Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:58 pm
DraconicFeline

"Yeah, but Tos usually wins." Akeldama was usually more worried about her hair or something landing in the dirt to really focus. Something that bothered her mother to no end.

As the outsider mentioned that she liked blades she tilted her head. "One or two?" She had seen a yellow skinned cousin with two blades the other day but so far none had only the one. She was starting to wonder if that was just a thing. Then again, most of the Alkidike's had bows. "I guess I just like the spear more than the other weapons."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm
Heras Box

"Two." Kiunyki replied, surprised by the question. Actually, now that she thought about it, why weren't there any Alkidike sword-users? Why wasn't broadsword use permitted? Why wasn't hand-to-hand combat encouraged? Kiki had never asked those questions, but since the question was in mind...

She would ask it later, to someone who wouldn't jump at a chance to beat her.

So for now... "I took mine from an enemy." she said, "Thats when I knew what I was using... Is Tos an Elaria?" she asked, just to be sure. She didn't know a Tos, but it could (possibly) be one of the young Alkidike who had come over with their mothers. There were a few...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 am
DraconicFeline
Sorry it took me so long!! D:

She nodded her head as the Alkidike answered her question. Two blades. It seemed like a custom for their kind to use two swords. Since the Elaria were being raised by them it would also be their custom. Strange. When it as mentioned that the cousin before her took her blades from an enemy she tilted her head. color=pink]"Aren't you afraid that you have bad steel?" Akeldama had heard constantly that what the earthlings made was of less quality than that of the Alks.

"Yeah, Tos is a little bit older than me. I think by two months." Not that it mattered. Akel was still determined to win a match against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 am
Heras Box
I'm even sorrier

Kiki hadn't honestly thought of that."I'm not worried about the steel. They have significance - that makes up for whatever quality they might be." She clenched a fist, remembering, "That earthling hurt my mother. He harried her through her whole life. He killed her." knowing him, he probably caused that avalanche. "I didn't have the chance to kill him when I took his swords, but one day..." she blanched, "Sorry! That wasn't what you asked!" Vengeance had to wait. It came second to upholding the great cause of the Exiles. And not being killed by them.

"Does... Cieriet... ever do tactics with you?" She remembered those lessons fondly... when it hadn't been her uncle doing the teaching. How much had he poisoned her mind?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers