Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:04 am
jayoku
Sorry for getting this done a tad later then expected. Disgaea 5 ate my brain last night. LOL

From what he'd heard the tournament seemed to be over... a good thing because of late, during the time the tournament was going on, his blacks out had seemed to get worse. They were more frequent and came on a lot faster, not to mention once he came to he felt rather drained. It were as though whatever was happening was causing all of his magical energy to be completely drained. Not a feeling that he liked, not in the least bit, but at least today seemed to be a day that was more 'stable'. He was feeling better, more in control, and he just wanted to get out for a while.

This time it wasn't his parents' house that he was sneaking away from but instead away from the house of his magic teacher. He was about as conspicuous as possible though. Not exactly an easy task to sneak away unseen carrying while a heavy pack laden of magical tomes and draped with a flashy colored keldari. Still, he was trying his best when it came to sneaking, away from her place, and toward the beach that wasn't too far from where she lived. He just wanted to go to the ocean, finding the place to be the most relaxing. He could play in the water, collect shells, lay in the warm sand, and otherwise try to get his mind into order.

As if his mind were ever in order that voice in the back of his head mocked him. It was a comment that he chose to ignore though as he made his way toward the beach, only slowing the pace of his steps when he heard the sound of waves. Ah! Good, there we go he thought to himself as he looked around. It seemed to be pretty empty today, meaning he got his choice of spots. After inspecting the area he moved to settle down in the shade of some palms, sitting his pack down well away from the reach of the water, before he sat next to it.

"First things first." He murmured to himself, getting out a comb and a ribbon. If he was going swimming he'd need to tie his hair back tightly or else it was going to end up a salty, knotted mess like last time when he'd failed to do so. As he set to work on his hair his keldari, Breezy, slithered off of his shoulders, finding a nice place in the sand where she could just soak up the heat of the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:11 am
The tournament had been more extensive than what Kyruie had been expecting. In fact he was not only surprised by his abilities the fact he managed to get to round three he was happy to have lost. How had he been able to achieve three rounds? Two wins? It felt like he was dreaming, but his sore arms and legs told him otherwise. After his loss Kyruie reached a dilemma. Go back to his over baring brother and his ...fiance. Or leave.

The choice was easy, Kyruie fled. He didn't want to go home, he didn't want to face his brother and he desperately wanted a hit of his drugs. But his brother had confiscated his stash and kept a tight hold of the families earnings. So him trying to acquire more was almost impossible. The first place he went with his newly acquired freedom was to Tera's....but there was no one home and..now unsure of where to go he had wandered.

Somehow he had ended up at the beach his shield discarded at his side whilst he leaned up against a large stone and stared vacantly ahead of him. Most people who walked past avoided him and he was content with being left alone.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:25 pm
jayoku

Tera was just finishing up with the braiding of his hair, making sure to wrap the ribbon around the end of the braid, tying it tightly, before he took a couple steps toward the water. It was just by sheer chance that he happened to turn back in the direction that he'd come from, meaning to check on his things, but looked passed that and saw... Kyruie? He blinked a couple times, finding himself starring. Was that actually him? Hadn't he left to go to that tournament? It was something that actually bothered him a bit, that he'd gone back to Oba. Wasn't he scared to go back?

Realizing that Kyruie didn't seem to noticed him he lifted his hands into the air, waving them over his head, "Kyruie! Kyruuuuie! Is that you?" He called out, really hoping that he was right because that would be rather embarrassing, wouldn't it?

The voice in his head seemed to be torn between being amused at the idea that Tera might be mistaken and miffed that he might be right. That idiot had put enough stress onto him, so why should they... he... call him over? The voice was ignored though, as it often was, as Tera did his best to get the attention of the one he hoped was Kyruie. If it was Kyruie he hoped that he'd come join him on the beach, if not hopefully the guy would just keep walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:03 pm
Kyruie was fairly tired as he had basically fled the tournament, his brother, fiance and Oba as soon as he was able to. His body ached and he was tired, hungry and desperate for a hit. He had begun to doze on the edge of the beach when a voice startled his eyes open. Groaning he rubbed an eye with a free hand, cursing as he had forgotten where he was and getting some sand into his eye.

Blinking rapidly he sat up and tried to stop himself from rubbing his eye. Looking about he seemed surprised to find the one person he was looking for one the same beach as himself. Moving to stand he staggered a moment as his legs protested against being physical. A hand came out to touch against the stone which he had been leaning against moments prior.

"Tera?" Kyruie managed to say the mans name as he was still trying to get sand out of hie one eye it was hard to see.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:09 am
jayoku

Tera gave a bit of a smile, walking toward where Kyruie was sitting, rubbing at one of his eyes. It made him wonder if he was alright, if he'd hurt his eye. Was it alright? He started toward him, the voice in his head wondering if it was the tournament or the Obans. Had they hurt Kyruie? A question that caused him to quicken his steps a bit, coming to stop before him, "Kyruie... are you alright?" He asked, sounding worried before he knelt down before him.

Reaching out a hand Tera rested it against his cheek, "Is your eye hurting? Do you need me to heal you?" He asked of him, leaning in a bit closer to him in an attempt to get a look at his eye. It looked a bit red from the rubbing, it was watering as well, making him wonder about what he'd done to it. Was it scratched maybe? Did he get something in it? There were all manner of things that might have happened to him, every idea worse then the last, so he did his best not to focus on them. Instead he wanted to focus on Kyruie and any answer he might give. Once he answered then he'd know exactly how to help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:50 pm
Tera's body was so close to him and it would of been so easy to turn from where he was positioned to pin him to the ground. It was sure to annoy Terasu and probably startle Tera. His body was already in motion before his brain thought out the pros and cons, hand coming up to grip Tera's own. It was sweaty and shakey and covered in bits of sand.

Kyruie only managed to stop himself short when he looked up at the concerned expression on Tera's face. It would be cruel to do this to Tera, after al he had been so upset before when he had announced his engagement to Sriina. Not wanting to be the 'mistress' or to come between the two.

Swallowing he slowly released Tera's hand before laying it limply in his lap. "I...just got sand in my eye." Kyruie managed with a shaky sigh. It was really hard to look at Tera right now without the urge to pounce on him rising drastically. Scratching at his scarred wrists he fidgeted on the spot. Not that he had any energy to really do anything, every muscle seemed to hate him at the moment.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 pm
jayoku

Tera blinked a couple times as Kyruie caught hold of his hand, "Kyruie?" He murmured, head tilting to one side, looking a little worried about him when he caught hold of him. He starred for a while before Kyruie released him and told him what was wrong with him, the fact that he'd gotten sand in his eye. He gave a soft sound in his throat, "Owwie... that is the worst feeling." He murmured, sounding worried since one could get scratches on their eye if there was too much sand in it.

"Here, I can help." He said, holding up one hand, making a motion with it." As he did so a globe of pure water started to appear, floating above his hand. Once he'd gotten it gathered he leaned closer, "If you want to tilt your head back and open up your wide I will see about using this to rinse it out for you. If it still aches after that I will see about healing your eye for you."

He was practicing his magic and while some of the elements weren't within his grasp he was starting to get pretty good at healing based magic. He wasn't sure yet if Kyruie would need the healing though, not until his eye was cleaned up and he was able to look at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 pm
Kyruie felt a twinge in his ribs, perhaps that need for air was nagging at him. As if he had forgotten to breath to exhaled for a long moment, it startled him to see Tera summon water from no where. He had forgotten that he was learning how to wield magic. It was a good suggestion from Tera though to rinse out his eye and since there was only salt water around magic water would have to do.

Nodding slowly he lifted his face so that Tera could work his 'magic'. An awkward silence was beginning to bloom between them and Kyruie was going to have to think of something to talk about quick if he wanted to conversation to die completely.

"so...how have..you been?" The male asked rather lamely, trying not to flinch as he was being treated.

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:02 pm
jayoku

Tera gave a smile, helping Kyruie to tilt his head back, and let the water flow in a slow stream from the globe, slowly rinsing the sand out of his friends eye in a careful manner. He didn't want to over do it. Once it seemed as though the water was gone he gave a smile, "There we go, I think that it's nice and cleaned up!" He told him before he leaned in that much closer so he could look into Kyruie's eye, focusing on the surface of his eye.

"I don't see any scratches straight away so it should be alright. If it feels stingy or achy though, let me know. I can offer a healing spell if you want it! I've been practicing and I'm getting better at it!" He sounded pretty happy about that. He'd become a Healer for Kyruie after all, though he didn't see a reason to tell him that, not when he was suddenly moving on with his fiancee.

"Hm? Oh... good for the most part... and you?" He asked, hearing the voice in his head suddenly perking up, demanding why it was that he'd gone to that stupid tournament. A question he didn't ask straight away, instead waiting for answers to the questions he'd already asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:10 pm
Kyruie allowed the water to drip into his eye, it was uncomfortable and he blinked rapidly while it was being done. Only once Tera seemed satisfied with his handy work did he allow himself to lower his face. Rolling his stiff shoulders before leaning against the boulder.

"Tired.." He replied simply feeling as the tournament in Oba was of little importance. It hadn't meant anything to him, it was his stupid brothers idea which is why he was dragged there. An idle hand sifted through the sand, allowing the fine grit to pass between his fingers and leaving any large items behind. Small shells and stone were left in his palm before he dumped them to the side and resumed his sifting.

"Your magic is getting pretty good...do you enjoy doing it?"  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:17 pm
jayoku

Tera watched him as he leaned back against the rock, lifting a hand out to brush back a lock of Kyruie's hair, looking concerned for him, "Maybe a good nap is in order? I'd offer you my lap since I think it might be better then the rock but... I don't want to upset anyone." As much as he'd like to allow such a thing he knew that Kyruie had a fiancee. It would be wrong of him to invite him to do such a thing knowing that she was present in Kyruie's life. He wasn't one that would try to steal a person out from under another person. Even if a part of him wanted too a voice in his mind mocked him.

"Hm? Ohh! Yes, I do enjoy it... though truth be told I am sort of... failing at some parts of it... it's really strange." He said, looking at his hands for a moment. He tried his best to do certain spells and certain elements, but he just couldn't seem to grasp them no matter how many times he tried and no matter how many times his teacher explained. Giving a soft sigh he said, "I will keep at it though, maybe it will click with more time?"

Giving him a smile he asked, "How is your training going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:24 pm
He couldn't help but flinch, jerking away slightly as he was having a hard enough time as it was not trying to do anything to Tera. What was he just testing him? Or just being himself? Sweet and caring? The lap sounded too inviting and ...he assumed he meant by 'anyone' he meant Terasu. He knew just how testy the other personality could be. And though he loved them both, he was too afraid he would hurt Tera by doing something drastic.

"Your lap sounds great....and I am sure it can stay between us." Kyruie managed as he shifted his position as if to lay down, but first Tera would have to get ready first. He patted the ground beside him, looking too tired to really put much effort into the gesture.

"I am sure you will get it with time. My brother seems to think the same with me and if I could manage three rounds in the tournament you will do better." He explained in a non-chalant sort of manner.  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 pm
Tera gave a humming sound, "I..." Was it alright? Could he allow it if it was kept between the two of them? Kyruie seemed to think so but he was still worried. He didn't want to make his fiancee sad since he was sure that she was a nice woman. Shifting from kneeling down in the stand in front of Kyruie he moved to settle down next to him.

"Yeah, we just have to keep at it I guess." He murmured before he commented on the three rounds that he went in the tournament. He blinked a couple of times before he nodded his head, "I see... so you did... well?" He murmured, lifting a hand up to rub it against his forehead as he felt the swirling feeling there for a moment. It was the feeling that he got before he had one of his blackouts. He didn't want to let the black out take him though, wanting to be here in case Kyruie decided that he needed healing.

After shaking his head to clear his mind he said, "That's... good that you did so well... though I can't say I am brave enough that I'd of gone to Oba again myself." Not unless it was to deal with a 'certain someone' the voice in his mind said. A comment that he ignored since it was a thought that he didn't quite understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:51 pm
Moving Kyruie went to lay against Terasu's lap, it was a bit on the boney side but at the same time Kyruie was fairly exhausted and laying anywhere sounded like a fantastic idea. Shifting to get more comfortable he realized quite quickly that he could only look up when laying on his back, which meant staring into the face he wanted to pounce.

Dirty thoughts filled his mind and a faint blush creeped across his face. Looking to the side was his only escape.

"Brave? Heh, I'd hardly call it that. My brother dragged me there, said it would be good for me to test my skills even if it was in Oba. I think my brother is also hunting for someone...though I am not sure who ...or why." Kyruie stated with a sigh. "You were better off staying here, it was a gaudy display as if they were trying to apologize for all the wrongs that they did. I found it greatly unpleasant to be there."

orpheus solon

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:11 pm
jayoku

Tera looked down at Kyruie, giving him a bit of a smile, before he started to stroke a hand through his friend's hair. He wasn't sure what he thought about the idea of him going there at the behest of Ashta, "Seems like a dangerous thing for him to want you to do." He murmured, quietly though, not wanting to seem as though he was insulting Ashta since he did like the more serious brother... it just didn't seem smart, going to Oba for any reason. That was his thoughts on it all at least. The voice in his head actually agreed with him for once, thought in a less friendly manner, calling Ashta an 'idiot' in the voice's own, colorful manner of speaking.

As Kyruie said that he was better off staying, that it was a 'gaudy display' that said that they were trying to apologize. It was the worst thing to say as far as the voice in the back of his head was concerned as it surged forth and spat out, "As if those bastards will ever gain any forgiveness for what they've done." No longer Tera in charge, but instead Terasu... and not on purpose, it was just anger that part of Tera was feeling that seemed to call him forth.

Teeth gritted he said in a displeased manner, "Your brother is an idiot dragging you back there! I should find him and punch him in the stomach."  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff