Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Look out! (Hey Watch This x Abyss)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Gangway!" the kio's cry rings out as he comes barreling along, hoping his voice would carry far enough that the other kin would actually hear the warning before realizing the need for it. He doesn't mean to crash into anyone. At least not in the malicious sense. But Hey's always loved being the center of attention, no matter the kind of attention it was.

Ishtadaal
If you need me to change anything, lemme know @ 3@

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:45 pm
User ImageIt had been a quiet morning, and a still one. For a place so full of life, it was astonishing how poignant the difference was when things were so still and attentive– something was going to happen, and the doe wasn't clear on precisely what... not until she heard the hooves.

Her head snapped to the left as she heard a shout. By the time she knew what was happening, it was too late to react. Abyss was not accustomed to the indignity of being careened into– and under the best of circumstances, she loathed being touched. The doe let out an unearthly shriek as she tumbled, beak coming wide as she split the swamp with a keen that sounded unlike what any other kin could.

Huni Pi
omg no it's perfs I love it

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm
Hey didn't so much mind going head over heels nor did he worry about the state of his dignity when he slammed into someone. He would have regained his balance and composure a lot faster had the cry not been so painful. His ears pressed flat against his head, legs flailing about as he whined, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorryyyyyy!!!" And the kio buck continued the mantra of apology even if the other kin had ceased their crying.

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:31 pm
As soon as Abyss had an inkling of what was going on– and that she wasn't injured– the doe began to scramble to get up, legs kicking to get out from underneath him. Whether he moved or he didn't was his own prerogative– but she would not stop until she was standing on her own four legs and at least two bodylengths away from... whatever the MotherFather could call this one.

"HAD BETTER BE," came out a sibilant, harsh rasp– cutting and alien, like so much about this doe– a whispered hint of that shriek she'd let out before. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" The way she held herself, and the way her tail and tentacles were lashing about– she was very clearly offended by his conduct.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:24 am
The kio eventually righted himself, his lips pulling into his best apologetic smile. But when his (real) eyes fell upon the doe he'd unintentionally run into, the smile froze. She was, what was she exactly? Other than absolutely fascinating and breathtaking that is.

Hey tried his best to look presentable, giving himself a quick shake to clear his fur, "I uh, was thinking, that is, um," he knew how his tongue works, right? He should probably remember how his brain functioned as well. A hasty cough, "You look amazing."

Wait, no, that wasn't what he was supposed to say! Too late to take it back now, it seemed.

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:17 pm
"YOU WERE THINKING THAT I LOOK AMAZING," the do started incredulously, "SO YOU RAN INTO ME?" Her tone was no less shrill, no less keening, than it had been, and the doe tilted her head at the strange buck, before snorting.

"YOU ARE A STRANGE ONE," she asserted. "I WOULD KNOW."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:29 am
"Yes," he began dumbly. "To all of what you said." His real eyes blinked when his brain finally caught up with his mouth. Oh Motherfather he was making such a fool of himself, "I-I mean-" A sharp intake of air.

"I wasn't thinking of anything while I was running. Just enjoying the thrill and feel of it. But then I realized I might have been going too fast and tried to warn kin, that is you, of my presence."

A beat.

"You still look amazing though."

Ishtadaal
I am the worst, I'm so sorry x.x

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out