Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:09 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

╔═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

◑Relationship Status: Single◐

✘"What does luck hold in store for you today?"✘

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{Vriska was intently focused on the sketches and engravings hearing what his friend said, but trailed back to the drawings. His eye glowed with a glint of joy as he noticed some of the people looking figures all shared something similar. "Ikuto, look. All the sketches and engravings of the people all share a similar feature. They all have something on their heads, what it symbolizes I'm not sure, but clearly it means they had some kind of horns,extra ears, or maybe even some kind of hats, regardless, I feel like we can find out more at the library like you suggested." He lectured on clearly amazed that he mad at least some form of discovery on the engravings.

He stood up after getting a rough sketch once more, so that he had a reference to go off of. The difference with this note is he had placed the small note pad over the engraving and gently sketched over it with the pencil. "Okay, I think I'm ready to go now. If we leave now, we can easily make it to a library before they may close." He smiled still excited over his real small discovery. }

╚═════════════ಠ_ಠ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀♏▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ಠ_ಠ═════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:28 pm
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

Ikuto, personally, wasn't as much into ruins and engravings as his friend seemed to be. He really liked ruins for their atmosphere and of course the haunted rumor. However he couldn't help but be dragged along with his roomy's enthusiasm a bit nonetheless. It was odd for the nekojin to be this easy with someone new so quickly. He usually took a long time to even trust someone to just be around him in the dark, grown accustomed to be by himself for a while. His parents never did force him to do anything and they had never adopted another child. So he grew up alone. That and of course his cat tenancies. He did like his solitude, but he enjoyed Vriska's company.

When the other exclaimed the figurines all seemed to have the same features, Ikuto looked and nodded. "They do. Perhaps horns. I wouldn't be surprised if this place used to be a demon stronghold." he said. However he wasn't sure why he thought that way. It was a feeling he got about the place as they walked and explored here. Demons, or perhaps elves who did have a certain air about them always. "I wonder which library would be best though." he wondered out loud.

When the other got up, Ikuto stepped back a bit to avoid them colliding and he smiled. "We're leaving already?" he asked surprised but then chuckled softly. "Perhaps so. I'm not sure till what hour they are open really. It's to bad I have no camera with me or my sketchpad. I could have helped you gather the images." Ikuto looked around them once more. There was plenty of mystery to go around. But the nekojin was sure they would return here sometime. "A shame it is nothing like Indiana Jones." he then commented suddenly and laughed softly. However the echo of his own laugh was so deformed it gave him the shivers. For a moment he shivered a bit as the fur on his ears and tail stood on end. "Definitely creepy." he sighed.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska shook his head and smiled. "Nah its okay. I do tend to take my own notes, not that i don't trust others, but I just feel like others may miss something, but than again the same can happen to me." He laughed going on to far again. He nodded his head after realizing that they were going to be heading out. "Yeah, but I can't get as much studied in one go in a dark portion of the place. But if anything I'm sure i can get something from the schools library." He answered placing the notebook back in his pocket.

He shook a bit hearing his friend's laugh echoed through the dark halls. "There is so much to this place, but for now we'll have to start small." He began as his stomach growled loudly. Embarrassed he chuckled rubbing the back of his head. "Aaaand because I can't remember when I last ate something to be honest." He admitted letting out a sigh.}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:01 pm
Quote:
OoC: The haunted rumor has actually started RP wise, I learned with a character through another player lol

User Image
User Image

Ikuto nodded at the other's explanation. It made sense really. But just as he said what he missed another could pick up. Two people saw more than one after all. The nekojin could have stayed here for a while more to come, even with the creepy echoing walls. Usual an echo wouldn't sound like that but perhaps it was because of how the place had fallen apart. "We can always come back again with more equipment. I still want to find out if this place is truly haunted." the nekojin said and grinned before he friendly tapped his friend's shoulder after their stomach growled.

"First let's go eat somewhere. I am also getting hungry. There was a restaurant not far from here I believe." he said and led the way outside. Unlike Vriska though he didn't drag him with, though he did wait for him if he would fall behind. It wasn't that Ikuto didn't like it but he was a little less clingy. Well unless he was with a lifer partner, then he was super affectionate. "How's about I'll buy this round?" he asked and gave the other a smile, before he walked back outside.

Once he walked out into the sunshine he squinted his eyes a bit which had been set to allow more light for a while and he had to adjust to the sudden glare of the sun which seemed 10 times stronger than usual for now. "I wonder what we'll uncover about this place." he spoke as he waited for Vriska to join him outside. It was rather exciting to combine the mystery of the place with the rumors about vengeful ghosts.

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:48 pm
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska nodded as he followed his friend ready to get a move on. The place did give off a really odd aura, but he didn't think much of it for now. "Yeah I'll have to have it shipped down here, but i do have some of my old archaeology gear back home. Plus if there is a club here at the college we can get some support from them as well i suppose." He responded with, following up with his own suggestion.

Stepping out side he had to cover his eyes, mainly his replacement eye. He'd forgotten to turn it off before stepping out into the light. "Damn that hurt. Night vision and sunlight definitely don't go well together." He hissed a bit quickly turning off his eye's vision feature, placing the eye patch back over it.

He wasn't to fond of someone paying for his meal, but with his new friend, he doubts he's gonna take a no for an answer after his simple little gift. "Fine, only this time I'll let ya pay. But I'll be handling most meals when were doing stuff with each other." He enlightened Ikuto finally able to look normally, still with a light imprint of the sun in his eye still. "Well lead the way Ikuto, Your paying, so you get to choose." He stated. Following leaving when his friend would.}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:25 am
Quote:
OoC:

User Image
User Image

"I was thinking somewhere in the area of Ghost Hunter equipment." he said and chuckled. Clearly they both liked science, yet different aspects of it at some points. That said, Ikuto was a cat demon after all. "I have to admit though I do love finding out about old civilizations as well. Perhaps we can put the two together." he then said and smiled. "When we get back to school, let's see about that club and perhaps one for my interest as well. If they aren't there yet, we could always form them ourselves." he agreed and offered an extra suggestion. Of course whether or not the other would join him at a ghost club would not change a thing.

He liked Vriska, and they got along well so there was no harm in it in his eyes. "I had the same thing when I stepped outside of the ruins." Ikuto wasn't even able to 'turn it off' before going outside. When the other spoke again it would seem he was not to happy about being paid for a meal, but heck Ikuto had been given a precious gift as well indeed. He had never even considered a mobile phone before cause his parents had a land line and people could contact him on Skype, but it was indeed good for when on the road.

Ikuto grinned teasingly as he looked at his friend. "Is that a challenge?" he said and chuckled, showing he was obviously joking. In the meanwhile he was thinking about the options for restaurants nearby that they could have some food. Ikuto would rather not one always paid the meals when they happened to be out together, much better to alternate but he wouldn't argue right now. This round was his and he was glad he had the opportunity. "How about some Japanese? Do you like that?" he asked, not wanting to pick something the other wouldn't even like to eat.

[EXIT]

User Image

ShadowHawk16

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowHawk16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 am
Kaiten Jiron

Quote:
OoC:

◆Vriska Serket◆
♏The Lucky Guy♏

{Vriska was actaully starting to enjoy the fact he had someone to call a friend. It had been so long since someone wanted to be friends with him, just to be friends and not just for the things he as in life. "True there is a chance to find paranormal presence, and not to mention it would be kinda cool to find proof on a lingering soul in the ruins from the old times." He agreed as his friend began to suggest looking into a club.

Ikuto asked if he was challenging him and quickly smirked. "Oh you bet it will be." Vriska loved a good challenge weather or not it was a fight, or something as simple as who pays for lunch. He mentioned Japanese food and to be honest he could go for some. "Alright, sounds good. This will be the only time you pay for me, just so that you can feel like we're even from the gift." He added as they left to the restaurant.} (EXIT)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 am
User Image
Ruel over to the ruins of a city he didn't know had existed and started looking around. "Like a mirror of emotions lately whenever I'm on my own" he mumbled. Getting here pass the time and sticking around for a little bit will too from what he assuemd.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image
Ruel spent more time here feeling sadden for any non-human that may have died here while laughing at the humans that have died here. Seem quite an strange and hysterical person from a distance acting this way. What he thought and felt about humans hadn't changed. "Humans are so fickle" he muttered about the past. He started heading for the school after an hour went by. [exit]

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff