20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:26 am
User Image

xxxx✷ Alexander Rowanson ✷xxxx
xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

The blond was about to do the wrapping when Francis admonished him with the warning. He pouted like a child at those words, but he did have a point. The sugar intake would have to wait till later, at least during lunch. He simply chose to say nothing as he let Francis bath and wrapped the lunch boxes with the colorful fabric. The fun times together certainly had their limits.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:21 am
Francis shaves the bit of stubble he had on his face after his Luke warm shower "You'll get diabetes one day amour if you eat nothing but sweets but as a chef and confectioner I know how to make treats with kale" he rinses out his razor then gets his clothes back on "Also I don't want you dying on me from sugar shock once again but that's how we met" he smiles fondly as he walked back towards the kitchen  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

There went again with the tease, and the blond was certainly pouting, cheeks puffing slightly. "You are indeed my cup of sugar, love. I may have limits on the real sugar intake, but at least that won't stop me from savoring more of the sweetness that I usually get from your lips." He snaked an arm around his waist and pecked his lips before letting go. He then picked up the lunch boxes that he had wrapped earlier on. "There, the lunch boxes are ready for the break."

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:33 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Francis smirks softly while taking his lunch box before smacking Alexander's @ss "true enough and then some but it took you a while to charm me into your arms as well your bed Mon amour" he walks to the door picking up his school messenger bag  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex winced slightly at the light smack on his rear, blushing faintly. He packed up his lunch into his messenger bag and strapped it on his shoulder. "Watch me. I might do that to you again tonight." He hated it when Francis was playing him with such tempting words.

And with that, they both left the dorm room and ventured towards the lecture hall for the History class.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:55 pm
Francis laughs softly at Alexander "tempting as always but more sweeter" he kisses Alexander's cheek while he walks out of the dormitory  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:08 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Once school's over for the two, they could finally relax. Fortunately, it was a free day for them, with no homework to be given to those two. It simply meant that Alex was now free to go on towards another part of the anime marathon together with Francis. He placed his bag down on the bag and took off his shoes, lying down on the bed while wearing his socks. "Man, I'm so exhausted," he said while facing the ceiling.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:08 pm
Francis "oh Mon Cherie" kisses his cheek while he walks towards the kitchen "watermelon salad tonight with grilled salmon and paired with a berry tea for dinner" he smiles  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex chuckled when the baker kissed his cheek. As he spoke of the menu, the blond smiled. "I haven't eaten salmon for a while, so it's nostalgic." He may have tried fish and chips before but the fish used was of the different species, so he was happy to hear about what Francis would serve for dinner. Plus, the berry tea was sweet depending on what variation was used for the concoction.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:23 pm
Francis finishes making dinner then begins to make two medium vanilla bean cake pops with chocolate ganache frosting and cream then makes a light strawberry tea  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

While Francis was preparing dinner, Alex closed his eyes for some time. He just wanted to let his eyes rest from having to stare at every piece of the illustration or even the words from the lectures. Once the eye rest would be done, the blond would watch anime together with the brunet, and possibly do other stuff. However, it would depend on each other's mood if they were up to something sensual and passionate.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:45 am
Francis plates the food while garnishing the salads, dessert and tea on to the table then goes to Alexander "Mon amour dinner is ready along with dessert I made the first you ever had from my parents cafe in Paris" he smiles  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex was just about to open his eyes when Francis called him for dinner. He stood up and stretched his arms for a bit before venturing to the dining area. He was greeted by the sight of dinner as well as the dessert, the strawberry cheesecake. He smiled. "Now they look appetizing," he spoke, having the temptation to drool but he had to fight the urge for the sake of decency.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Francis smiles sweetly as he hanged up his apron "My mother still calls me asking when the wedding is ha I love my mother but she plans way to far a head" he washes his hands lightly "and my father keeps asking when I'll be back home to take over the family cafe" shuts off the water while removing his hair tie  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

The blond otaku smiled as he also washed his hands, having to follow the steps to maintain his hygiene. "I can say that the lady is just making sure that everything will be perfect for the day. As for your father, well, he can be a bit impatient but he does have good intentions." He then wiped his hands in a similar manner, making sure that they would be completely dry before eating dinner.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out