AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:19 pm
rofl I've got a master slave rp idea!
My slave is looking for a master who is either really innocent or really strict and abusive.

Here's my slave:
User Image
Quote: " God is innocent, no, God is a killer"
His Song: https://youtu.be/Me6p0IP4ir8
Name: Ottis Zeke Larsen
Species: Inuyasha ( Dog demon )
Orientation: open to all
Collar: black, blood red, indigo, medium slate blue, green, dark blue
Personality: Ottis comes off as emotionless although he thinks about things a lot more than people give him credit for. Ottis likes being called Larsen much more than Ottis, although people can call him whatever they like it doesn't bother him. If someone or a group of people were to hurt someone or something dear to him then he would get angry. He won't start a fight unless given permission. Ottis is afraid of people touching him for misfortune. It may just be a myth or something that just happened out of the blue but he didn't like touching anyone because of the things that happened to previous people that got hurt after touching him. Ottis doesn't talk much but will add in here and there.
Biography: Story Behind Name: whoever touched or hung out with Ottis became wealthy, got married with their loved one, or had their wish come true, but every single one of those people who had gotten their wish had died after that. It was like Ottis was a lucky charm but turned into a monkeys paw. Although none of this was his fault. It was believed that he lost his parents because their wish was to have him, but what truly happened was not Ottis's fault. It was like it just happened out of the blue for everyone. Now he's stuck by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:22 pm
I'll rp with you and I can play as the master

Quote: "stupid idiot"
His song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqURPBtGJzg
Name Zoren Dragneel
Species: Human
Personalty: He's very nice to other and he loves music a lot and he sings in the shower and he loves chocolate and thats now you get to his heart.
Biography: Zoren was the nicest master and all the master's suggested him because of how good he was but he's only nice if the slaves listen to him and not piss him off which that is never and he always make sure to keep his slave bathed and well fed and also had a roof under their heads.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:34 pm
Ryoga Kimishi
I'll rp with you and I can play as the master

Quote: "stupid idiot"
His song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqURPBtGJzg
Name Zoren Dragneel
Species: Human
Personalty: He's very nice to other and he loves music a lot and he sings in the shower and he loves chocolate and thats now you get to his heart.
Biography: Zoren was the nicest master and all the master's suggested him because of how good he was but he's only nice if the slaves listen to him and not piss him off which that is never and he always make sure to keep his slave bathed and well fed and also had a roof under their heads.

That sounds great!! biggrin you can post first if you like, oh and while you're posting I'm going to update this character considering it's from like a year ago and my writting has gotten better since. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Well alright then that seems fine with me I don't mind doing that and yeah thats true it was about a year lol and well I felt in a rp kinda mood  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Zoren was inside his house and he woke up from a long good night sleep and he stretched and smiled "oh what a beautiful dream I had now only if that fountain of chocolate were to happen" he laughed a little and took off his clothes and took a shower after he was done he got dressed and he went outside and sat on the bench and listen to his music like he does every morning before he goes out for food shopping

AdaNalie Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:06 pm
AdaNalie Emrys
Ryoga Kimishi
AdaNalie Emrys

Well alright then that seems fine with me I don't mind doing that and yeah thats true it was about a year lol and well I felt in a rp kinda mood

Question before we start start. Is this a master slave or just a meet meet rp?

Well that is up to you seeing how this is your rp and if you want to I wouldnt mind it

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:08 pm
Ryoga Kimishi
AdaNalie Emrys
Ryoga Kimishi
AdaNalie Emrys

Well that is up to you seeing how this is your rp and if you want to I wouldnt mind it

Ok then. Let's do a master slave and if that's not satisfying we can try it the other way smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:10 pm
AdaNalie Emrys
Ryoga Kimishi
AdaNalie Emrys
Ryoga Kimishi
AdaNalie Emrys

Ok then. Let's do a master slave and if that's not satisfying we can try it the other way smile

Well that seems fine with me I dont mind it and sure thing usually the other way some times work smile

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 pm
User Image

" God is innocent, no god is a killer..."

Watching the water on the walls drip to the cold concrete ground, drip, drip, drip. Each drop spilling like a turned off faucet waiting to be turned on once again. All alone in the back corner was a man. Blonde hair that curled at the tips and gold eyes that shimmered in the light. The only thing that lit the slave quarters was three lanterns placed by each cell. If they were to burn out at that moment the blonde haired boy would be afraid. The dark was an evil place. Ottis didn't like the dark, it held creatures of many myth and tales that were waiting to be proven they were true. The water on the wall continued to fall. It was like a game for Ottis, each drop side by side, racing one another to the concrete. And once one get to the finish line.... Splash! Another drop added to a puddle in the making. When was Ottis going to get out of here?

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren was done listening to music and was full of joy as he usually is and he put his music away "alright it is time to do some food shopping but before I go food shopping I do believe its time for a new slave cause I'm kinda lonely now since the last one just left for no reason" he smiled and went to the slave market and went downstairs and looked around and he saw a slave that was perfect and it was ottis "oh my what do we have here look at the one I like him he's more of my taste so I'll take him" he gave the head master the money for ottis and open the cage, he went inside and unlock the handcuffs and walked off, Zoren looked at ottis and smiled "come on your coming home with me ok we're gonna do some food shopping and after that we can go to the clothes store and get you out of those clothes"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 pm
User Image

A short boy approached Ottis's cage. Immeadiately the boy opened his heart and bought him. Why so fast? Thinking to himself Ottis just followed the boy along nodding to anything he said basically. New clothes sounded nice. What Ottis was wearing at the moment wasn't really something most people would wear on a day to day basis. He wore a collar with specific colors for his type and wore a white tattered shirt with tattered jeans. He had no shoes because the slave owners wouldn't give up any shoes for some reason. Probably had to do with money issues. Oh well~. He followed wherever the boy was to take him. Was Ottis ever gonna get a name introduction? The boy sure did talk a lot.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 am
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren bit his lip and instead of going to the food store he went to the clothes store because ottis needed some new clothes, he stopped and turned around and looked at ottis and smiled "sorry about me talking too much it's a habit and also my name is Zoren Dragneel your master also I'm the nicest master you'll ever meet also if you get me chocolate thats the way to my heart" he laughed a little "there more reasons on why I bought you but one of them is my old slave just left for no reason and I also felt lonely" he nodded "and when I was at the market and I saw you I knew I just had to get you not only that I felt like their was a connection" he looked into his eyes  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:21 am
User Image

Suprised when they ended up in the clothes store first, Ottis asked the boy, " your plan was to eat right..?" Giving a confused expression he didn't care to think of himself. Ottis is a very selfless person. He likes to help others first before himself. It was just who Ottis was.
When the boy apologized for talking too much Ottis just shook his head apologizing himself in a way that wouldn't take talking. Hearing that last bit Ottis asked in a smooth silky voice, " Connection..?" What did the boy mean about a connection. Sure the boy was different from the other masters who entered the shop and tried to buy him, but he didn't feel anything when the boy walked in. All he felt was his prescience. " pleasure to meet you Mr. Dragneel." Ottis said as he gave a soft smile to the boy, trying his best to smile at least. It was more a half smile than anything, but it was good enough. " or should I call you master..?" Ottis's voice was hushed like always.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 am
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren laughed a little and smiled and nodded "yes I do plan to eat but unlike some master I actually take care of my slaves I always put them first before me that's how I've always done it and that's why slaves like me more then any other master that they like me more he then walked again and headed into the clothes store "yes connection and what I mean about that is we're both nice people and we take cae of other no matter what" he looked at ottis and smiled "well you can call me by any name you want because either way I would answer to either one alright now let's get you some new clothes show and you can pick any clothes you want it doesn't matter to me also we'll eat after this then we'll go food shopping because I'm kinda running low on food I guess it's because I eat a lot" he laughed  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas