Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

The young elf couldn't help but smile a bit. Whatever was going on here prior to his arrival, it seemed to have his friend on edge. Even though he was already told once that Narigi wasn't as young as he looked, it was difficult for the elf to not look at him that way. Though not in a bad way, the same could be said of him.

It seemed he couldn't really handle the situation. To not make it even more difficult, Sariel stopped staring at him with a last smile to him and instead looked around them at the ruins that were surrounding them.
"This place has definitely seen better days, I am sure of that." Sariel started walking as he made his way through the ruins.

Looking back at Narigi he could see the young man was following him as well. Even though he could probably take care of himself, the Elven Prince couldn't help but feel responsible for him. And it was actually pretty nice to be exploring here with someone else along with him. The elf gave him a smile and then looked ahead of them again.

"Leader of the expedition huh?" He chuckled softly. As if he didn't have enough responsibilities back home, but it came natural to him nonetheless and he had no regrets. "Well then, Deputy Narigi, be sure to keep your eyes wide open to see what happens around us as we venture to explore the history unknown to mankind. And we will uncover it." Sariel didn't mind. He was truly interested in the ruins and their history. As well as in the ghosts that were said to be dwell here.

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Halonius "Narigi" Sholin : The Atlantian Psychic
"The Child-like" Culinary Prodigy

TSUNAMI RESTURAUNT : Su Chef & Shadow Co-Owner

Halonius, who went by Narigi, looked around him and the other male again as they moved slowly through the ruins of what he imagined was once a great and beautiful city. He looked at the other male before looking around again. This was nice. He had made more than one friend in the past few days. This male might even have answers to who he was or some sense of identity. That or this adventure through these ruins would. Either way...he was sure that meeting Sariel wasn't coincidence. That it was meant to happen. Whether for friends, rivals, guidance or any combination of things...remained to be seen. Well. Outside of if their encounter would lead to friendship. Obviously they had become friends. That one was more like...how good of friends only time would tell.

He looked around and stayed silent as the only warmth came from the male nearby faintly. From the bento boxes in their wrapped fabric cloth 'package' of sorts and looked at Sariel now and then because he kept feeling like Sariel was looking at him. He never caught him actually staring and by the time he fully processed it the other was not staring and they were walking once more and so he just brushed it off as feeling self conscious. He smiled faintly before it faded away. Nodding his head more. "Yet it is still beautiful here. This place is I mean. In a gloomier and not seen the light or its prime was a long time ago sort of way...its still holds some of its former beauty?" He said in a questioning way. As if he wasn't sure his words made sense or wouldn't confuse the other male. He really thought that despite the eerie, almost haunted feeling to this place, that in places where the light hit it just right and didn't cast creepy shadows...its seemed to illuminate with almost glowing or magical like qualities. Something a photographer or a painter would try to capture on a canvas. If they had the guts to try that is.

He looked at the food in his hands to not stare too much. Following closely so that he was almost side by side with Sariel, while still a step behind, and fell silent once more. He looked around now and then before his gaze lifted to stare upwards. Then to Sariel. He wasn't sure where he should look for long. Laughing a bit. "Its for fun...you know...pretend? Its make believe. Live Action Role-playing or using your imagination? There is no duties attached to it...its just make believe...to make the adventure more fun and less eerie?" He said hoping that he made sense and that he didn't sound like a fool right now. Laughing slightly at the Deputy bit and nodded his head. "You sounded like Indiana Jones right now...this adventure will be fun. Don't worry Professor Sariel...I'll keep my eyes open." He reassured the other in some goofily donned accent that sounded dorky even to himself.

Qukohya Lhilei

((OOC: I was being so OCD on this post and then had class. Sorry for the delay my friend. wrote this like 5 times before was satisfied with this one lol))  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Sariel walked silently through the ruins with his new friend, not cause he didn't know what to say, but cause in a way the ruins kind of silently demanded silence, at least mostly. It was intriguing to the young elf, though he had yet to see the spirits that were said to haunt the place. He smiled when he heard Narigi.

"This is true, it is still beautiful. I wish I could have seen it in it's full prime. I am sure it would be quite alike Saela, where I come from. It kind of reminds in that way on build." He was carefully weighing his words, to not say to much as he spoke about his home. He didn't want to accidentally give away his actual heritage. That could be dangerous for him.

"Saela is a large city back in the Kingdom I hail from. It is separated in mountains, forest, desert and a sea. But Saela, home, it's in the middle of the forest. The streets and buildings alike are like made of the purest white marble. And the main church is an amazing architecture with stained windows dedicated to our main deity Corellon Larethian."

All the while Sariel kept his voice calm and soft, in respect for the ruins. He gave a smile to Narigi and chuckled when he spoke of Indiana Jones. "That wouldn't be a bad one to sound like, I did always want to become an Archaeologist. To bad that will never happen..." As much as Sariel wanted to choose his own path, it was already set in stone. He was to be the next King of Saela and there was no escaping that faith unfortunately. The young elf looked around for a moment as he thought he saw something from the corner of his eye but seeing nothing he shrugged and continued walking, posing it off as a play of light.
((OOC: No worries lol))

User Image

In-depth Profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska with friend in arm finally arrived at the ruins. Immediately breath taken by the beauty of the fine architectural designs. "Heavens there's so much to adore here, I don't even know where to begin here." Vriska cheered almost to the point of switching into adventure and excavation out fit, but alas he left his outfit back at the dorm.

Finally Vriska realized he had still been holding onto his friends arm. Quickly letting go he looked around quickly to find something to drool in awe over. "Goodness these engravings are outstanding. Such fine lines and attention to detail." He went on as he was observing a pillar.}

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto had not really bothered to pull himself loose from the other. They were going to the same place at any rate and he didn't worry about Vriska trying anything. So far the other only seemed to be excited and happy. When they arrived at the ruins, Ikuto looked around them as well. It was rather dark in a way, the atmosphere. No wonder people came back claiming it was haunted. But the nekojin wasn't going to just believe that completely without some prove. He glanced over at Vriska when they let go of his arm and couldn't help but grin a bit and shake his head. It seemed that the other enjoyed having him around, which was positive.

As his friend did, so was Ikuto walking deeper into the ruins with him and looking at the wrecked buildings and pillars. When he reached where Vriska was doting over, he looked over the structure before them. It looked like it was a pillar of what once was a sort of temple. But since he had never seen this place before, he had no idea how it originally looked. Once close by enough, he leaned forward so he could level with his friend's shoulder and see what he was looking at exactly. "I'm surprised they are still so clearly visible." he spoke softly, surprised it was not hard to see at all.

Normally you'd think a lot would have faded already, unless this place got ruined recently. But it looked older than recent. The nekojin reached out his arm towards the pillar where it was a bit more dirty and used the sleeve of his sweater to rub some of the dirt off, while taking care to not accidentally hit his roomy. "I wonder what they all mean." he spoke curiously. Some designs were obvious, others looked symbolic and were hard to guess what they meant, at least to Ikuto. Perhaps Vriska knew more. "What do you think happened here?"

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska was still a bit enticed looking at the pillar at first until Ikuto drew closer as well. He blinked a few times as he recalled to where he was. "Yeah it's facinating to say the least at how legible it is." He responded with as he crouched down looking at the base of the pillar where most of the wear and tear should be.

After a few minutes of observations and gentle rubs surprisingly it wasn't as to much different. "Hmm looks like the base is a bit worn, but still easily visible." He added examining it a tad bit more. After being asked if he could make anything of it he stopped for a moment to try to decipher some of the pictures engraved in it. "Hmm sad to say that I can't make much out of these. Not due to it being ineligible, it's just uncommon, can't recall seeing anything like it in my past archaeological studies." He sighed scratching his head still attempting to decipher them.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:33 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto turned his head looking at Vriska crouching while he himself moved back a bit. He had not really realized how close he had been standing. From where he stood he turned his gaze from his friend back to the pillar and following it up as he gazed at the designs. They were all very decorative to say the least. He moved up more which caused him to physically move his head upward to keep looking at the pillar as some of his hair moved out of his face by the act. You could almost feel this place had been important.

Or perhaps it just seemed that way due to it being ruined and blackened. The nekojin looked back down to his friend when they mentioned they couldn't tell what they meant. At first that didn't really surprise the male. After all you needed some years of education to decipher such symbols. But he was soon taught that Vriska actually had been having education in it. "I see. That is why you were so eager to get to the ruins." he said and laughed a bit, which echoed briefly passed the ruins.

Ikuto could imagine this place would attract an archaeologist most of all. Especially the ones that knew old languages and structures by seeing the ruins. "Perhaps it's from a civilization that isn't well known. We're still discovering this entire world after all." he offered. It wouldn't be unheard of that an ancient civilization was yet to be investigated. While his friend looked at the pillar, he moved away a little to look at a nearby entrance where he could look inside but it was all pitch black so he coudn't see anything till he would actually walk in.

"Want to have a look inside?" he asked his friend as he turned around and looked at him. With his feline eyes he would see fine inside, but not while standing out here where it was much lighter.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska sighed and nodded in agreement, but decided to sketch a mental note with his small notepad he carries with him. "Hmm well I'll have more to work with when we go back to the school, so I'll just jot down some of the real interesting stuff here." He answered back putting the pad back in his back pocket.

Ikuto asked if he'd be interested with in looking at the inside of the place for a better look at the place. "That's a divine idea Ikuto, lets go get a closer look at this place of mysteries!" He grinned widely, snagging his pal by the arm again with a fire in his eye for discovery.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

The cat demon had not seen the other take anything from the dorm before they went here. So when he saw the note block he blinked a few times. Just where did he get that one from? He didn't linger on it for long however as he soon saw them finish the writing and putting it back in a back pocket. It must have been there all the time. "We'll unravel the mystery that is these ruins?" he asked and smiled. His roommate seemed rather playful, a trait any nekojin would appreciate in another.

Once more he was snagged and dragged to venture further, but he didn't mind. He was curious himself to the inside. As they walked in at first it was pitch black and one dark mass. But it didn't take long for Ikuto's eyes to get used to the shimmering deeps of the void inside the temple and that he could discern some symbols and what looked like numbers from the twilight that now surrounded them.

Suddenly though, something occurred to Ikuto and he looked next to him at his roomy. "Can you see in this dark?" he asked curiously. To him it had been such a natural thing to venture into darkness and trust on his feline eyes that he forgot for a moment his friend might not see a thing. He wasn't to knowledgeable about trolls yet, but he was sure he would learn now he roomed with one.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:13 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska chuckled at his friend worried about if he could even see or not. "Oh yeah, guess i should probably use my replacement eye. I forget some of the features this thing has on it." He laughed lifting the eye patch and gently pushed a button just under the skin of his temple.

After the eye was active Vriska could see roughly most things to a certain distance. Looking around now, he could see so many more things. "Oh my goodness the numeral like engravings and sketches are breath taking alone." He stated in awe once again, ignoring the fact he was holding onto his friend still.}

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

It hadn't really crossed Ikuto's mind as they walked into the ruined building. But once inside he could imagine some might see nothing because of the dark. Thankfully though it would seem his friend's fake eye was good for a lot more than just general seeing and phone calls. The nekojin smirked and shook his head. "One would almost consider losing an eye an advantage." he said. Almost indeed, as Ikuto still rather preferred having both his own eyes. With that problem solved, they could have a good look at the symbols that were inside the ruins. There would be some strange sounds here and there that barely reached Ikuto's sharp hearing, but he ignored it as possibly just the wind.

After all there were plenty of structures from the remaining ruins that could cause a whistling effect whenever even a breeze would caress it. Instead of worrying about it, he turned his attention on the symbols as well, till he realized Vriska was still holding on to his arm. Ikuto wasn't sure if that was subconsciously or cause the other might feel more anxious than he let on. Yet hearing the small bits about where his friend came from, the latter seemed rather unlikely. Right now, the nekojin wasn't sure to loosen himself or to just keep going but he decided to ignore it for now. It wasn't like it hurt him. "These ruins are definitely interesting." he admitted.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:14 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska finally had noticed that he was holding onto Ikuto and let go again. It was different for Vriska, having someone who he kept finding almost a natural attraction to his new found friend. Although it was a bit early, it was clear to probably anyone who would look at them, but for Vriska, these kind of things were easily dismissed due to it being a new style of bonding or relationship building.

After hearing him mention about his eye, he let out a heavy chuckle. "Well it gives me cool bragging rights to lame people, and I get to share a epic tale of how I lost my eye in the first place." He explained gently placing his hand on the walls feeling how worn most of the engravings were. It was apparent that the both of them were interested heavily in the ruins and what they have to show. The light sound of the wind whistling through the ruins made a pleasant sound that was found relaxing to Vriska. "I feel interesting is a slight understatement, but yes with out a doubt this place is in fact interesting." He smiled, tracing his finger with a long engraving across the wall. }

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:56 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto couldn't help but smile a bit when his friend suddenly realized what he had been doing and let go quickly. It was new to Ikuto as well. No one had ever been that close with him. Perhaps part of it was because the nekojin was less standoffish than he usually would be. People tended to stay away from him as he looked like trouble. Not that he could fully deny causing his fair share of those. He had been at the center of trouble more than once. But sometimes it was impossible to ignore his feline urges. Part of which happened to be mischief.

He focused his attention back on the walls standing next to his friend as he listened to the and chuckled when they admitted to like the bragging right. It would make sense he guessed. "I have had my fair share of trouble, most of which with police though, they don't tend to scar their captives. This was before...I was taken in though." he said trailing off a bit. He wasn't generally one that spoke out loud he had been adopted. But anyone that saw his parents and him together already knew either way as he looked nothing like them. They were just humans, while he sported feline ears and a tail.

Most trouble he had been in had been for theft and hanging out with the wrong people. Instead of going far into it however he also redirected his attention to the carvings. This was where he had ended up after it all. And it wasn't a bad place to be at all. A chuckle escaped him when the other called interesting an understatement and Ikuto looked at the walls further in from where they stood. Perhaps there were still secret passages and whatnot to find here. That would be something. When he looked back at the carvings that Vriska was looking at he reached out his hand as well to a carving that looked like a fish as he caressed his finger over it next to his friend's to feel how it was made.

It reminded him of Taiyaki which was making him feel like he could eat some of those right now. "Still I wonder what this place was. A city? A place of worship?" he wondered out loud. He really had no clue.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:20 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded in agreement. "It is true that we've seen out fair share of trouble, but I feel like it's helped us get stronger in a way." He responded to Ikuto as he took a closer look at a spot on the wall. It almost looked like it was depicting a form of civilization "Hey Ikuto take a look at this part of the wall. It's really worn over, but it looks like it may be a depiction of a civilization of some sort, or at least possibly." He informed his friend gently brushing off the dirt in the way with his vest.

Vriska was unsure of how to feel with his new friend. It was to soon to say that he was that into him, but yet he couldn't help but feel a form of affection. He tried to keep the thought out of his head for now so that he could focus on the engravings and try to make some leeway on his studies. }

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

"Like the famous saying: What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. I know it well." Ikuto replied and smiled a bit. It tended to be a rule many lived by nowadays. And it was a golden rule at that. Though not necessarily always true. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Vriska next to him suddenly about specific carvings. He almost seemed excited. The nekojin shifted his gaze to the designs he was pointing out and walked back to his friend once more. The images were indeed interesting and Ikuto leaned in a bit to have a better look, resting his hands on his legs as support. Unlike Vriska though, he didn't have any experience or knowledge with Archaeology.

He could just go by what he saw. However even a beginner would notice the carvings as a depiction of a race. "It does, you are right. Maybe that shows the people that used to live here. But if I remember correctly it could also be a imagery of myths and legends correct? Just tv knowledge on my case." he asked his friend and chuckled after he added the last bit about himself. "Perhaps the school library might have some information about it, or the library in the town, if it has one." he spoke. Right now they could only guess, unless Vriska recognized some of the symbols. "Maybe we should check it out when back at the academy." he offered as he looked at Vriska once more.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas