Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
~These roles we play~(O//A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm
"If your fate was changed... What would you do?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Rumala.
_____Land of your usual fantasy elements. Dragons, elves, prophecies, war, imperialistic medieval human societies. Every now and then this realm is affected by a tragic event or a plague that ravages the land as predicted by a prophet. This time, it's a conqueror who came from outside Rumala. After only a month, his might stretched across the majority of Rumala's territory, leaving one major obstacle in his way left, the fortress capital of Ruma. As his army settled just outside the city in preparation for the final siege, the Queen of Rumala consulted with the prophet and hero on what to do. The prophet foretold that this would be the end, but not for Rumala. The conqueror would be stopped when besieged the city, and by noon he would be killed by the hero. The land would be restored, and peace would once again spread across the realm. Relieved, the trio waited for the attack the next day, but the conqueror had announced that he had retired that same night after hearing about that prophecy, dismissing his army by morning. Now, the story begins. One newly retired conqueror, one speechless hero, one panicked nation and the first failed prophecy.

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 pm
Character Roles
Characters are first come first served.

The Conqueror: This is that evil man in every child's story, the one who comes and takes everything in his path that he can. Coming from the east, the Conquerer's power allowed him to sweep across Rumala's lands quickly, taking over numerous towns and villages.
Claimant; (Phoenix347)Tenere Oroko

The Prophet: No one knows if becoming the prophet makes one insane, or if being insane is a perquisite of becoming the prophet. This is the figure who stands by every great ruler in each era, guiding them without fail. Their visions and prophecies throughout time, although sometimes difficult to understand, have always been correct.
Claimant; (DragonChild09)Kai

The Hero: This is the hero of the story, the one that was picked to defeat the conqueror by the prophet. They are the most talented and skilled, even if experience is not as great as others. When they were picked by the prophet, the hero was committed to ending the Conqueror's reign.
Claimant; (BakaYYHLover)Cerise Fairborn

The Queen: The late King of Rumala died only one year ago, and in his wake the country could have been torn apart if not for the woman he married. Before any of the Lords and Earls could try and puppeteer control from her, the Queen ruled Rumala with only little guidance from others in her court. Although many in the lines of royalty doubt her capability, she has proven a strong leader and the common people adore her.
Claimant; (sadsally514)Cecille-Mary Grace Anata

The Conqueror's General: The one the conqueror selected to lead his armies, this general is an expert in dueling, strategy and does not like to lose.
Claimant; (Shadowstream-chan)Kara 'Seonu' Erebus

The Champion: Within the Conqueror's army, the strongest warrior is called the Champion, a fighter who has lost once, to the Conqueror. Joining the army, the Champion was at the forefront of the campaign's greatest battles.
Claimant; (dailytoker)Rosie Cross

The People These are the various peasants, soldiers and even royalty that may not have had an important hand in the war, but they were affected by it, witnessed it and even participated in it on either side.
Multiple Claimants; (DragonChild09)Lynette;|The Prophet Guard
______________--(Shadowstream-chan)Mingan Adelgunde;The Hunter
______________--(DragonChild09)Robin Deganello;The Assassin
______________--(-KooL-LiSa-)Alice Clay;The Witch
______________--(Skyler the Poet)Alistair Conrad;The Mercenary
______________--(-KooL-LiSa-)Remilia Scarlet;The Vampire Queen
______________--(Valentine Valtieri)General Freya Vanir;The Rumala General
______________--(Player Name)Character Name;Role

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:02 pm
Rules

-Follow Gaia's ToS, of course.
-Follow Rules
-No godmodding, puppeting, autohits or remote control. Any such reported post without previous approval by the afflicted character will be removed.
- No ERP or sexual content. Keep it pg-13.
- When you're finished with your skeleton, send it to me (Phoenix347) with the title "My Fate is Sealed"
-Each player can only control one of the roles, but can have multiple characters.
-Overall, be a good player. This RP is for fun and cliches will appear, it's more for a lighthearted story about the character's futures rather than the usual 'save the world from destruction' despite that cliche appearing in the story.

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:05 pm
Links

Character Profiles

Out Of Character Chat

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:10 pm
--

~Reserved~

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:24 pm
--

~Reserved~

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:27 pm
--

~Reserved~

---Index---
___Introduction
___Roles
___Rules
___Links
___--
___--
___--  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:44 pm
Insane_of_the_Insane

Monotonesword34

Rynn01

DragonChild09

ShadowStream-chan

dailytoker

BakaYYHLover

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
Tenere ✯ Oroko

The Conqueror
╚═══════════════╝

Present Company- Remaining army members= Location- Outside Ruma
Equipment- Sword, robes = Mood- Excited
((OOC; And thus we start! Quoted those with interest, but were too shy to send a profile along with everyone else, just in case wink You won't be quoted after this unless you're directly affected.))

It was just before noon, and the Conqueror sat on one of the hills surrounding Ruma, looking up at the large fortress city with glee. His army had been sent back to his lands, returning to ensure its stability after its wake. Although plenty voiced their displeasure with leaving the capital untouched, none stood against the Conqueror when he gave the order. Now, it was only him and a few others who insisted they remain when he approached the city. All he had to do was wait for the sun to reach its highest point with his quickly devised sundial in the dirt in front of him. It was almost to its mark, and once it had reached that point, his new life was set before him, and he'd have to properly approach his newest neighbor.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:35 pm
Phoenix347

dailytoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩════════════════════════۩
"I was told I was dangerous, I asked why. Their response was 'because you didn't need anyone.' I smiled."
۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Kara 'Seonu' Erebus▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Morning had come up, and what had stood a massive army ready for an attack, was now replaced with a rather annoyed General of the huge army. What was suppose to happen never happened, and that caused great annoyance. The Conqueror, or Tenere if she had dared to call him that, had sent off most of the army to go back to their headquarters to secure it. General Erebus was the one who wanted to remain with the Conqueror, assigning a trusted person to look after the army assigned to head back so that nothing went wrong. Erebus then crossed her arms as she was slowly losing patience, especially since she was not told of the 'last minute' plan. The woman could only watch as the man patiently waited for the sundial to let him know when the time will come...but for what? "I want to ask why this last minute plan was created?" She was trying to ask this as politely as possible, but the word 'polite' was not in the General's vocabulary.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Conqueror's General▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:53 pm
User Image
Rosie ♥ Cross
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
≫The Conqueror's Champion≪

"If the world wants to give me misfortune, I'll just give misfortune back to the world."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Traipsing up the small hill that the Conqueror sat upon, with his General standing by, Rosie let out an annoyed sigh. They had disrupted her sleep during the wee hours of night and forced her out of bed without any explanation as to why. The large army that she had walked here with was now sent back home due to orders of the Conqueror, but Rosie decided to stay behind, hoping something interesting was going to happen if they awoke her during her needed sleep. "You interrupted my beauty sleep, you know that Tenie?" she whined, standing next to the General. 'Tenie' was the nickname she gave to the Conqueror being that it was her nature to nickname the males she didn't mind.

ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 am
User Image

Lady Knight Cerise Fairborn

Hero of Rumala

Cerise huffed as she trudged through the undergrowth, eyes trained on what little she could see of the rabbit. Her men had been tasked with hunting this morn, and she'd tagged along out of boredom. Now the woman regretted it. She hadn't caught anything, despite her useful mastery of the bow. Cerise stopped her walking to kick at a root before she glanced about, listening to the few sounds her men created as they moved after larger targets.

'They'll scare everything off at this point. Why did I think this was a good idea?' Shouldering her bow, she peeled her hat from her head and ran a hand through her damp hair, ruffling the dark blonde strands to get air to her scalp. She sighed as she slapped the wool hat back in place. "I think I might give this up. I'm bored."

Cerise slipped her bow back to her hand, habit to keep it in her grasp, and turned to trudge back to where their horses were tethered. She felt this a wasted day so far, so why not head back to the castle and get some training in? At least one of her company would be ready for battle should the Conqueror decide to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:31 am
ShadowStream-chan

dailytoker

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
Tenere ✯ Oroko

The Conqueror
╚═══════════════╝

Present Company- Remaining army members= Location- Outside Ruma
Equipment- Sword = Mood- Excited
((OOC; ))

Tenere was humming an old tune from his tribal lands to himself when the general and champion approached. "I am entirely aware Rosie. However, there really is no greater plan than one that comes in the middle of the night. You have no idea how far I contemplated this. I's just exciting waiting for nothing, but also waiting for everything at the same time." he responded. He stood up, stretching as the 11/12 mark on the dial. "Place your trust in me once more, or not, that this day will be rather exciting." He said as he turned to the girls, with a sly smile on his face.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Prophet Kai ►◄ Lady Lynette Moncelle

"Kai, I got you some-" Lynette cut herself off as she looked around the prophet's quarters, a plate of snacks in her hands. Come on Kai, I was only gone for like... two minutes. Lyn thought to herself as she placed the plate down on one of the tables before taking a closer look around the room, though turning up nothing. Alright, calm, he couldn't have gotten far. the knight thought to herself before taking out into the castle hallways. She was assigned as the prophet's guard about two years ago, and the job had proven to be a handful. Granted she had a fair warning from reading the journal the last knight had left for her, but there was only so much that that would help her, actually managing the young seer was much more easier said than done.

Moments after his personal guard Lyn had left, a white stag that only he could see formed next to Kai's door. With a small motion for Kai to follow, the stag headed out the door, all thoughts about Lyn telling him to stay in the quarters gone from his mind as he followed the white beast out. The castle walls seemed to waver for a moment as the floor turned into a creek, the walls a mess of foliage. The stag continued forward jumping gracefully from rock to rock that bulged from the stream. Kai continued after the snow white creature, making his way along the rocks of the stream that only him and the stag were aware of. "Where are we going?" Kai asked curiously as he caught up to the stag's side. Without a word, the stag continued leading Kai through the castle hallways, and by the look in it's eyes Kai knew that the stag knew exactly where they were heading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking a look around the camp, Robin made his way over to Oroko, Rosie, and Kara. He'd been working with the conqueror for a while now and had become rather accustomed to Rosie and Kara, two of his most trusted fighters. "My Lord, I hope you are doing well." Robin spoke with a small smile before turning to Rosie and Kara and giving a small playful bow "My ladies, looking lovely as usual." he smiled. He'd been looking forward to this attack for a while now and made some plans to capture the prophet, who had supposedly gotten the kingdom out of bad situations in the past. Robin had plans for getting the seer to turn onto their side, after all, an ally like that could prove useful. However, if Oroko had other plans for him, Robin would follow his leader without hesitation.

Robin Deganello

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}
With:~
Where:~
Equipment:Staff

The bright morning sun shined against Alice's face as she slept. Her nose started to twitch and her ears flickered, her eyes slowly opened. Looking up at the trees that surrounded her, Alice leaned up and yawned. When looking around she was confused at first at where she was at. She then noticed she was holding a map, once opening up the map she remembered where she was going. "Well I guess I'm going to this castle..." She said with another yawn. She stood up, dusting off the dirt and leaves that was on her and picked up her staff. 'Now just need to find this place... It shouldn't be that far...' She looked at her map with confusion. "Well I think I forgot which way I'm supposed to head.... The woods looks the same from every direction...." She let out a sigh and walked forward. 'Hopefully this is the way....' she thought as she walked through the woods.
After about an hour of walking Alice started hearing something from a distance. Her ear perked up and she rushed quietly over to the sound. She reached a passage road. 'Where does this lead too?' The sound of a horse trotting came from behind her. Turning to look, from a distance she saw what look liked an armored person riding on a horse. 'Oh maybe they could help me find the place...' She stood to the side, waiting for whoever was on the horse.

BakaYYHLover

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:54 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

Lady Knight Cerise Fairborn

Hero of Rumala

Regulus trotted slowly through the trees, giving Cerise a breather. Though she only wore basic light armor, she felt overly warm and had her mind set on a dip in some cool water after a pint, or two, of ale or mead before she started training. She twisted her head to each side quickly to crack her neck before sweeping her hat off once more.

"Are you hungry for oats or hay, Reg? I think there might be some apples left over as well if you hurry up you daft horse." The horse just snickered at her, as outspoken as his owner, and she smiled softly. The only being who would ever hold her heart could never speak to her, but she adored him nonetheless. "Hay it is, then! Huh? Who's that?" Cerise spotted a figure down the narrow path and tugged on the reins a little, slowing Regulus to a walk. She studied the figure as she slipped a hand to the dagger on her belt, eyeing the person suspiciously when she came to a full halt a stones throw away.

"Are you lost?" The question came out with a bite as she narrowed her eyes at the girl. Cerise couldn't help it. The little thing had ears and a tail, strange for Rumala, and the Knight instantly latched to the idea this could be an assassin sent by the Conqueror. Bad day for the girl, but civility dictated Cerise at least try to find out who she was and what she wanted before she attacked.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff