Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:37 am
Francis looks up at alexander "It's not just that mon amour" he hands alexander a picture of a lovely lady "Father has made me a match for a arranged marriage I turned her down this afternoon over the phone"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

xxxx✷ Alexander Rowanson ✷xxxx
xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex stared at the picture with curious eyes. "Oh, that lady is pretty. But yeah, it's obvious that she may have behavior problems or you have other plans in mind, hence your refusal to comply with the arranged marriage." Francis hadn't actually discussed that side of his life yet, so the blond may have to rely on his guessing skills to see if he could get the answer right.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:52 pm
Francis sighs running his hands through his hair "Alex is it wrong for me to think I want to marry a man who I love and adore with my whole body and soul?" He looks up at his blonde lover "My father thinks I should marry a woman to continue the family name and blood line but I don't like woman like that if I ever have a child of my own I will adopt one to raise as my own"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:53 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

The blond man sighed. "Ah, that. Well, I won't mind kids, as long as we can take care of only one or two. That's the fine number for me." He then wrapped an arm around his waist. "We can wait for three to four years before we start on that next step. Until then, we'll just continue enjoying our youth." He then gave him a quick peck on the lips before letting go.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:01 am
Francis sighs lightly as he rests his head onto Alexander's chest "you are crazy sometimes Alex but that is one of the ways of your charm" kisses his cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 am
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

At the compliment, the otaku laughed, combing his fingers through the other's hair. "Crazy, and madly in love with you. Those who want to defy us both deserve to be burned. Perhaps their arses should be scorched by Natsu's flames." He chuckled, referencing to Fairy Tail. "Or even get frozen by Gray's Ice Make magic." The blond was now going to guffaw because he just wanted the baker to smile.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:39 pm
Francis laughs lightly "you damned flirt" he smiles "well enough talking let's eat then we can have some fun~" he kisses Alexander gently as he goes towards the table swinging his hips in temptation  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex smiled as he returned the kiss. When Francis revealed his naughty side to him, especially with the swaying of the hips, the casual smile turned into a smirk. "Definitely. I'll behave... maybe." Now, he was in the mood to be playful, but he had to eat dinner first. He prayed, thanking for the food, before digging in through slow bites. He still had to savor the rich taste of the salmon alongside the vegetables in the salad.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Francis smiles while he eats "I am glad you enjoy the meal" he cuts up a piece of salmon  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

He was halfway done with dinner when his lover spoke up. He took a sip of the drink before replying. "Your cooking is always the best, no lie about it." At least he didn't have to worry about having something to eat, though the otaku also had to cook whenever Francis was absent from the dorm room because of something important. He had to adapt as well.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:48 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Francis gets up from the table with his plate smiling "well tomorrow is your turn to make dinner" he kisses alexander's head before heading to the kitchen to cut up the cheesecake "Then I have a present for you which I know you'll enjoy~" he purrs softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex sighed at the upcoming chore. "I know, I know. You don't have to remind me." At the mention of the present, his eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, I just can't wait to see what it is. I'm now excited."

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:35 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Walks into their room closing and locking the door as he when to his desk opening up the bottom drawer taking out two boxes he ordered from Japan "I hope Alexander enjoys this high grade cosplay outfit I bought for him plus I am glad I also got the love interest cosplay as well" he undressed then began to put on the cosplay outfit making himself look like misaki from junjou romantica "haha" he laughs lightly fixing his hair up as he unlocked the door poking his head out as he sneaked back into the living room placing note and the unopened box onto the table quickly heading back to their bedroom

🍑OOC-I hope you enjoy the gifts I sent 🍬

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image

xxxx Ⓣhe Ⓞtaku xxxx

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

Alex was just done washing dishes since Francis had to pick up the gifts. He wiped his hands with a towel and is about to leave when he sees the note. Immediately, he went to the room, only to be awestruck at the sight of costume Francis was wearing. He was now blushing as hell. "W-wow, that's sexy..." his voice was soft as he remarked at the sight of the outfit.

₪ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ₪

OOC: I may have to go out later.

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:26 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

🍯Francis Sarai🍫

🍮THE BAKER🍰

Turns around slowly blushing lightly "thanks usagi san.." he looks away with a small stubborn pout acting like misaki the best he could "b-baka what are you looking at you perverted writer?" He looks up at Alexander smirking in his mind as he tugged on his sleeves holding a cute stuffed teddy bear

🍑OOC-okay it's midnight here where I live so nighty note emotion_hug 🍬

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces