Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:30 pm
The Very Best Tribe Presents:

User Image

(To be retitled "Welcome to the Fairy Zone!" when the event is over.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The familiars indicated with stars, and any left over on the 25th, will be raffled off at the end of the event!
Preference will be given to those who have participated, then not won a familiar, then to those who have fewer than two.
You may opt out of attempting to get other familiars!
Just mention you're trying specifically for the raffle at the end and have fun roleplaying!

[center][color=#cb2a22][size=15][b]...A WILD _ APPEARED![/b][/color][/size]
[img]cert image[/img][/center]
[size=9][b]Does your kin have a naming dream?:[/b] (If so, link!)
[b]Has your kin ever bred:[/b] (even if the babies have not been received?)
[b]Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?:[/b] (If so, link!)
[b]Are there any balls/species which you absolutely [i]will not[/i] accept?:[/b] (If so, why?)
[b]Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?:[/b]
[/size][u][b][/b][/u]

(Describe where and/or how your kin goes about trying to capture or attract their companion!)

[[b]WC:[/b] # of words]

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm
User ImageCelery pranced around at the crowd she'd gathered, running through the swamp promising various rare or interesting familiars to catch. It had taken some days to get the sorts of crowds she wanted. "Welcome, everyone, and gather closer! Welcome to the Fairy Zone– an isolated island teeming with semi-tamed wildlife here for your benefit! This little critter here on my back is Vow– I found him for my very own, here, with my tribe's Groundskeeper to help guide me!

"Do you want one? 'Yes', you say? Then come in a little closer, quiet down, and pay attention!"

[WC: 97]

Despite this being a transparent recruitment event for the Very Best, neither participants nor winners will be made to join the tribe!
All participants will definitely be encouraged, however! ;D

Anhelisk rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:05 pm
...A WILD GRASSRUSTLE APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: No!
Has your kin ever bred: No!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Yes! Useless.
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: N/A!
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: The Safari Ball! ;P

"All right, Trainers! Listen up! Your job is to look for the lovely creatures that make this place their home.

"You have many ways of finding them– you can look in the water, root through the bushes, or leave out food for them to find– lob mud or rocks, even try headbutting trees if you want to! There's plenty of space for you not to breathe down one another's backs or step on anyone– and mark me I will throw out anyone who crowds out anyone else or turns this into a fight!"

The buck turned around, moving to swiftly kick a small rock nearby, at a patch of grass that was rustling!

[WC: 115]

When you post your form, please roll 2 four-sided dice!
The resulting number, divided by two and rounded up,
will dictate how many turns you have to try to tame or capture the familiar!
If you roll two ones, you have failed to find anything and must wait four hours to try again!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Anhelisk rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 pm
THE WILD FURBY IS BESIDE ITSELF WITH ANGER!

The Wild Furby Fled!

If you have not rolled 2 2's and the area/method you searched still has familiars left to find, I will post with a familiar!
If there were no familiars, you may immediately try again with a different search method.
I will roll as many d10s as you have rolls. Each roll counts as a separate 'turn'.
If you roll an 8, 9, or 10, you have tamed/caught them! If you roll a 1, they have run away!
If they run away before you have a chance to catch them, you must try again in four or more hours.
You may choose to attempt to search out that same familiar!
Please write a victory post showing your capture– or, if you'd like, your kin turning away and searching for another one instead!
If you choose to not take the pet and try again, you may do so in four hours.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageThe rock bounced magnificently off of the furby's head, and the creature gave out an angry squawk, stamping its strange little feet. "They get pretty focused on you when you hit 'em with rocks, see?" the buck said, stepping forward– and grinning as the little fuzzball stayed still, giving him a baleful stare.

"The name of the game is to– get back here, you useless pest!" the buck shouted, startled, as the furby ran off.

"Anyways. The goal is to get them to let you touch them, or to earn their trust. If they start following you, that generally means they're yours." The buck whistled, and his pet showed back up, blinking owlishly before dumbly running up to his side.

"They're thick-skulled, these ones– I've got nothing living here that should be hurt by rocks, 'less you go kicking them into the pond or are tryin' ta hurt them. Best of luck to you all!"

[WC: 115+155=270]  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 pm
User ImageCelery blinked, then made a loud hemming noise, trying to gather attention.
"Um, maybe don't kick rocks? Or do. I guess that's allowed. Try not to hurt any of the animals! Take your places around the edge of the clearing, and wait for the countdown to start!"

She wiggled excitedly as she watched the earlycomers get into place. So exciting!

"All right! In Three...

"...two...

"...one...

GO!"

[WC: 97+67=164]

Opens at midnight, EST! You may win one familiar per week.
Familiars may be gifted or traded, but still count towards your total.
Proxies are permitted! Please roleplay one of your own kin and state in your form whom you are proxying for.

NymiiNym rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:03 pm
...A WILD TWEET APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: xxx
Has your kin ever bred: Nope!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Nope!
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Nawh.
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: Fast or luxury balls, because Tweet would dig a cute friend. Tho not gonna lie, it'd make me laugh myself to death if she got a spider, solely because she'd be TERRIFIED for a good few weeks.

You know, Tweet wasn't into the whole tribe thing. Like, okay, she got it, right? Some people liked a stable place to call home, like her ma, who could be found at the same spot no matter when Tweet showed up. But, a single, young, and pretty young thing like Tweet just couldn't be contained! Yet, here she was, tail flicking as she curiously surveyed her surroundings. Now, Tweet had only come because she heard the cutest little critters could be found, but for a second she considered making this a yearly visit kind of thing. The lands were gorgeous, and even she needed a vacation from her constant travels!

She had decided to search through the bushes, deciding just going for it instead of waiting was her kind of thing. Typical Tweet.

Whoop! Was that a sound? Kicking into action, Tweet almost.... kicked a stone at the creature. No, no, Tweet, that isn't how you make friends! She had to remind herself the proper way to do this, crouching down and wiggling her tail in greeting. Hopefully whatever it was, it found her somewhat amusing.

[WC: 186]

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Anhelisk rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:11 pm
Yushika
THE WILD SPIDER IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

The wild spider fled!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tweet thought she'd have fun. She was sure nothing could go wrong. Cute animals, maybe a chance to befriend one, that was the good stuff, right? Nothing could possibly go wrong!

Wrong.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

What she hadn't expected was a giant spider to descend upon her, eliciting a shrill and petrified scream as she tossed herself backwards, ramming her entire body back into a tree. Luckily, the creature fled before it could meet the same fate. Tweet fell to the floor, laying as flat as she could physically make herself. Body trembling, the petrified little lady just laid there, unmoving to any attempt to rise her.

She was going to be there for awhile.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

elufae rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:47 pm
...A WILD MARIGOLD MARAUDER APPEARED!
User Image

Does your kin have a naming dream?: no not yet
Has your kin ever bred: nope!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: yes, Appledust!
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: nope
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?:
not really haha. she's looking for a "strong" pet, though i think she'd be hilariously perterbed by the furbies, and would side-eye the wee hermits or beetles (but no matter what she gets, would be determined to make them the best of their kind or overall)

Marigold Marauder was determined to make a name for herself, and acquiring one of these rare familiars was a definite start. She did have her Appledust, and loved the gentle moth dearly, but having heard of a tribe that pits familiars against each other in friendly competition, she vied for a stronger candidate. Appledust may stand its ground in a test of beauty and grace, but Marigold also valued strength, agility, and stamina.

"Earn their trust, eh?" she confirmed, while eyeing the competition. I'll earn their trust. I'll earn it better than anyone else here! she thought, psyching herself up.

Ears flicking towards a slight rustle in the nearby grasses, Marigold immediately went prone and crawled towards it, eyes focused and brimming with determination as Appledust floated aimlessly, content to just observe.

[WC: 132]  
Lirilei rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm
...A WILD BY THE RIVER APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: yup!
Has your kin ever bred: Nope
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Nope
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: nah
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: Net Ball specifically but any of the turtles would rock

River was the one place she enjoyed the most, and that was being near the water. She had just crossed over a slippery patch of rocks, and bent to take a drink of the water before continuing on her way hooves splashing carelessly as she walked, lost in thought for the moment before she turned to focus on what she was here to do! She began to nose around the various rocks and such, hoping to startle something from the water or bank with the splashing she noises she was making!

[WC: 91 ]  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Anhelisk rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 7 Total: 22 (3-30)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:10 pm
Lirilei
Congratulations! Make your post, and if you choose to keep them, you're free to take them to certing!
THE WILD TURTLE IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

Gotcha!!

Anhelisk rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 pm
Valkymie
sorry about the wrong order, dear! I'd missed your post. orz
THE WILD HERMIT CRAB IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

Shoot! It got away!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 pm
”Ohhhh…. she saw the movement not far off, the turtle she hadn’t noticed in her splashing and nosing just ahead moving at her commotion. River took a moment to stop and look around herself noticing some long grasses there, and she moved slowly to pull some up with her teeth, side eying that turtle as she did so. She didn’t want to spook it!

One slow step after another, hooves placed carefully she came closer and closer, scarcely daring to breathe as she did so until she was there, the turtle still watching her. Amazingly slow (at least for River this was!) she brought her head closer, little by little to tempt the turtle with the tasty treat she was holding, and was rewarded by it stretching its long neck out and chomping down on it, and chewing placidly even as she lightly touched her nose against its neck, well aware she was being watched (and figuring she’d get a bite for it!) only to be pleasantly surprised that wasn’t the case.

“That was sheer dumb luck….wow…” she breathed softly, amazed she’d managed to befriend the turtle.

[WC: 187 ]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces