Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm
x
x

hiii! I'm Ephe and I'd love to RP with you, regardless of whether we've spoken before or not! <3333

feel free to quote me here, im me on aim (quirming@gmail.com) or just pm me! : D (if I don't reply to your pm in a few days gaia has likely screwed up and I have not received it, so please re-send <333)

x
x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm
x
x

User Image

⊰✦ Nazriya Ravnholm ✦⊱
CIVILIANJEWELLERY STORE EMPLOYEEENTHUSIASTIC CAT OWNER

A sociable woman who likes gently teasing people and having a good laugh about life's oddities. Her humour sometimes tends to the dry side, and despite being sociable she has a habit of bottling up the problems that hits closest to home. It's a habit from a lifetime spent trying to be the perfect responsible daughter - she doesn't like to burden others with her issues, not wanting to be a disappointment to those she loves.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx25 years old
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxadopted from India; grew up in Denmark and very recently moved to Ashdown. speaks good english but doesn't understand much of american culture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxowns a red british shorthair cat name Fiene; a gift from her family upon moving to America, the tabby is often taken out on walks in her leash
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe makes tiny cute felt animals as a way to deal with stress but doesn't really have any attachment to them so anyone who knows her will probably get gifted some at one point; recently put up a flyer in her local grocery store
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabout selling them cheaply or making them on demand
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlikes jogging outside; the better the scenery, the better the run
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenjoys playing video games; primarily Bioware games on console (playstation). is a huge fangirl and will gladly geek out with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxworks in her aunt's store and currently lives in her spare bedroom; looking to move out as soon as possible

LOOKING FOR

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ meeting people } she's brand new in Ashdown and up for meeting everyone!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ finding a roommate } she needs to move out of her aunt's spare bedroom okay - preferably looking for someone she'd get along with, also must like or at least tolerate cats
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ learning more about town spoopiness } she knows nothing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ whatever you can think of! } up for pretty much anything except death so come at me with anything you want <33

journal :: dreamer quest

x
x

Ephebe

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:46 pm
x
x

Isobel Penrose
CIVILIAN

Isobel is a sweet girl who tries her hardest, but also tends to be a bit of an awkward turtle when it comes to interacting with other people thanks to her self-doubt and the shyness it's brought. Bright and imaginative, she loves all things magical and very much wants to believe that magic is real, but tends to get caught in doubts - the very bane of her existence. She's doing her best to change and become more positive in her outlook, and is also attempting to combat her shyness so she can make some friends here in Ashdown.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx19 years old
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgrew up in denmark but her mom is of welsh descent; isobel grew up speaking both danish and english and has inherited her mom's welsh accent, if only more diluted and influenced by the english spoken in media
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOOKING FOR

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ meeting people } tibbie needs to challenge her shyness, which means meeting new people!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ making friends } pls make friends with my smol bb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ seeing some magic } she'd be absolutely terrified haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ whatever you can think of! } up for pretty much anything except death so come at me with anything you want <33

journal :: dreamer quest

x
x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm
holding this in case of moar characters later on  

Ephebe

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:05 pm
hi~

would you be interested in chris/isobel rp? I noticed she's on a plant like track so she and chris would get along! He can also show her magic, since he can summon plant spirits which can be a fun sort of plot point!! :> I'd think they'd be a nice pair to rp though

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:36 pm
PeanutButterpies
hi~

would you be interested in chris/isobel rp? I noticed she's on a plant like track so she and chris would get along! He can also show her magic, since he can summon plant spirits which can be a fun sort of plot point!! :> I'd think they'd be a nice pair to rp though

I would love that!! : D all the plant spirits! also yes I agree, they'd be fun I think!! she's definitely going in a plants-direction but she doesn't know much about actually caring for plants, so maybe he could be her senpai? *u*  

Ephebe

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:45 pm
Ephebe
PeanutButterpies
hi~

I would love that!! : D all the plant spirits! also yes I agree, they'd be fun I think!! she's definitely going in a plants-direction but she doesn't know much about actually caring for plants, so maybe he could be her senpai? *u*

Yay! :> I can do a start where she stumbles upon him summoning a spirit or something? And yess he could totally do it, he loves teaching and he loves plants, it will be a perfect combo.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:33 pm
PeanutButterpies

Yay! :> I can do a start where she stumbles upon him summoning a spirit or something? And yess he could totally do it, he loves teaching and he loves plants, it will be a perfect combo.

sounds perfect!! <3 <3 *u*  

Ephebe

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces