her?

AMItotic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:44 pm
Blade Kuroda
You mentioned having Gwyn trying to dig Blackfriar info out of Shun! Where is a good place he could potentially run into her?

I mean, summer is here so she can be all over Ashdown, really! She probably sent a few emails to the police department asking about details, maybe she shows up to inquire in person?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:49 pm
AMItotic
Blade Kuroda

I mean, summer is here so she can be all over Ashdown, really! She probably sent a few emails to the police department asking about details, maybe she shows up to inquire in person?

That works!  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:50 am
AMItotic

*scribbles nasir and lily family 5ever everywhere*

nah, i got nothing. we're already RPing, lol. though gwen and jeremiah totes need to be plotted for some history, which we could do in IM <3. and then RP fun times >3!!  
plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff