The Ruins of Noir City Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The ruins of the city that burned down in one night, noting lives here anymore but the shadows of depression.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Wispers could be heard from the shadow like figures, Tohfu walked through the streets of his old home remembering what it used to be before it turned to ashes. A faint sound could be heard from his lips "everything stays..." He walked in front of his old house and started having images of pass friends and family members, watching them burn as all he could do is cry... Tohfu stopped infront of a burned tree and started digging with his bare hands.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 am
Vixxion spirit appears infront of tohfu "Coming back to the place where your sorrows began cause of my rage, I burned this city to the ground killing everyone but you because you tried to understand my kind yet you left fang in the cold" he draws a circle in the air as a image of fang showed coughing and shivering slowly becoming fatally ill "Lu has trapped me so I can not save my little brother but not can she since lu is bonded to the blue cat" he looks at the images

Fang shivers as the rain soaks his clothes "F*ck where are you tohfu..." coughs heavily as he leans against a brick wall  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:18 pm
Tohfu stayed quiet and kept digging... He stopped after his fingers hitted something, it looked like a picture frame. Tohfu stared at it for a while and the light in his eyes came back "Okay all better!" He puts the picture frame back into the hole and buried it 'Guess I go to granny's now' he begin walking away not noticing Vixxon's ghost...  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halonius "Narigi" Sholin : The Atlantian Psychic
"The Child-like" Culinary Prodigy

TSUNAMI RESTURAUNT : Su Chef & Shadow Co-Owner

Halonius, who went by Narigi, had sleep walked to a location away from the resturaunt. It was a place that he had woken in. His nightmares brought him here and to other places. Yet he had never been to any of these place before. Not that he could recall. Most of his memories were acquired when he woke with no clue who or what he was. His hands held a tied picnic blanket that contained numerous sampler bento box types and drinks. He wasn't intending to visit his new friends this soon...there was just one set for each...but he was planning to go exploring. Instead his feet wandered him here.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:11 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel has been wandering the Campus till he heard the story about these ruins. His curiosity piqued he had left the campus with a map and found his way to the ruins. Adventurous of nature, hearing the rumors of ghosts and wandering spirits still haunting these ruins he couldn't rightly ignore it.

Now he made it here, he looked around at the what would once have been quite a large city by the stories and left behind ruins. While he looked around he made sure that he kept in mind the rumors of ghosts. Whether they were true or not, it wouldn't do being surprised by some.

After a while he saw the small form of another further away in some shadows of the ruins. Right now he couldn't tell if he was seeing ghosts or an actual person so he carefully walked a bit closer before he noticed the other wasn't transparent or floating. Perhaps he wasn't a ghost after all. But he sure looked young.
"Everything alright here kid?" His voice was calm and friendly, but in truth he was curious what he was doing here by himself.

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Halonius, who went by Narigi, had moments prior been thrown a monkey wrench by a hag woman. Chasing after her he ended up deeper into the ruins. "W-wait!!! Come back!!! What are you talking...." He cried out but she was already gone. Sighing a bit before he stood there in confusion. Shuddering as this place felt earily familiar yet not. He felt a sinking hollow feeling. "...about..." he finished in a barely audible tone and whisper. What had that old hag woman meant ?! He didn't know what she was talking about. His hand moved to his pulsating forehead before the headache faded down. His parcel still held by the bow on top thankfully.

Standing there as he looked around more. Why had he shown up here? Who was that hag woman? What was this fiance bullshit? What did she mean by things she said? Why did she talk so familiarly to him? All he had since realizing he was here...was more unknowns and questions. He stood there staring around with a pursing of his lips. Jolting and whirled around in startlement. His cheekbones flushed as he mentally was flailing right now. His composure and impassively uninterested in the world around him demeanor sank into place. His eyes looking at the guy. "I am not a kid...I am a teenager...turning 15 by appearance soon." He replied after a moment. He blinked a bit.

Like he was going to explain to some stranger he just saw a disappearing hag woman. "Who are you elfie?" He asked before he blinked. "I mean...are you lost?" Nope that wasn't what he meant either. The sudden appearance of this unearthly beautiful creature right after the incident of the hag woman threw him way off kilter. He already had poor social skills without being off kilter. He sighed and looekd down. Groaning as that hadn't come out right either. He was probably going to piss this guy off or something. "They call me Narigi." There maybe that was right.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:39 am
User Image

User Image

The elf watched as the boy seemed to recollect himself. Whatever had happened to him it seemed to have gotten him pretty good. Sariel raised an eyebrow as he watched, more out of concern if anything. But when the other finally reacted he still seemed pretty off reality. Hearing his answer to the kid part he tilted his head.

"By...appearance?" He knew there were more races about the Academy, but he never heard that one before. "I am confused, but either way if I offended you I apologize." It was never his intend to offend anyone. As the other spoke he walked a bit closer to make the conversation easier and he stopped not far from the boy that introduced himself as Narigi after asking his name.

"My name is Sariel Deymael, I'm from Saela and study at the Academy nearby." True enough, though like his parents had told him, he withheld the information about his heritage. They had told him that one plenty of times. "Nice to meet you then, Narigi." Sariel smiled to him. "What brings you here to the ruins though? I heard rumors it was haunted by spirits of a violent past."

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 am

Halonius, who went by Narigi, blinked a bit as his hands moved to his hair that he kept shaggy to hide their naturally weird appearance. He wore baggy and oversized clothing to hid the fact he was slouching and not walking tall. As well as to help him appear younger and not be asked questions or called a hookie playing juvenile deliquent because he wasn't in school. He been there done that and long since graduated with numerous masters and degrees especially in culinary. Though his hands played with his own pointy ears that weren't as long as the guy that had appeared and started talking to him. Scaring the bajeebies out of him and then some. On top of other stuff.

His hands covered his own ears a moment absentmindedly as he just listened to the other male. The other was hiding things. He was good at noticing those things but not social cues. Go figure. His ears were a sensitive topic for him as he had been asked a few too many times if he had surgically had them cut and sewn that way. The question confused him back then and he had all but entirely forgotten it until this beautiful moonlight white haired pointy earred guy was standing before him. Beautiful...inhumanly beautiful and graceful looking. He blinked a bit.

He didn't know how to answer that really. "I guess I was sleep walking still...or drawn here...what are you doing here at the ruins." He asked as he tried to avoid answering him and then turned to look around again. "Nice to meet you Elf of Saela whose name is Sarie Deymael...I'm trying to find who I am...I got a first name..." The last sentence said under his breath before he looked around. Eerily he felt a sense of dejavu and like he had been here numerous times before. "You don't say...what else do you know Sariel?"

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:32 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel let out a light, clear chuckle when the other played with his own less pointed ears. Not that he knew anything about this boy, but it wasn't to unusual to see when others met him. It was always the first feature that people noticed about him. Though thanks to this school allowing all races, he hadn't seen the need to hide them. After all there were many races that came together here.

"Sleep walking? That sounds like quite a problem in some cases." Sariel didn't have it but he had heard it could be dangerous at times. He wasn't to surprised when his question was mirrored right back at him. "I heard of the ruins and the spirits and got curious. So I decided to have a look for myself. I was done with my homework anyhow." The elf smiled to the other.

He shrugged when he heard the last question.
"Not much else really, can't really call rumors knowledge. I came to look for myself, partly cause I prefer to not take rumors to hard till I have seen prove of it." Soon he smiled again and looked at the pack Narigi was wearing. "It looks like you weren't planning to stay here."

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Halonius, who went by Narigi, pushed his hair out of the way and started pulling on his pointed elven like ears more. Trying to understand how the elf male's could be longer than his. he was curious about the elf guy's ears...but for a differnet reason than most people were. His own ears were pointed too. Exactly like Sariel's...just shorter. They were exactly the same just looked so tiny and mroe human like when he looked at Sariel's ears. He tilted his head to the side then pulled and moved the hair back into place. "Have you ever been asked if you had your ears surgically made to be the way yours are naturally?" He asked finally. Just listening at Sariel spoke about the ruins and the spirits. This place was spooky. It also was filled with spirits and shadows. Lighter ones and darker ones. Will-o-wisps...it took the other boy mentioned them. Shivering and looked back at Sariel as he moved closer to the elf. He blinked a bit. "Can we...investigate together?" He asked after a long pause and moment of silence.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Sariel smiled a bit when the other pulled his ears and shook his head. "Not every elf is the same. Did they not teach you that when you grew up?" The elf Prince was a little confused by this boy, but he didn't let it stop him or throw him off. Upon the other's question Sariel blinked a bit. "Well no. But where I come from elves aren't very uncommon. We are well known even with humans, so they wouldn't ask me that." He replied calmly.

He was a curious lad indeed. When Narigi walked closer, Sariel wondered what was up but hearing his question he chuckled lightly.
"Of course we can, if you want to. I'm curious to these ruins as well and company would be nice to have." The elf smiled to him.

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Halonius, who went by Narigi, looked at the other male and suddenly ended up looking forlorn and woeful. He ws confused as he didn't understand but he was soon very obviously saddened. "I....I don't....know. I have....no memories." He said as he looked at the elven male and stayed closer to Sariel. Not really sure how to answer. He was...an elf? It made more sense then anything else. He peered at Sariel's ears curiously. "I never seen anyone with ears similiar to mine before..." He smiled a bit softly. Looking curiously at the other male and nodded his head. "I have a bad feeling about these ruins." He looked at the elf. "Sariel...can we be...friends?' He wanted to make another friend.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:15 am
User Image

User Image

Sariel watched the other closely. He was definitely a curious boy. No memories of what happened, no knowledge of elves though he seemed to be one. Of course that was never a certainty. It wasn't like elves were the only ones with pointed ears. He smiled a bit when the other spoke again. "I could see that, you were really surprised to see me there for some reason. I guess that is why."

When Narigi came even closer, Sariel blinked. Was the boy scared maybe? He sure seemed to keen to stay real close to him. The elf looked back curiously when Narigi looked up and then chuckled. "Sure we can be. Friends are a wonderful thing to have. I'd love to be your friend." There was nothing wrong with that after all. "Let's check these ruins out together then. We can watch each other's backs."

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:18 am

Halonius, who went by Narigi, looked at the other male and suddenly ended up looking forlorn and woeful.....this only lasted for a brief period before the other elf boy's close watching of him was registered. The male turned inexpressive and unreadable before a small smile hit his lips again. He stopped all mildly adorable actions...like grabbing his ears...or acting overly curious. Sensing ghosts and other things he felt the need to keep near the peaceful and relaxed energy fields of Sariel. He looked around but he wasn't curious...not to him. He felt a sense of is he what I am and maybe I find answers but not much else. He glanced the elven male with the hair of celestial moonlight dancing down his back and watched the other staring at him again. He wondered what this male was thinking. He couldn't get a clear read off the other outside of the fact he was the calmest person he had ever met.

He blinked a bit and tilted his head to the side and rubbed the back of his head. The tops of his cheekbones hit a shade of red for a moment and he sheepishly made an eh heh face before he merely nodded. There wasn't really anything he could say to that was there? He looked at the other before he stretched out and cracked his neck. Blinking a bit more before he realized he might have been looking too long and glanced away for a few minutes. Lookng around then clasped his hands in front of him. "That sounds great...I'm glad." He said as he hadn't exactly been sure what to say but was glad that he had asked the friend thing properly. He wasn't that socially comfortable with people around his appearance age, perceived or otherwise, as most others could be.

Nodding his head and smile. He would walk when Sariel did. This ruins felt nostalgic and he couldn't figure out why. For now he pushed these feelings, the thoughts of the hag woman, the unsettling dejavu, and other such things aside. "Yes let's. Since you are the head of the archaelogical adventure team...I will follow you." He said as if he was deciding to make it into an imagination filled roleplay adventure or something like that. He really didn't but it would be pretty cool.

Qukohya Lhilei

((OOC: I could have sworn I posted to this one >< its not as great as the original but I tried to recreate it.))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff