Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren sighed and rubbed his forehead and gave otti the celphone with the text on them "well I've been getting text on how your bad luck and all of these nonsense but I honestly don't believe them" he went over to his bed and sat on the edge and looked at ottis "I wanna know the truth ottis and nothing is gonna change I will still keep you either way" he nodded and smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image

" God is innocent, no god is a killer..."

Seeing the messages, Ottis gave a guilty look. Ottis knew he'd find out eventually but that didn't change the fact that he had to tell him. Staring blankly at the ground Ottis admitted to the boy, " yes... it's true... anything else you would like to know master?" Bravely he looked up at Zoren. The kid would have to know the whole story sooner or later, but Ottis was just waiting for him to ask about the whole story.

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:29 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren put his phone away and shooked his head "no that's fine it's all I wanted to know and to be honest it's fine with me I don't care about that" he smiled and out of no where he just hugged ottis "that is up to you if you wanna tell me the story because that's your past and if you wanna tell me your past then that's om you" he nodded  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image

Ottis was hugged out of no where by the boy. Eyes going wide, Ottis didn't know whether to hug him back or push him away. So knowing he himself was bad luck he pushed the boy away and kept to himself, " d-don't touch me..!" Arms wrapped around himself obviously scared and not at all prepared. He was never hugged before so what happened to Ottis's face and tummy was out of the normal. Butterflies in his tummy and blush on his face. He was frightened yet blushing for some reason. Maybe it was because someone didn't care about the consequences

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 am
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren blinked and smiled and looked at ottis "look I don't believe what anyone else says about anyone that's why nothing bad ever happens to me and also because I know what im doing not only that ottis but how are you suppose to fine love if you dont let no one touch you" he nodded and smiled and kissed ottis on the cheek and went to the kitchen to get something to drink and he headed back up and gave ottis a bottle of water "also ottis I do like you" he kinda turned dark red and open his water and took a sip  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

This kid was making him feel like he'd just gotten whiplash! Zoren kissed Ottis on the cheek. He also told him he liked him and turned bright red. What was going on?! Since the boy didn't seem to care about Ottis's curse; Ottis cornered the boy to the wall. Looking Zoren dead in the eye,; Ottis said in a dour tone, " you can't love me. You barely know me." Ottis had no soft look to him like he had before, he looked more stern now. A gleam in his eye showed no remorse.

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:23 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zore blinked and was confused and looked at ottis weird "I know that I'm just saying how are you gotta love someone if you don't let someone in your life that's how people die alone and no one want's that and I bet that's not what you want either ottis" he nodded "I know that we barely know each other but I bet you would fine someone cursed or not and I know deep down inside even with the curse I bet that when you find that special someone they would break the curse" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

the tense aura around the two boys was horrid. Ottis's muscles were flexed as he glared at the boy. " the curse won't break. All that will break is the beholders heart who touched or made a wish. It's always been like that, so I promise you it won't break.!" Backing away, Ottis let a tear slide. Ottis was upset with himself.

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren blinked and land saw a tear on ottis face and knowing he went too far "I'm sorry ottis I was just trying to make you feel happy so you could forget about the curse sorry I stepped to far I didnt me to" he felt really bad for ottis and should have known not to bring up the curse and he wiped his tear from his face and head his head and walked off  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

The boy wiped away Ottis's tears and walked out of the room. What is this kid doing to his head?! Ottis was angered yet upset but also flustered. It was so weird, he could explain it in words. When Zoren walked out of the bedroom they'd been in, Ottis didn't notice before but his face was flushed pink. Something bad would happen to the boy... how would they contradict whatever came in their way?

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:12 pm
AdaNalie Emrys

Zoren smiled and went to the kitchen to make something to eat cause he was really hungry not only that it's been a long day, he yell out at orris "he would you like something to eat if so then come down here because im gonna cook something for the both of us" he smiled and waited for ottis to say something  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 am
User Image

taking a breath in Ottis then exited and moseyed over to Zoren. Ottis wasn't hungry nor did he wanna eat. Looking to the side trying to his his slight disgust for the word food. He mumbled out like always to his other masters who believed him when he said it, " I'm not hungry..." his voice was really quiet when he claimed this. Bangs hung over Ottis's eyes. Ottis held his own arm with his right hand kinda shut away.

Ryoga Kimishi

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash